President Hillary Clinton reads the victory speech that she wrote for 2016's "victory" but then never got to deliver

she's so vivacious! my president!

She has hurt this country so badly over her whole murdering career. It is such a shame when they were being interviewed when he was running that the whole set didn't crash and crush those mother fuckers

"Methodist Faith"??

My god that is a fucking joke coming from that evil bitch married to Slick Willy.

1638993641158.png

This is the reason Trump hatred is so vile. Trump stopped Hillary. She was destined to be the first woman US President. It was hers by default. Trump was supposed to just go through the motions. This is why Trump is hated.

'President' Clinton?

Oh, you must be talking about that web site created for snowflakes that reported the news as if she won and allowed snowflakes to pretend she won.

Bwuhahaha....

The criminal treasonous bitch resurfaced to blubber and blame others, again, for her loss due to Americans rejecting her.

I wonder how many snowflakes who screamed at the sky after her loss joined her in weeping as she read her woulda/coulda/shoulda speech rendered useless by her loss...

This is the reason Trump hatred is so vile. Trump stopped Hillary. She was destined to be the first woman US President. It was hers by default. Trump was supposed to just go through the motions. This is why Trump is hated.
Trump was not hated when he was writing checks to the Clintons. Plus, didn’t hear the Liberals and Democrats hating on Trump when he was trashing George W. Bush.

Trump was not hated when he was writing checks to the Clintons. Plus, didn’t hear the Liberals and Democrats hating on Trump when he was trashing George W. Bush.
Right, and no hate when he campaigned, just laughter. The arrogant ignorant elites don't like being shown up as the fools they are.

Forum List

Back