Bishop Asks Supreme Court to Recognize Personhood of the Unborn.

Mashmont

Platinum Member
Jan 17, 2022

“Affirming the fetal personhood is totally in accord with medical science, which over and over in recent years recognizes that there is a new human being in the act of conception — which has always been our biblical belief,” he wrote. “Hence as we move into the future after Roe v. Wade, governments and courts at a national and state level must respect and protect the tiny unborn person made in God’s very image and must never be deprived of life and liberty.”

This is the path we need to take to get abortion banned nationwide. And we have the Supreme Court in place to do it. We have to strike while the iron is hot. This will put an end to the debate, and then we'll see approval of this hideous procedure drop year after year. We'll find the suitable case to present to the court, and hopefully get this ruling. What a happy day it will be when it is decided ALL children's lives matter.

Based on what in our Constitution? What part in there can be used as a basis for that decision? It's the same deal as abortion, it ain't in there so the SCOTUS cannot rule either way on personhood.

Based on what in our Constitution? What part in there can be used as a basis for that decision? It's the same deal as abortion, it ain't in there so the SCOTUS cannot rule either way on personhood.
The Constitution ruled on 3/5 personhood for blacks, so yes, 'personhood' most definitely was in there.

“Affirming the fetal personhood is totally in accord with medical science, which over and over in recent years recognizes that there is a new human being in the act of conception — which has always been our biblical belief,” he wrote. “Hence as we move into the future after Roe v. Wade, governments and courts at a national and state level must respect and protect the tiny unborn person made in God’s very image and must never be deprived of life and liberty.”

This is the path we need to take to get abortion banned nationwide. And we have the Supreme Court in place to do it. We have to strike while the iron is hot. This will put an end to the debate, and then we'll see approval of this hideous procedure drop year after year. We'll find the suitable case to present to the court, and hopefully get this ruling. What a happy day it will be when it is decided ALL children's lives matter.
This bishop needs to mind his own business.

Stop treating on my rights.

The good bishop is standing up for unborn children's rights.
He is treading on my rights.

My religion is fine with abortion. Why do other religions think pushing their type of theocracy at the expense of my religion acceptable?

They already ripped it away as a constitutional and now want to ban it?

Unreal.

The Constitution ruled on 3/5 personhood for blacks, so yes, 'personhood' most definitely was in there.

Not true. Often misinterpreted to mean that African Americans as individuals are considered three-fifths of a person or that they are three-fifths of a citizen of the U.S., the three-fifths clause (Article I, Section 2, of the U.S. Constitution of 1787) in fact declared that for purposes of congressional representation in Congress, enslaved blacks in a state would be counted as three-fifths of the number of white inhabitants of that state. Which has nothing whatsoever to do with abortion or the definition of personhood for the unborn; I highly doubt the court will make the determination you want, and IMHO if they do then they will have overstepped their authority just as the 1973 Court did when they ruled on Roe v Wade.

The scuttlebutt is the North did not want to count African Americans at all as for political representation numbers in the Congress. An agreement to 3/5ths of a person came about from that.

I'm here and what religion condones murdering babies? Something satanic? No thanks
Fetuses are not 'murdered' if abortion is legal.

They are fetuses, not babies.

My religion is personal. If you cast aside your false god and seek truth, the true God will embrace you for eternity. Please take the necessary steps. I will pray for you.

He is treading on my rights.

My religion is fine with abortion. Why do other religions think pushing their type of theocracy at the expense of my religion acceptable?

They already ripped it away as a constitutional and now want to ban it?

Unreal.
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. The horror of contemplating the possibility that you lazy, narcissistic fuckers might have to learn to control your genitals! :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Forum List

Back