Will a Biden Win Stop the Violent Agitators in our Nation's Cities? Absolutely Not!

Bush92

GHBush1992
May 23, 2014
These anarchist leftist are advocating for a communist revolution in our country. They will continue to destroy and murder even if (Heaven forbid) that he wins in 2020. Does anyone really believe the violence will stop if Biden becomes President?

Yeah. It's gonna take a tough guy to take these anarchists out. Biden is a pussy, lust like Libby Schaff, who they recently turned on. There are many more Democrats marching with the rioters than there are Dems. looking to provide the citizens safety and security.

Yeah. It's gonna take a tough guy to take these anarchists out. Biden is a pussy, lust like Libby Schaff, who they recently turned on. There are many more Democrats marching with the rioters than there are Dems. looking to provide the citizens safety and security.
Biden cannot provide law and order and these communist anarchist aren't going to suddenly stop if Mr. Magoo Biden gets elected.

These anarchist leftist are advocating for a communist revolution in our country. They will continue to destroy and murder even if (Heaven forbid) that he wins in 2020. Does anyone really believe the violence will stop if Biden becomes President?
Maybe, maybe not.

Do you think that will stop people from thinking that Trumpism is ugly?

Wishing for more a more authoritarian government may the stupidest thing you Trumpbots have done yet. The thing the NRA has spent years warning you about is happening by your own hand. Hypocrites.

Maybe, maybe not.

People don't have to stop thinking "Trumpism" is ugly. I think almost everyone has had a boss they thought was a total asshole. But more often than not, that boss is running the company well and, as a result, allowing you to make more money. The moral of the story is, your boss can be an all star even if you don't like him. That's Trump, so we should take the good with the bad and just deal with it instead of burning, looting and destroying property.

Maybe, maybe not.

People don't have to stop thinking "Trumpism" is ugly. I think almost everyone has had a boss they thought was a total asshole. But more often than not, that boss is running the company well and, as a result, allowing you to make more money. The moral of the story is, your boss can be an all star even if you don't like him. That's Trump, so we should take the good with the bad and just deal with it instead of burning, looting and destroying property.
I'm not talking about Trump, I'm talking about Trumpism. Part of Trumpism is the ignorant notion that "making more money" is everyone's highest priority.

Elections are about contrasts, and the OP appears to think that his question shines the light poorly on Biden.

"Anarchist leftist"? Nah. I think that there is a better chance of reducing the violence since Biden has a softer approach. Trump is a bully and not too bright as he bullshits through his presidency. It would be great if he took on the gangs that are the real criminals.

Maybe, maybe not.

"You can't always get what you want..."

"Anarchist leftist"? Nah. I think that there is a better chance of reducing the violence since Biden has a softer approach. Trump is a bully and not too bright as he bullshits through his presidency. It would be great if he took on the gangs that are the real criminals.
"Softer approach?" That won't stop these violent leftist anarchist. May I suggest you read up on Neville Chamberlain and policy of appeasement?

"Softer approach?" That won't stop these violent leftist anarchist. May I suggest you read up on Neville Chamberlain and policy of appeasement?
Appeasement?? It is your ilk that is appeasing a POTUS that is sliding us into authoritarian rule. Take Your head out of your back side and stick up for the constitution.

Maybe, maybe not.

I'm not talking about Trump, I'm talking about Trumpism. Part of Trumpism is the ignorant notion that "making more money" is everyone's highest priority.

Elections are about contrasts, and the OP appears to think that his question shines the light poorly on Biden.
"Will violence stop if Biden is elected"is the question and $$$ was not part of the question.

Ramping up the authoritarianism has never worked to put down civil unrest but that does not stop bananna republics like the US from trying.

Maybe, maybe not.

After the very public shakedowns Biden has pulled off against the Ukraine and China, I don't think he can be put on a pedestal. In fact, he has been an embarrassment to our country. You certainly can't trust him to deal with China. That would be a huge mismatch.

Maybe, maybe not.

"Will violence stop if Biden is elected"is the question and $$$ was not part of the question.
I hadn't brought it up.

The issue is probably how voters view the bigger picture, not just the violence.

There is a bigger picture here, whether Trump avoids it or not.

Maybe, maybe not.

After the very public shakedowns Biden has pulled off against the Ukraine and China, I don't think he can be put on a pedestal. In fact, he has been an embarrassment to our country. You certainly can't trust him to deal with China. That would be a huge mismatch.
Again, elections are about contrasts. Voters know that. Just slamming the other candidate isn't enough. Voters are also looking at yours.

Appeasement?? It is your ilk that is appeasing a POTUS that is sliding us into authoritarian rule. Take Your head out of your back side and stick up for the constitution.
I support the Constitution of the United States of America ergo I support Trump. Nobody has a Constitutional right to burn, loot, and destroy public property. Federal buildings will be protected by federal Iaw enforcement as well. You cannot "make deals" with violent extremist. You deal with them through a vulgar display of power.

Maybe, maybe not.

I hadn't brought it up.

The issue is probably how voters view the bigger picture, not just the violence.

There is a bigger picture here, whether Trump avoids it or not.
The bigger picture is "violent communist revolution vs. protecting our constitutional democratic republic." Trump needs to declare a state of emergency and crush the anarchist.

Does anyone really believe the violence will stop if Biden becomes President?
I don't think Biden will try and prove he is tough by sending in the military so the violence won't get worse.
You are delusional. Nobody is trying to prove they're "tough." Federal law enforcement will protect federal buildings. They are duty bound to do so. Biden would allow our nation to burn.

Forum List

Back