New Poll Revealing Biden's Approval Rating Leaves CNN Host Stunned: 'Lowest for Any American President'

Wow, nothing. Florida's got some real Mussolini energy these days, it would seem. When the Republicans can go back to being a mainstream conservative party again I might take them more seriously, but until then...nah.
what Mussolini energy does FL have?

So are you actually saying your party has no better "alternative" than an 80 year old senile lifetime government nipple sucker?!!! I mean seriously dude?!!!
well, he’s just being honest. Demafasict party is essentially an extension of the CCP, theu need a puppet regime on the white hoise…what’s better then what you described?

So are you actually saying your party has no better "alternative" than an 80 year old senile lifetime government nipple sucker?!!! I mean seriously dude?!!!

Pretty much so
I don’t see a better option from Democrats than Biden

But then, you are stuck with Trump

You lose

Yet we're supposed to believe that Trump was responsible for the devastation caused by the mishandling of Covid. Up until the virus exploded, Trump's tenure was the best for working-class Americans since the 50s.

I want to be clear: as much as I hate to admit it, Trump managed the economic response to COVID well. He was asked to do something unprecedented, and he did it. I also think his policies were good for economic growth, but philosophically - just me - I think economic growth is overrated. I think a lot of our modern economic metrics are bullshit but that's for another discussion.

My main complaint(s) about Trump-o-nomics:

* Tax cuts that benefited mostly the wealthy and made the deficit/debt worse
* Tried to gut Obamacare - fine if you've got something better, but he didn't
* Deregulation and in particular his attacks on environmental regulations (not that Biden is a lot better, to be honest)

Biden is not even 10% as progressive as I'd like him to be, but he's trying not to piss off the "moderates" in his party.

I want to be clear: as much as I hate to admit it, Trump managed the economic response to COVID well. He was asked to do something unprecedented, and he did it. I also think his policies were good for economic growth, but philosophically - just me - I think economic growth is overrated. I think a lot of our modern economic metrics are bullshit but that's for another discussion.

My main complaint(s) about Trump-o-nomics:

* Tax cuts that benefited mostly the wealthy and made the deficit/debt worse
* Tried to gut Obamacare - fine if you've got something better, but he didn't
* Deregulation and in particular his attacks on environmental regulations (not that Biden is a lot better, to be honest)

Biden is not even 10% as progressive as I'd like him to be, but he's trying not to piss off the "moderates" in his party.

No
All the moderates have been marginalized or purged.
There weren't that many to begin with.

The left is total lunatic lunacy.
The right as a whole is way too moderate.

Meh, for me, it's reversed. Left is too moderate and right is lunacy.

But the left is socially stupid - like autistic stupid. That's why they lose elections.

Forum List

Back