Portland Mayor is a Spinless Turd

Typical Democratic Mayor losing control of his city. The communist agitators want to defund police by 50% and give $$$ to black community.

Standing up to an orange wanna be dictator takes a pretty stiff spine. I didn't know we had secret police like dictator tyrants usually have.
Federal law enforcement is protecting federal building's. That's what they do. State and Mayor Nutless have no jurisdiction. These violent agitators need to be shot.

Typical Democratic Mayor losing control of his city. The communist agitators want to defund police by 50% and give $$$ to black community.

Standing up to an orange wanna be dictator takes a pretty stiff spine. I didn't know we had secret police like dictator tyrants usually have.

"Secret police?" What a triggered fucking idiot you are. You bunch of paranoid leftist have a mental disorder.

Fascist dictators ya say lol

"Treasonous Democrat Portland Mayor Ted Wheeler Joins the Marxist Mob of Communist Revolutionaries Taking Over His City, Gets Called a ‘Fascist’ and Told to Resign"

Your allies won't spare ya stupid

"Treasonous Democrat Portland Mayor Ted Wheeler Joins the Marxist Mob of Communist Revolutionaries Taking Over His City, Gets Called a ‘Fascist’ and Told to Resign"

We need more people like Green in liberal suburbia. My only hope is that the two women at the laundry mat were washing tear gas off their clothes from the recent BLM/Antifa riot they had attended.

We need more people like Green in liberal suburbia. My only hope is that the two women at the laundry mat were washing tear gas off their clothes from the recent BLM/Antifa riot they had attended.

The big boogie with the saw attacking two white Wimmenz? I saw that
The crowd stopped the cops from arresting him they got him

The big boogie with the saw attacking two white Wimmenz? I saw that
The crowd stopped the cops from arresting him they got him

Whoops wrong twitter ....it belongs to

Here's the mayor I meant to post

Let's be kind to His Honor.

He is just a silly little boy.

He is now in way over his head.

He actually thought that he could speak some commonsense to the protesters.

They replied, "Get lost!"

My heart bleeds for the people of Oregon.

Not too long ago, it was such a nice place to live. Oregonians would jokingly tell visitors: "Welcome. Have a nice visit. But don't stay."

Nah letting the shit that happened in the majors city takes a gutless turd.

Gutless turds are those that are standing back, supporting or encouraging authoritarian tactics as federal agents take people off the street without probable cause in violation of the 4th amendment and then throws them in unmarked vans. Just like they do in shit hole third world authoritarian nations.

Gutless turds are those that are standing back, supporting or encouraging authoritarian tactics as federal agents take people off the street without probable cause in violation of the 4th amendment and then throws them in unmarked vans. Just like they do in shit hole third world authoritarian nations.

No. Gutles turds are those standing back and watching the city being overrun with rioters and arsonists. Those gutless turds are voted into office to take care of the city not watch it burn or put up with gutless rioters.

Got nothing to do with the 4th and you are an idiot.

This is how depraved they are and its only going to get worse.

Let's be kind to His Honor.

He is just a silly little boy.

He is now in way over his head.

He actually thought that he could speak some commonsense to the protesters.

They replied, "Get lost!"

My heart bleeds for the people of Oregon.

Not too long ago, it was such a nice place to live. Oregonians would jokingly tell visitors: "Welcome. Have a nice visit. But don't stay."
Because of Bill Clinton who sold missile technology to the Chinese, they then gave that technology to North Korea. The Republic of North Korea has been working on sending missiles to the US and if they do, they can probably hit San Fransicko and Oregon and Washington State. I wont miss anything there if NK does ever launch. It would be a good day in the US... Progs one day will glow....

No, these rioters, pillagers, thieves, etc aren't protesting. They are throwing fire bombs, burning buildings, destroying private and public property. These are your gutless turds. They need to be removed from the streets. Your compass is so screwed up that you think nw is se and e is w.

Federal law enforcement is protecting federal building's. That's what they do. State and Mayor Nutless have no jurisdiction. These violent agitators need to be shot.

The Feds would have no reason to be there in numbers if the locals were able to maintain law and order.

The guy was detained, questioned, and released once they found out they had the wrong guy. He looked like someone they were trying to apprehend.

He was taken off the site because his fellow protesters/rioters have a habit of trying to interfere with any questioning/detention.

"Secret police?" What a triggered fucking idiot you are. You bunch of paranoid leftist have a mental disorder.

The fact that someone saw the detention and the guy was let go kind of eliminates the whole thing about "secret".

These democrat riots are because of Trump now? I thought it was a BLM thing.

Forum List

Back