President Biden ignores Trump claim of executive privilege"

1605204874_media-768x402.jpg
That was a good intro ay?
Very similar to a funeral notice and could well be a preamble to his demise. 🤣🤣🤣

I hope you find what you are looking for, but remember this, because these things have a way if coming back around. There is going to be a time when a republican president denies executive privilege to one of your democrat presidents, and you are going to be here exclaiming how wrong it is.

Just remember this post if that day ever comes.
There is not a snowflakes chance the Democrats would ever appoint a ratbag like that as POTUS.
You're excuse is a typical idle threat which means nothing but the fact I exposed the dickhead.

If it ever goes to the SC and he is found guilty of something, it will be the same appointees he made which will have to rule against him.
What was it you were saying about it coming around?
Think before you post to me.

Damn we got him now thread number 1,762 or may be more I have lost count. Every other week we have another one. With so much hot air to back it all up.
Was it before Trump was sworn in or on his first day that we had the first of these. Each and every one has had him locked away. His sentence by now must be at least 6 million years.
Then the same ones making these threads always complain when someone does the same to Hillary.
You just can not make up the special kind of crazy.

It is what they are trying to do with Trump. Ladies first.
Not exactly. Disgust with trump started when he ran for president in 2016. He was already a pig before that, but nobody cared. You've been trying to find something on Hillary for more than 30 years, dumb ass.

She was President in her own mind and still is. She has not gotten over her rejection by Americans in 2016.
That's odd because Trump still hasn't gotten over losing the popular vote in 2016.
(much less 2020)
that's when 'voter Fraud' started.
He even hand picked a commission in 2017 to prove it.
They found NOTHING and disbanded.

But he's never stopped crying 'voter fraud.'
What a jack@ss!

`

Last edited:
That's odd because Trump still hasn't gotten over losing the popular vote in 2016.
(much less 2020)
that's when 'voter Fraud' started.
He even hand picked a commission in 2017 to prove it.
They found NOTHING and disbanded.

But he's never stopped crying 'voter fraud.'
What a jack@ss!

`
Here in reality, states (read: Dem run shitholes) refused to cooperate by letting investigators examine the voter rolls. But you just had to lie about it.

Hillary gets busted for paying to spy on Trump and all you want to do is change the subject, why?
No a lawyer who happened to work for a law firm tasked with OP research for the Clinton campaign gets charged with one count of lying to the FBI.

The prosecutor files a motion to examine potential conflicts of interests between the person charged and his lawyers.

For some reason completely immaterial to the motion he adds "background". In it he alleges that that lawyer also worked with or for a tech firm that did a DNS search (a search that tells a person which servers are talking to each other, not what's being said) both in Trump towers and the White House (they have since said it was the White House under Obama) .

The motion did not say the tech firm worked for Clinton, or for that matter that anything illegal happened.

In fact, Durham yesterday filed an explanation saying "if third parties or members of the media have overstated, understated, or otherwise misinterpreted facts in the governments motion, it does not in any way undermine the valid reasons for the government's inclusion of the information" but he did add that he will do further motions under seal.

Durham is basically saying the right-wing media is full of shit.

Undoubtedly you will dismiss both my explanation and Durham's explanation. People like Carlson or Hannity will either ignore it or use it as "proof of a cover-up by the deep state" Both you and they can and do, get away with that because none of you are all that interested in actual proof.

Last edited:
I regret to advise my adversaries, Biden has allowed the call logs from the WH during the riots to be given to the j6 commission.

It gets better.
A judge has ruled that the trump kakistocracy will have to appear before the enquiry whether they like it or not. Well see how hiding behind the fifth stands up.

Of all the threats made against Hilary and Obama, neither ever got to this stage. This will be the first POTUS to be imprisoned.
With the deep state running all phases of government, you wonder why nothing has ever come to Hillary or Obama?
Why do you think there was a full court press to oust Trump?
He wasn't a member of the club.

Trumps call logs won't reveal anything that you and yours can slobber over, only what the left will try to infer.

Damn we got him now thread number 1,762 or may be more I have lost count. Every other week we have another one. With so much hot air to back it all up.
Was it before Trump was sworn in or on his first day that we had the first of these. Each and every one has had him locked away. His sentence by now must be at least 6 million years.
Then the same ones making these threads always complain when someone does the same to Hillary.
You just can not make up the special kind of crazy.
Pat yourself on the back, cultist. If not for the prostrate millions of mindless sheep like you, Trump would not have political cover and would certainly have faced and would face more consequences.

Pat yourself on the back, cultist. If not for the prostrate millions of mindless sheep like you, Trump would not have political cover and would certainly have faced and would face more consequences.
Lol. You really are crazy. If you are expecting me to defend Trump do not hold your breath.
But at the same time I will say that there was no way in hell that I was ever going to vote for 44, Hillary or the current vegetable in the White House. So you idiots can pat yourselves on the back, run around celebrating and even ”peacfully rioting“ at choosing some of the worst candidates in recent history.

With the deep state running all phases of government, you wonder why nothing has ever come to Hillary or Obama?
Why do you think there was a full court press to oust Trump?
He wasn't a member of the club.

Trumps call logs won't reveal anything that you and yours can slobber over, only what the left will try to infer.
Of course those call logs won't reveal any actionable facts unless someone has lied about whether they made calls during that time. Only an idiot would believe that is the only purpose for seeing them. You idiot.

Forum List

Back