New Poll Revealing Biden's Approval Rating Leaves CNN Host Stunned: 'Lowest for Any American President'

That's about the only opponent I'd give Biden a chance of beating at the moment. Things can change of course, but I have a feeling he's going to be up against forces that are beyond his control and the mindless center is going to blame him for it - because it's happening on his watch.
so you expect the economy to get worse eh ? not Bidens fault eh ? border problems not Bidens fault , inflation not Bidens fault , batched Afghan withdrawal not Bidens fault , and on and on and on ... tell us what the POTUS is responsible for ? does his policies mean nothing at all ?

so you expect the economy to get worse eh ? not Bidens fault eh ? border problems not Bidens fault , inflation not Bidens fault , batched Afghan withdrawal not Bidens fault , and on and on and on ... tell us what the POTUS is responsible for ? does his policies mean nothing at all ?

He's responsible for it all. It's his responsibility to respond to difficult circumstances. But that's not the same as fault. If some grounds crew guy flicked his cigarette in the cargo hold and catches the plane on fire, it's not the pilot's fault, but it's still his responsibility to get the plane down safely if he can.

and if that crap would have been used against a dem candidate and cost them the WH the left would still be rioting .

lol, keep cryin about 2020

sike-xmasstory.gif

He told you to hang out at the gay bar you frequent?

Seems unnecessary.

Nah, I don't frequent it; he just told me to meet him there. Said that was his favorite place. Said he likes to dress up in leather, too.

Come to think of it, he told me you dressed up in leather.

Nah, I don't frequent it; he just told me to meet him there. Said that was his favorite place. Said he likes to dress up in leather, too.

Link?

He's responsible for it all. It's his responsibility to respond to difficult circumstances. But that's not the same as fault. If some grounds crew guy flicked his cigarette in the cargo hold and catches the plane on fire, it's not the pilot's fault, but it's still his responsibility to get the plane down safely if he can.]
when it comes to the state of things today Biden is the pilot who flicked the cigarette .

Trumps response to COVID cost him the election.
If he showed leadership, he would have won easily.
I don't disagree that his response was poor .. I also don't disagree that things were blown out of proportion by the left and media to exaggerate many aspects of the response, including shutting down the economy, extended benefits, COVID protocols such as social distancing and worshiping the new leftist religious symbol - the mask.

Biden won because people didn't like Trump .. and now, Biden can't hide behind that.

I'm obviously not a mind reader, and it's just a pull-it-out-of-my-ass hypothesis, but I think that the basement thing is partly why summa yous can't believe Biden won fairly and squarely. I can understand that to a degree.

On one hand you've got a president who's like a rock star to his supporters and he's out at rallies and pressing the flesh, pretty much running a traditional campaign. And then you've got an older, quieter guy who doesn't really grab headlines and yeah, it seemed like he was campaigning from inside a bubble or a bunker. So I can kind of understand the thought How the fuck did this happen? if you're one of his supporters.

Beyond that I think people - a lot, not just MAGA - spend time around people with similar attitudes and views, so it's easy for people to convince themselves that everyone's seeing the same thing. I think Hillary Clinton supporters had a similar experience in 2016.

Unvetted, unverifiable mail in ballots.
No other thoughts or words have any relevance.

Somewhere in the early morning darkness, I hear the sound of Jimmy Carter chuckling.

"A new poll revealing President Joe Biden's shocking low approval numbers leaves CNN in disbelief— causing the liberal network to admit the Democratic Party is in trouble.

A Washington Post/ABC News poll found that Biden is sinking in the polls, sounding alarms that he may not be able to recover from his disastrous decisions before the 2024 election.

"In the first real snapshot, if you will, of President Biden's standing since his reelection announcement, voters are saying he has real work to do," CNN host Kate Bolduan said. "And that's even among his own party."

The poll found that 58 percent of Democrats and Democratic-leaning independents say they want their party to nominate someone else.

In addition, Biden's approval rating remains at a historic low of 36 percent.

"Biden's overall approval rating remains underwater," Bolduan added. "That's the lowest for any American president at this point in their first term. That's dating back to Harry Truman."

When voters were asked who they would vote for in a Biden-Trump matchup, the former Republican president held a 45-38 advantage over the 80-year-old.

CNN reporter Arlette Saenz suggested his age and mental awareness— which is almost nonexistent— are the reasons for his low polling numbers.

"One of the concerns that voters have expressed has to do with his mental sharpness," Saenz said. "If you look at this poll, only 32 percent of voters said that the president, who is 80 years old, has the mental sharpness to serve effectively."

New Poll Revealing Biden's Approval Rating Leaves CNN Host Stunned: 'Lowest for Any American President'
Two week old outlier.

Somewhere in the early morning darkness, I hear the sound of Jimmy Carter chuckling.

"A new poll revealing President Joe Biden's shocking low approval numbers leaves CNN in disbelief— causing the liberal network to admit the Democratic Party is in trouble.

A Washington Post/ABC News poll found that Biden is sinking in the polls, sounding alarms that he may not be able to recover from his disastrous decisions before the 2024 election.

"In the first real snapshot, if you will, of President Biden's standing since his reelection announcement, voters are saying he has real work to do," CNN host Kate Bolduan said. "And that's even among his own party."

The poll found that 58 percent of Democrats and Democratic-leaning independents say they want their party to nominate someone else.

In addition, Biden's approval rating remains at a historic low of 36 percent.

"Biden's overall approval rating remains underwater," Bolduan added. "That's the lowest for any American president at this point in their first term. That's dating back to Harry Truman."

When voters were asked who they would vote for in a Biden-Trump matchup, the former Republican president held a 45-38 advantage over the 80-year-old.

CNN reporter Arlette Saenz suggested his age and mental awareness— which is almost nonexistent— are the reasons for his low polling numbers.

"One of the concerns that voters have expressed has to do with his mental sharpness," Saenz said. "If you look at this poll, only 32 percent of voters said that the president, who is 80 years old, has the mental sharpness to serve effectively."

His poll numbers have been the same from day one, 42% to 45%
Why lie?
Nothing shocking or new about his numbers.

You are the one the supports the party of all things sick and twisted.
So your words have no meaning.

Forum List

Back