President Biden ignores Trump claim of executive privilege"

Chicago hasn't had a republican mayor in almost a 100 years and you insist it's just conspiracy theory as to why? Democrats are notorious cheaters and history proved it
What does a mayor have to do with conspiracy theories about Hillary?

You hypocrite. No one hates like republicans.
Only yesterday a hate filled repig suggested all democrats be put against the wall. Oddly enough, you never said a word. Why is that? Because you are one of them. Piss off.
I rest my case....

It's coming to an end you arrogant pius pompous ignorant fools.
Don't class yourself as a representative of the world.
It's coming to an end you arrogant pius pompous ignorant fools.

It came to an end when Biden took the oath of office.

Unfortunately, your combined OCD and TDS won't let you post anything but trash Trump threads.

pitiful.

It came to an end when Biden took the oath of office.

Unfortunately, your combined OCD and TDS won't let you post anything but trash Trump threads.

pitiful.
What is pitiful is how you refuse to accept the truth. You can see it on every network and don't tell me you haven't seen it.

But I do concede the r reporting of it had to include trash, it's name us TRUMP.

What is pitiful is how you refuse to accept the truth. You can see it on every network and don't tell me you haven't seen it.

But I do concede the r reporting of it had to include trash, it's name us TRUMP.

Shouldn't you be in bed by now?

after all, it is a school night.

I've seen a lot of Hillary trashing recently as well.

Why no threads about her role in wiretapping Trump?

(or do you feel he deserved it?)

I'm not the changing the subject. Let me know when she is charged with some illegality or appears before some enquiry for violating her oaths.

It's all unravelling now and you don't like being exposed as a trump sucker. He fooled the lot of you. You were conned and it's payback time.

And you can come back when trump is charged also.

And you can't even post a credible unbiased link to back up your story?

I regret to advise my adversaries, Biden has allowed the call logs from the WH during the riots to be given to the j6 commission.

It gets better.
A judge has ruled that the trump kakistocracy will have to appear before the enquiry whether they like it or not. Well see how hiding behind the fifth stands up.

Of all the threats made against Hilary and Obama, neither ever got to this stage. This will be the first POTUS to be imprisoned.
The Repubs now can do the same thing. They follow what you do. We are a circus now. Send in the clowns!

Shouldn't you be in bed by now?

after all, it is a school night.

I've seen a lot of Hillary trashing recently as well.

Why no threads about her role in wiretapping Trump?

(or do you feel he deserved it?)
Very immature rebuttal. Try again old darling.

I regret to advise my adversaries, Biden has allowed the call logs from the WH during the riots to be given to the j6 commission.

It gets better.
A judge has ruled that the trump kakistocracy will have to appear before the enquiry whether they like it or not. Well see how hiding behind the fifth stands up.

Of all the threats made against Hilary and Obama, neither ever got to this stage. This will be the first POTUS to be imprisoned.
Good luck.

Forum List

Back