Losing the Black Vote

There are only two agendas. Yours is destroying America. The other agenda is restoring America.
My agenda is about making America possible for everyone. Yours is a delusion about restoring something that never existed.

It is more than a handful. I posted articles Chicago media proving that and you keep lying. How about the rappers coming out for Trump? Those are influencers and they are listened to by the younger voters. They say Democrats will lose if they lose 15% of the Black vote. That means they already have.

The Chicago media? Migrants?

Blacks in Chicago are pretty pissed at Greg Abbott.

And all you want is to get 15 percent fewer blacks to vote Republican. You don't give a damn about anything else.

Not particularly. If the Dems float anybody but Sleepy Old Uncle Joe, your Orange Albatross will get beaten again.
There is no again, Trump won the 2020 election. What you are saying is he will be defrauded again. Good luck with that.

• Winner
Reactions: IM2
Incorrect.

You continue to swallow and broadcast your Orange Baboon-God's Big Lie. Bull$hit. You had 62 chances in courts of law. You lost.

I see that Orange Kool-Aid is your favorite flavor. My condolences.
That is your opinion not mine. Next.

Echo chamber

BizPac Review is a top-rated political news website that provides breaking news and analysis unfiltered by the liberal bias that has eroded the media’s credibility. With public trust in the press sputtering at an all-time low, BizPac Review fills the void with its unparalleled coverage of current events that the mainstream media intentionally ignore.

We scour the internet to find what’s important to Conservatives. BizPacReview presents the news itself as well as how fellow Americans and people around the world react to the news of the day. We think the truth is much more powerful and convincing than shutting down voices and managing the message the political parties want you to hear.
bizpac review media bias fact check

1700859682728.png

Analysis / Bias

In review, Bizpac Review covers news and opinion content with a strong conservative Republican bias. They also have a people section covering commentary and news about other conservatives such as Donald Trump, Kellyanne Conway, and Laura Ingraham, all of which have poor records with fact-checkers.

bizpac review media bias fact check

View attachment 863466

Analysis / Bias

In review, Bizpac Review covers news and opinion content with a strong conservative Republican bias. They also have a people section covering commentary and news about other conservatives such as Donald Trump, Kellyanne Conway, and Laura Ingraham, all of which have poor records with fact-checkers.

Those sites mean less than you do. And that is a lot of nothing.

Forum List

Back