Our revolution

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

This is Bernie attempting to bar traitors from atanding for public office. Targets include alleged sex offender matt gaetz and alleged paedo enabler Gym Jordan.
Im torn over this one.
I think its a big call to ban them without a conviction. Maybe wait for the charges coming from the J6th investigation.

Of course if the GOP was a responsible political organisation this would not be necessary.

That's right, have your revolution, write another Constitution

Then conservatives will infiltrate your government and ignore and undermine your Constitution

Two can play at this game.

This is Bernie attempting to bar traitors from atanding for public office. Targets include alleged sex offender matt gaetz and alleged paedo enabler Gym Jordan.
Im torn over this one.
I think its a big call to ban them without a conviction. Maybe wait for the charges coming from the J6th investigation.

Of course if the GOP was a responsible political organisation this would not be necessary.
You are a foreigner

Nothing in the US is yours

LOL....Better hurry up, November draws nigh. ;)

R.47cb123055aefd9f3690f628cfa5f77e

Well I am saying that they should be convicted before being banned. That seems totally fair to me. You cant have ceiminals running for office. I understand that they cant vote in many of the backward states.

Well I am saying that they should be convicted before being banned. That seems totally fair to me. You cant have ceiminals running for office. I understand that they cant vote in many of the backward states.
First you say Trump needs to be impeached and removed and can't get him removed

Then you say he is guilty of all kinds of crimes but it still a free man.

Seems to me the Left is either full of poo or the Left is completely inept.

Which is it?

Im torn over this one.

So, you're saying that a person should not be found guilty before the evidence by the other party but their own party should find them guilty before having the evidence?

I would be honored to work in your system as one of the "live under our law czar office". I would enforce it in pure Prog dictum. Going to every dwelling of the populace with Prog voters that brought this terror to us as a rule to get every ounce of loyalty to the state in every way possible that the law demands.

First you say Trump needs to be impeached and removed and can't get him removed

Then you say he is guilty of all kinds of crimes but it still a free man.

Seems to me the Left is either full of poo or the Left is completely inept.

Which is it?

Keep in mind that this is Tainted Tommy with which you're arguing—an arrogant British piece of shit that has no standing and no useful knowledge about matters here in America; which ignores the outcome of two wars which we fought to establish, once and for all that how we run our country is none of their fucking business.

Im torn over this one.

So it's a full on frontal assault on democracy by the Nazi party.

The Reich will determine who people are allowed to nominate and vote for.

Unless they're democrat Reich members.

Alcee Hastings - currently in congress - impeached and convicted felon
Marion Barry - Mayor of Washington DC after being impeached and a convicted felon

Forum List

Back