New Poll Revealing Biden's Approval Rating Leaves CNN Host Stunned: 'Lowest for Any American President'

JGalt

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2011
Somewhere in the early morning darkness, I hear the sound of Jimmy Carter chuckling.

"A new poll revealing President Joe Biden's shocking low approval numbers leaves CNN in disbelief— causing the liberal network to admit the Democratic Party is in trouble.

A Washington Post/ABC News poll found that Biden is sinking in the polls, sounding alarms that he may not be able to recover from his disastrous decisions before the 2024 election.

"In the first real snapshot, if you will, of President Biden's standing since his reelection announcement, voters are saying he has real work to do," CNN host Kate Bolduan said. "And that's even among his own party."

The poll found that 58 percent of Democrats and Democratic-leaning independents say they want their party to nominate someone else.

In addition, Biden's approval rating remains at a historic low of 36 percent.

"Biden's overall approval rating remains underwater," Bolduan added. "That's the lowest for any American president at this point in their first term. That's dating back to Harry Truman."

When voters were asked who they would vote for in a Biden-Trump matchup, the former Republican president held a 45-38 advantage over the 80-year-old.

CNN reporter Arlette Saenz suggested his age and mental awareness— which is almost nonexistent— are the reasons for his low polling numbers.

"One of the concerns that voters have expressed has to do with his mental sharpness," Saenz said. "If you look at this poll, only 32 percent of voters said that the president, who is 80 years old, has the mental sharpness to serve effectively."

New Poll Revealing Biden's Approval Rating Leaves CNN Host Stunned: 'Lowest for Any American President'

No one wants Biden to run for a second term, except Republicans.

The problem is that even if another Democrat gets elected in 2024, that person's cabinet is most likely going to be filled with the same incompetent members whose selection was based solely on identity politics. The problem goes far deeper than Biden, the entire Democrat party itself seems to have a systemic self-identity issue and has lost touch with their mainstream voters.

The problem is that even if another Democrat gets elected in 2024, that person's cabinet is most likely going to be filled with the same incompetent members whose selection was based solely on identity politics. The problem goes far deeper than Biden, the entire Democrat party itself seems to have a systemic self-identity issue and has lost touch with their mainstream voters.

Not if it is RFKjr. All the Zionist Fascists in the Biden Administration will get purged immediately. RFKjr blames "neocons" for our problems, and most "neocons" are Dems, which makes sense because the GOP "neocons" spend our money like Dems. Sincerely,

Garland
Wray
Mayorkas
Milley

He's losing Democrats now. I know that's not what his supporters and the Dem leadership want to hear, but that's the reality. He looks weak and confused.

One of the things that a Prez running for re-election with numbers like that does is it causes FEAR for the rest of the party, the down ballot destruction. We saw that during the election fraud of 2020, when the GOP won state house and senate in 25 states, and then Chris Wray insisted Biden won states that down ballot were ALL RED...

BULLSHIT

He's losing Democrats now. I know that's not what his supporters and the Dem leadership want to hear, but that's the reality. He looks weak and confused.

Get the broom ready, I'm about to take off, HE HE HE HE HE HEEEEEEEE

R.16094688ce8c525edbf46571067f78f4

Massive buyers remorse from the American people here...only the hardcore cultist are still supporting this Demafascist agenda.

This long dark chapter in American history will soon be coming to a close, but we must never forget the horrors of the Demafascist regime, and their corrupting influence.

The day Xiden is removed from office should be memorialized as a Holiday, much like Pearl Harbor Day

"looks"??

He's aging and not as sharp as he once was. I'd still take him over the two leading GOP candidates, but I am not confident that the rest of the country feels the same. The reality is, Biden was elected (legitimately, btw) because he wasn't Trump. That ship has sailed. 2024 won't be 2020. Dems should acknowledge that. Their problem is, they really don't have any backups at the moment.

Don't underestimate the Democrats, it won't be about the candidate.

Democrats have been floating trial balloons for 2024
, offering BRIBES for votes. Democrats will purchase 2 voting blocks for sure

1. Student loan borrowers with debt forgiveness.
2. Blacks with reparations.

1 is a winner.
2 would be political suicide from which the party would never recover.

He's aging and not as sharp as he once was. I'd still take him over the two leading GOP candidates, but I am not confident that the rest of the country feels the same. The reality is, Biden was elected (legitimately, btw) because he wasn't Trump. That ship has sailed. 2024 won't be 2020. Dems should acknowledge that. Their problem is, they really don't have any backups at the moment.
2024 will be about offering bribes for votes, it won't matter who Dems run or the mental competence of their candidate.

Bullshit, all Americans were doing better under Trump than they are now under Biden. The media can't lie to make Biden look good on that.

Yes/No. Those who could work from home were doing better. Those who had to work in public-facing jobs probably did worse because they dealt with shutdowns that kept them out of work and when they did work, they had to expose themselves to a deadly virus with no vaccine or treatment.

The economy has been mixed under Biden. Some growth. Some good stock market growth initially. Manufacturing has come back home. But inflation and layoffs at the top end of the income bracket are taking their toll. Most of the negative economics are not Biden's fault, but mismanagement by the Fed.

Forum List

Back