President Biden ignores Trump claim of executive privilege"

You think he snuck back into the White House and took that stuff?
He CAN NOT REMOVE official papers from the white house once his term has expired.

He can not declassify anything at that point either

He took those records on his way out...after his term expired

He CAN NOT REMOVE official papers from the white house once his term has expired.

He can not declassify anything at that point either

He took those records on his way out...after his term expired
So, you do think he snuck into the White House and took that stuff...lol

What a crock
Here's a crock for you.

HRC lied, before congress, under oath twice, one about not having classified documents as emails and lied about having only one server.

The there's that little issue of shredding 30,000 emails/documents/etc on that server that she didn't have.

But they'll get Trump

Byq.gif

He took them on the way out. AFTER his term expired.

Stop playing the fool
Just got off the phone with Rachael.

“The National Archives did not ‘find’ anything, they were given, upon request, Presidential Records in an ordinary and routine process to ensure the preservation of my legacy and in accordance with the Presidential Records Act. If this was anyone but ‘Trump,’ there would be no story here.”

The Archives revealed it had recovered the documents in a statement earlier this month, saying that in mid-January it had “arranged for the transport from the Trump Mar-a-Lago property in Florida to the National Archives of 15 boxes that contained Presidential records, following discussions with President Trump’s representatives in 2021.”
Last time I checked, mid January is about the 15th......

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/donald-trump/white-house-records-taken-trump-contained-classified-information-natio-rcna16890

So, Nuhn Uhn?
No, I quite clearly referred you to the explanation given by the FBI director.

I also implored you to actually read the law you posted but clearly did not read and do not understand. Because you were just reflexively vomiting things you thought support your fantasies, when they, in fact, contradict them.

Pay special attention to the part about intent.

Good luck. I am not very hopeful. We both know your political fetishes and fantasies are far too special to you to let facts get in their way of them.

No, I quite clearly referred you to the explanation given by the FBI director.

I also implored you to actually read the law you posted but clearly did not read and do not understand. Because you were just reflexively vomiting things you thought support your fantasies, when they, in fact, contradict them.

Pay special attention to the part about intent.

Good luck. I am not very hopeful. We both know your political fetishes and fantasies are far too special to you to let facts get in their way of them.

You lied, you spun, you insulted - but in the end - you failed.

Forum List

Back