President Biden's Approval Rating TANKS - Only 2 Other Presidents Have Had Worse At This Point In Their Terns

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Trump's was lower - started off slow then rocketed up. Joe's been sinking for years, held afloat by Barry picking him as VP & then Leftists giving him the nomination because they knew they could control him.

Unlike Barry, Hillary, & Biden, Trump has never left Anericans behind to terrorists.

Trump's was lower - started off slow then rocketed up. Joe's been sinking for years, held afloat by Barry picking him as VP & then Leftists giving him the nomination because they knew they could control him.

Unlike Barry, Hillary, & Biden, Trump has never left Anericans behind to terrorists.
Wait wait wait...

When did tRump's approval rating "skyrocket"?

There is nothing Biden has done in his first seven months that I disapprove of

Trump got a record number of LEGAL votes....he got more votes in 2020 than 2016 even with the dems cheating and using their media propaganda machines.
85 million voters voted against a second Trump term
Most ever against a sitting President

Let me see…

The fact that Conservatives hate him and are proclaiming him the worst President ever after only 7 months shows he is doing the job we elected him for
You elected him to abandon thousands of Americans in Afghanistan so they can be raped, tortured, and killed?

There is nothing Biden has done in his first seven months that I disapprove of
So you approve of Surrender Joe abandoning thousands of Americans in Afghanistan so they can be raped, tortured, and killed?

Forum List

Back