Portland Mayor is a Spinless Turd

Typical Democratic Mayor losing control of his city. The communist agitators want to defund police by 50% and give $$$ to black community.
Are you the same Bush92 that, in another thread, wrote:
Does anyone really believe the violence will stop if Biden becomes President?
I don't think Biden will try and prove he is tough by sending in the military so the violence won't get worse.
You are delusional. Nobody is trying to prove they're "tough." Federal law enforcement will protect federal buildings. They are duty bound to do so. Biden would allow our nation to burn.
Seems like you want someone to prove they're tough.

Typical Democratic Mayor losing control of his city. The communist agitators want to defund police by 50% and give $$$ to black community.

Standing up to an orange wanna be dictator takes a pretty stiff spine. I didn't know we had secret police like dictator tyrants usually have.

Nah letting the shit that happened in the majors city takes a gutless turd.
Gutless turds are those that are standing back, supporting or encouraging authoritarian tactics as federal agents take people off the street without probable cause in violation of the 4th amendment and then throws them in unmarked vans. Just like they do in shit hole third world authoritarian nations.
The Antifa people are spoiled white kids. Destroying property and causing the economics of areas to reduce. Enough already. They are protesting/rioting without a cause. Just because they can. The irony is that Progs will not tolerate this when fully empowered at some point. They have pushed themselves in rural areas many times.

I don't think Biden will try and prove he is tough by sending in the military so the violence won't get worse.
You are delusional. Nobody is trying to prove they're "tough." Federal law enforcement will protect federal buildings. They are duty bound to do so. Biden would allow our nation to burn.
You have the brains of about three guinea pig power. I clearly stated it's not about someone providing they're though. It's the law.

Last edited:
The liberal wheeler mayor joined in the rioting as his fellow nihilists booed him and federal agents tear gassed his ass. Lol!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hilarious wasn't it! He was like a lost child in the store. Completely on his own. Wheeler must have come to the stunning realization that everyone hates him.

The liberal wheeler mayor joined in the rioting as his fellow nihilists booed him and federal agents tear gassed his ass. Lol!!!!!!!!!!!!
Communist Party doesn't support the protesters, they are the protesters!

You have the brains of about three guinea pig power. I clearly stated it's not about someone providing they're though. It's the law.
So it is not about being tough but you called the Portland mayor 'spineless' in the OP? One of us is confused.

Standing up to an orange wanna be dictator takes a pretty stiff spine. I didn't know we had secret police like dictator tyrants usually have.

You want officers to wear name-tags so you can dox them and terrorize their families....Hey dummy, they still wear their badge numbers (duh) but your little cowards don't have the brains or fortitude to do their research... Anything that ain't free and easy to get doesn't interest your ilk.

So it is not about being tough but you called the Portland mayor 'spineless' in the OP? One of us is confused.

Obviously somebody is confused, and I think it's you. The only person continually talking about being tough is you, maybe you should cut the crap. Calling the Portland mayor a spineless turd isn't about being tough, it's about being honest. If that mayor had an ounce of courage he would've stopped the rioting and destruction a couple of months ago.

Obviously somebody is confused, and I think it's you. The only person continually talking about being tough is you, maybe you should cut the crap. Calling the Portland mayor a spineless turd isn't about being tough, it's about being honest. If that mayor had an ounce of courage he would've stopped the rioting and destruction a couple of months ago.

The mob tried to jump him on his way out of the riot last night, tears streaming down his ugly face from Trump teargas. . His security detail had to rescue him from Antifa....just goes to show the anarchists hate the cowardly liberals worse than us....they fear us.

I guess I was confused because I didn't know that "spineless" and "honest" were synonyms. Apparently Mr. Webster didn't either.

Synonyms & Antonyms for spineless:
Synonyms: characterless, effete, frail, invertebrate, limp-wristed, milk-and-water, namby-pamby, nerveless, soft, weak, weak-kneed, weakened, weakling, wet [British], wimpish, wimpy, wishy-washy​
Antonyms: backboned, firm, hard, strong, tough

I guess I was confused because I didn't know that "spineless" and "honest" were synonyms. Apparently Mr. Webster didn't either.

Synonyms & Antonyms for spineless:
Synonyms: characterless, effete, frail, invertebrate, limp-wristed, milk-and-water, namby-pamby, nerveless, soft, weak, weak-kneed, weakened, weakling, wet [British], wimpish, wimpy, wishy-washy​
Antonyms: backboned, firm, hard, strong, tough

So you took someone's words, found an antonym, and then made a big deal out of something that no one actually said. You sir, are a troll and this convo is over. Have a nice day.

Forum List

Back