President Biden ignores Trump claim of executive privilege"

Astrostar

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2017

The visitor logs will be very interesting to the committee and will show which allies gave Trump succor on January 6. Trump is running out of closets to hide in! Bigly!!!

The visitor logs will be very interesting to the committee and will show which allies gave Trump succor on January 6. Trump is running out of closets to hide in! Bigly!!!
Nobody cares Asstro. Gas went up 12 cents over the weekend.

I regret to advise my adversaries, Biden has allowed the call logs from the WH during the riots to be given to the j6 commission.

It gets better.
A judge has ruled that the trump kakistocracy will have to appear before the enquiry whether they like it or not. Well see how hiding behind the fifth stands up.

Of all the threats made against Hilary and Obama, neither ever got to this stage. This will be the first POTUS to be imprisoned.

Hillary gets busted for paying to spy on Trump and all you want to do is change the subject, why?
I'm not the changing the subject. Let me know when she is charged with some illegality or appears before some enquiry for violating her oaths.

It's all unravelling now and you don't like being exposed as a trump sucker. He fooled the lot of you. You were conned and it's payback time.

I regret to advise my adversaries, Biden has allowed the call logs from the WH during the riots to be given to the j6 commission.

It gets better.
A judge has ruled that the trump kakistocracy will have to appear before the enquiry whether they like it or not. Well see how hiding behind the fifth stands up.

Of all the threats made against Hilary and Obama, neither ever got to this stage. This will be the first POTUS to be imprisoned.
2nd duplicate Thread.
Are all Progressives illiterate?

Forum List

Back