President Hillary Clinton reads the victory speech that she wrote for 2016's "victory" but then never got to deliver

Talking about it on Hannity. Democrats they don't know how to fade into the background, learn something from Johnny Carson. No matter how good you may think you have been there is always a time to go and dissappear.

norwegen
Well she is gag worthy. What a POS. Anyone voting for her rotten ass is dumber than dirt and that an insult to dirt.

Unemployment down, stock market growth unprecedented, home values rising, infrastructure addressed, stupid tweets down…. The right is so desperate they want to talk about Hilary? Bwahahahaha.

Well I liked what she said.

Unemployment down, stock market growth unprecedented, home values rising, infrastructure addressed, stupid tweets down…. The right is so desperate they want to talk about Hilary? Bwahahahaha.

duh stock market is up because of inflation. Same with home values.

not surprised the price of a home has skyrocketed....the cost of everything has skyrocketed due to the Xiden inflation

not surprised the price of a home has skyrocketed....the cost of everything has skyrocketed due to the Xiden inflation
We are in the midst of the greatest economy in the history of the world. If you’re not invested in stocks or real estate for instance then you’re a shitty judge of an economy and a terrible investor. Why would I take your opinion on the market?

We are in the midst of the greatest economy in the history of the world. If you’re not invested in stocks or real estate for instance then you’re a shitty judge of an economy and a terrible investor. Why would I take your opinion on the market?
You are not talking with "the little people".

A lot more people would be alive today if a competent President like her was in charge during the COVID response....

Trump incompetence killed a lot of people...

It is a wonderful thing that she lost and she wanted it so bad. Imagine all of the innocent people she would have punished if she had won. She is an evil vile creature.

Being worth several thousand dollars less than a year ago is reality.

Massive inflation, fuel prices soaring, piss poor post pandemic recovery, millions of Illegals flooding in, murder rates in Democrat controlled cities soaring, weak dollar, family income down, increased taxes, foreign policy blunders, liberty destroying mandates, massive debt, jobs going overseas, military weakened and the Moon Bat shitheads are still talking about Jan 6th four hour protest.

Massive inflation, fuel prices soaring, piss poor post pandemic recovery, millions of Illegals flooding in, murder rates in Democrat controlled cities soaring, weak dollar, family income down, increased taxes, foreign policy blunders, liberty destroying mandates, massive debt, jobs going overseas, military weakened and the Moon Bat shitheads are still talking about Jan 6th four hour protest.
You’re insane and letting Fox News run your brain. Under Obama the Republican rubes thought the economy flipped to good the day after the election of Trump. I’ve never seen a crew of more brainwashed fuckers. I never said the economy sucked under Trump just because he was in office and neither did masses of democrats. We simply pointed out the gaps in equity and the reversal of Obamas deficit reductions. However we never acted like data was shit. Of course Trump crashed the economy and screwed the pooch on pandemic responses nearly dying from it like a bitch.

You’re insane and letting Fox News run your brain. Under Obama the Republican rubes thought the economy flipped to good the day after the election of Trump. I’ve never seen a crew of more brainwashed fuckers. I never said the economy sucked under Trump just because he was in office and neither did masses of democrats. We simply pointed out the gaps in equity and the reversal of Obamas deficit reductions. However we never acted like data was shit. Of course Trump crashed the economy and screwed the pooch on pandemic responses nearly dying from it like a bitch.

You are confused Moon Bat.

The last time I watched Fox was election night when that Libtard Chris Wallace got all giddy and happy when the Democrats stole the election.

You listen to CNN, MSNBC and other far Left dishonest MSM and you don't have a clue how fucked up Potatohead has made this countr, do you?.

Moon Bats like you are not only stupid and confused but you are low information.

You need to pull your head out of your Moon Bat ass.

You are confused Moon Bat.

The last time I watched Fox was election night when that Libtard Chris Wallace got all giddy and happy when the Democrats stole the election.

You listen to CNN, MSNBC and other far Left dishonest MSM and you don't have a clue how fucked up Potatohead has made this countr, do you?.

Moon Bats like you are not only stupid and confused but you are low information.

You need to pull your head out of your Moon Bat ass.
Fox News was a place holder. I assumed you were more of a newsmax person but didn’t want to overtly call you uninformed.

Fox News was a place holder. I assumed you were more of a newsmax person but didn’t want to overtly call you uninformed.

Potatohead is the worst President this country every had and that is saying a lot when the runner up is The Worthless Negro,

Even The Worthless Negro said never underestimate the ability of Biden to fuck something up.

You denial of his his gross incompetency just shows what a friggin uneducated stupid low information confused Moon Bat you are.

All the same, she'd be less bad than that creepazoid we have in the White House. She wouldn't have gone as far left, for one thing.

Forum List

Back