POOF Lindell Video Disappears

pcap3zooom2.jpg

There are several lines of the Amazon.com network
showing thousands of votes for Trump.

Amazon.com ?

The video clearly shows that Amazon.com was part of the conspiracy to change votes in the dominion voting machines.

Did anybody tell Jeff Bezos that Mike Lindel is claiming he was complicit in the election hack?

pcap3zooom3.jpg

You morons will grasp at any straw. Lindell hasn't got Jack Sh#t. It will not ever see the Supreme Court. The elected sitting president is Joseph Biden, Jr.. After August the sitting elected president will still be Joseph Biden, Jr.. Would not be surprised if Lindell drops this before even trying it in a court. You guy have all be over promising and under delivering on you "so called" evidence of any meaningful election problem for about 7 months, in order to raise money off of insurrectionist leaning chumps for trump. Lindell could have posted it on mypillow.com if it was earth shaking, irrefutable truth. Then nobody could take it down, but no. He does not want the company any way involved. He knows it is bullsh#t.

AS14618 Amazon.com, Inc.

IP ADDRESSES

Autonomous System Numbers (ASNs) are assigned to entities such as Internet Service Providers and other large organizations that control blocks of IP addresses. This network page, and the organization field that's shown on the main IP address information page and also returned in the geolocation API are based on the ASN.

The removal of the video is an admission of guilt.
Guilt? For what? Illegals are massing on the freaking border, foreign policy is in chaos, the murder rate is climbing in cities, energy prices are climbing and we haven't seen the freaking president for a month and you think the pillow guy is guilty of some violation of the blogosphere law?
I said removal of the video is an admission of guilt.
Someone doesn’t want this video seen.
Since when is removal of a video considered an admission of guilt? What does it matter what the Pillow guy does and why do lefties continue to act like victims when they won all the marbles? Buyer's remorse?

You morons will grasp at any straw. Lindell hasn't got Jack Sh#t. It will not ever see the Supreme Court.

Lindell could have posted it on mypillow.com if it was earth shaking, irrefutable truth. Then nobody could take it down, but no. He does not want the company any way involved. He knows it is bullsh#t.

The video names Amazon.com as being one of the ASN's that has access to the dominion voting machines. I'm sure that's libel against Jeff Bezos, and if put on the mypillow website, would make the company (and not Lindel personally) financially culpable.

The removal of the video is an admission of guilt.
Guilt? For what? Illegals are massing on the freaking border, foreign policy is in chaos, the murder rate is climbing in cities, energy prices are climbing and we haven't seen the freaking president for a month and you think the pillow guy is guilty of some violation of the blogosphere law?
I said removal of the video is an admission of guilt.
Someone doesn’t want this video seen.
Since when is removal of a video considered an admission of guilt? What does it matter what the Pillow guy does and why do lefties continue to act like victims when they won all the marbles? Buyer's remorse?
Hiding an exposure of guilt suggests an admission of guilt. Logic.

Why would conservatives be bothered by a private corporation making a decision that it thinks is in its best interest, right or wrong?
I'm imagining that somebody who watched the video may have contacted somebody from Amazon.com that they were in the video as one of the ASN's dominion voting machines were connected to.

I'm sure a phone call to the sites hosting such libelous information (that Amazon.com was involved in hacking the 2020 election and changing thousands of votes) would do the responsible thing, and take the video down or risk a lawsuit from the richest guy on the planet.

Yeah..,.. Lindel posting a video that shows Amazon.com involved in hacking the 2020 election isn't going to be bad for amazons reputation.

Tell us about PCAPS. And why was the video removed so quickly?
I'm watching the video now. And They haven't explained how they got the IP addresses (supposedly) of the voting machines in the several states.

As has been mentioned the dominion voting machines had wireless modems that would be activated to upload voting results. But any such modem would be controlled by the ISP via a DHCP server assigning them what would appear to be random IP addresses.
Dude it’s MrPillow. There is little need for serious responses ;)

Forum List

Back