Losing the Black Vote

I already told you about the news reports. What I post has nothing to do with what you say or believe. Can you comprehend that?
"Several people in the gallery" is the quote. :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: Whoa. What a protest.

I already told you about the news reports. What I post has nothing to do with what you say or believe. Can you comprehend that?
6 fucking people who were paid to protest.

Illegals hurt the minorities more than any other group. Black people have had enough. Democrats cannot have it both ways.

Black Chicago residents issue list of demands including ‘Immediately ending sanctuary city’​

Black Chicagoans delivered a warning to the City Council and City Hall: Keep supporting Mayor Brandon Johnson’s progressive sanctuary city policies — keep flooding the streets with illegal migrants — and they’ll be voting Republican in the next election.

“We’re here to say to black aldermen who are elected by the black citizens of Chicago that we are fed up with you not hearing our stress and our demands but rather do what you want to do to please the Democratic Party,” a representative of the angry group said at a rally on Chicago’s South Side.

“We are fed up with you for not taking the lead to stop the buses,” she continued. “We are fed up with you for not demanding of Brandon Johnson to remove illegal immigrants from our community, and we’re also here to say we are denouncing Alderman William Hall and Lamont Robinson for going to the border to look into the eyes of illegal immigrants but has failed to look into the eyes of homeless black men women and children and other citizens of Chicago.”

Although there is, indeed, a very, very gradual shift of Black and Hispanic voters, away from the Democratic Party...

I would not be overly encouraged or delude myself that the incident above is going to get the Orange Baboon-God re-elected...

Slowly but surely, minority voters are coming to the realization that Institutional Democrats have been playing them...

But the Urban Plantation Mindset is powerful and it will take another generation or two for that gradual shift to complete...

If, indeed, it ever happens at all... if, indeed, current discernible trends actually continue and accelerate... not guaranteed...

To capitalize upon a shift in demographics the Republicans will need to do a much better job of visioning and articulating...

The swamping of Northern Blue Sanctuary Cities with Illegal Aliens is certainly a sort point but is by no means a Tipping Point...

Donald Trump has about as much in-common with Blacks and Hispanics as King Charles does with most WalMart shoppers...

I am truly enjoying Dem discomfort with the fruits of Southern Border State governors' actions in shipping Illegals up North...

Keep up the pressure, governors... no let-up... keep sending 'em Illegals until they choke on 'em... a brilliant strategy...

But Trumpian minions should not become overly excited about such reactions... Sanctuary Cities have much more pain coming...

It's still way too early in the game to be thinking that this particular issue, at this stage, will result in a big vote for Trump.

Im not sure if you know this crazy fact, but there is only one democrat in the entire US. I can prove it too. See, there is only one democrat in this picture.

1700584354689.jpeg

Isnt that wild?!! Who knew? :dunno:

Forum List

Back