Losing the Black Vote

Blacks can identify with the weaponization of the justice system.

Look at how the Bidens are protected by the DOJ and Trump is being prosecuted for ticky-tack bullshit.

Not to mention that with 8,000,000 more illegals in the US the pay rate for manual labor will probably take a big hit.
Democrats send millions of blacks to prison...give millions of illegals a total pass on their crimes.

It appears there are those in this thread, that wish to imply, that Chicago residents are not getting fed up with the number of "migrants" that have flooded in.
Apparently, the fact that only a handful of residents showed up for this particular protest is proof there is no issue here.
I would invite those (and you know who you are) to look into this.

It appears there are those in this thread, that wish to imply, that Chicago residents are not getting fed up with the number of "migrants" that have flooded in.
Apparently, the fact that only a handful of residents showed up for this particular protest is proof there is no issue here.
I would invite those (and you know who you are) to look into this.
The basis of this thread is Democrats are losing the black vote and citing this handful of residents as proof. That is a different argument than you are making.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Although there is, indeed, a very, very gradual shift of Black and Hispanic voters, away from the Democratic Party...

I would not be overly encouraged or delude myself that the incident above is going to get the Orange Baboon-God re-elected...

Slowly but surely, minority voters are coming to the realization that Institutional Democrats have been playing them...

But the Urban Plantation Mindset is powerful and it will take another generation or two for that gradual shift to complete...

If, indeed, it ever happens at all... if, indeed, current discernible trends actually continue and accelerate... not guaranteed...

To capitalize upon a shift in demographics the Republicans will need to do a much better job of visioning and articulating...

The swamping of Northern Blue Sanctuary Cities with Illegal Aliens is certainly a sort point but is by no means a Tipping Point...

Donald Trump has about as much in-common with Blacks and Hispanics as King Charles does with most WalMart shoppers...

I am truly enjoying Dem discomfort with the fruits of Southern Border State governors' actions in shipping Illegals up North...

Keep up the pressure, governors... no let-up... keep sending 'em Illegals until they choke on 'em... a brilliant strategy...

But Trumpian minions should not become overly excited about such reactions... Sanctuary Cities have much more pain coming...

It's still way too early in the game to be thinking that this particular issue, at this stage, will result in a big vote for Trump.
Worried, huh?

The basis of this thread is Democrats are losing the black vote and citing this handful of residents as proof. That is a different argument than you are making.
It is more than a handful. I posted articles Chicago media proving that and you keep lying. How about the rappers coming out for Trump? Those are influencers and they are listened to by the younger voters. They say Democrats will lose if they lose 15% of the Black vote. That means they already have.

It is more than a handful. I posted articles Chicago media proving that and you keep lying. How about the rappers coming out for Trump? Those are influencers and they are listened to by the younger voters. They say Democrats will lose if they lose 15% of the Black vote. That means they already have.
Every year you guys find a brown face with a complaint and claim it is some kind of a trend away from the Democrats then the Dems receive 90% of their support. The answer to having issues with the democrats isnt voting for racist tolerating yahoos of the GOP who love talking about how black people are the problem and shitting on any programs to help people deal with life, like healthcare.

I mean who would want to associate with assholes who post this nonsense?

Every year you guys find a brown face with a complaint and claim it is some kind of a trend away from the Democrats then the Dems receive 90% of their support. The answer to having issues with the democrats isnt voting for racist tolerating yahoos of the GOP who love talking about how black people are the problem and shitting on any programs to help people deal with life, like healthcare.

I mean who would want to associate with assholes who post this nonsense?
Racists? That is nonsense. Democratic policies have done this to Black people and they are simply wising up to that fact.

Racists? That is nonsense. Democratic policies have done this to Black people and they are simply wising up to that fact.
Sure. That's why black Americans support the democrats and people who hate black Americans run to the GOP.

• Fact
Reactions: IM2
Wrong. Republican policies have done worse and if we fall for what Republicans are pushiing now, we go back to Jim Crow.

No one cares what color you are racist, except you.
You do. That's why you oppose anything thatt works to erase the damage caused by 247 ongoing years of white racism..

Forum List

Back