POOF Lindell Video Disappears

Lastamender

Diamond Member
Dec 28, 2011
Here is a source that no longer has the video. Less than 2 hours after it was posted and it is gone. Why?

His team of cybersecurity experts were able to isolate “PCAPs” or “Packet Captures” that are immutable. They include data compiled about packets of information transmitted back and forth between two computers. What they found was that there were tons of packets transferred between the voting machines and/or tabulation machines and other countries, most notably Communist China.

That is why the video is down. They have been caught.

Here is a source that no longer has the video. Less than 2 hours after it was posted and it is gone. Why?

Gee, I guess I should have watched the video for all the 15 minutes it was up!

Why doesn't Lindell post his videos somewhere that doesn't censor the free press?

There are sinister forces in our country that are trying to destroy our very fabric.

Forget this video, we have Southern invaders purposely being let in

Any libturd who tells me what to do is going to have 30 something teeth splintered and 2 shattered jaws. Of course I'll agitate them to take the first punch, make sure it leaves a mark then beat the mother fucker.

Maybe Mike before claiming the USSC would vote 9-0 to overturn the election, already ruled in their order on January 25th 2021, that Trump lost the election.

Why doesn't Lindell post his videos somewhere that doesn't censor the free press?
That is what Rumble was supposed to be. It is You Tubes competition. They have not taken down other videos about fraud. This hit a huge fucking nerve.

Maybe Mike before claiming the USSC would vote 9-0 to overturn the election, already ruled in their order on January 25th 2021, that Trump lost the election.
Tell us about PCAPS. And why was the video removed so quickly?

Last edited:

That is what Rumble was supposed to be. It is You Tubes competition.
Hmm. I didn't know that and have been wondering since the few times I've seen a Rumble video posted here, I saw no way to link to it and view it directly on Rumble's website as YouTube does!

They have not taken down other videos about fraud. This hit a huge fucking nerve.
Let's wait a few hours or a couple days and see it if comes back.

His team of cybersecurity experts were able to isolate “PCAPs” or “Packet Captures” that are immutable. They include data compiled about packets of information transmitted back and forth between two computers. What they found was that there were tons of packets transferred between the voting machines and/or tabulation machines and other countries, most notably Communist China.

Actually the claims far exceed reality. They would have said where those PCaps were recorded, meaning where on the internet backbone they were monitoring.
As they explained, you need the IP address of either the source or the destination, and they would have neither of these. They didn't know the IP's of the dominion voting machines, nor would they know the IP of the Chinese hackers.

I

I am still able to access it from your link, but maybe it is because I watched right after you posted.

Actually the claims far exceed reality. They would have said where those PCaps were recorded, meaning where on the internet backbone they were monitoring.
As they explained, you need the IP address of either the source or the destination, and they would have neither of these. They didn't know the IP's of the dominion voting machines, nor would they know the IP of the Chinese hackers.
The experts say they do. Find me an expert who says what you said. I'll wait.

Thanks, OB. But it bothers me all this info is being bottled up onto an obscure web space few will see or know of while the world at large remains ignorant and fed lies 99% of the time by the Mainstream Misinformation Media.

I guess my real question and concern is that if everything we've been told about Covid is true, then why does the official story keep contradicting itself?

And if almost as many people voted for an obscure, unliked, largely invisible and incoherent guy such as Joe Biden as normally votes for BOTH candidates combined and the election really wasn't stolen, and Trump really got HAMMERED by his own malfeasance, then why is every effort to get at the truth of the election being FOUGHT by the democrats who would have everything to gain in proving it so! Instead, anyone even QUESTIONING the masks or the election is getting attacked, doxxed, and banned.

Real life doesn't work that way except in banana republics.

Forum List

Back