After declaring support for Israel, Joe Biden's approval among DEMOCRATS dropped 11 points in 3 weeks

marvin martian

Diamond Member
Sep 29, 2020
Texas Hill Country
The DemoKKKrats hate Jews, period.

If this isn't clear proof of that, I don't know what is.

Biden's approval rating among Dems drops 11 points in one month​

President Biden's approval rating among Democrats has plummeted to a record low of 75% — down a staggering 11 percentage points over just the last month, according to a new Gallup poll conducted between Oct. 2 and Oct. 23.

Why it matters: Biden is at risk of alienating members of his own party with his unequivocal support for Israel, which has carried out a weeks-long bombardment and total siege of Gaza in response to Hamas' Oct. 7 terrorist attacks.

1698443527205.jpeg

President Biden's approval rating among Democrats has plummeted to a record low of 75% — down a staggering 11 percentage points over just the last month, according to a new Gallup poll conducted between Oct. 2 and Oct. 23.

Why it matters: Biden is at risk of alienating members of his own party with his unequivocal support for Israel, which has carried out a weeks-long bombardment and total siege of Gaza in response to Hamas' Oct. 7 terrorist attacks.

Of course Biden will try to play both sides as much as possible. Rashida already called him out anyways. She will never forget she says!!this is not a threat she says!! LOL .. as she inserts the word into the sentence.
Someone please figure these people out.

We don't care about his approval rating. He's the only game in town

Looks like you are the opposite side of the WOKE coin. Cancel culture. Next thing you know Musk will ban me from twitter even though he said it was all about free speech.

Why are you trying to silence your political opponents? You want 1 party rule?
You’re on Twitter? LOL

I want Multi Party rule. You’re wrong there. Want to get rid of the woke and the Alt Right.

Looks like you are the opposite side of the WOKE coin. Cancel culture. Next thing you know Musk will ban me from twitter even though he said it was all about free speech.

Why are you trying to silence your political opponents? You want 1 party rule?

I think it's important to let you speak your violent anti-Semitism. We need to know who the monsters are in our society, so we can eliminate them.

This where the Psy Op was meant to head .
For the arrogant US to get involved and then sink .

You’re on Twitter? LOL

I want Multi Party rule. You’re wrong there. Want to get rid of the woke and the Alt Right.
If EVERYONE voted the parties would be forced to cater to the middle. But only passionate citizens vote. Extreme left and right.

The Dimwinger party is the party of terrorists and racists.

Forum List

Back