POOF Lindell Video Disappears

Here is a source that no longer has the video. Less than 2 hours after it was posted and it is gone. Why?
Gee, I guess I should have watched the video for all the 15 minutes it was up!
Why doesn't Lindell post his videos somewhere that doesn't censor the free press?
I am still able to access it from your link, but maybe it is because I watched right after you posted.

Yes, you can still see the video HERE:

Still, disquieting getting this info from a guy who makes pillows who never heard of a "cyber-attack" before now being our main source.

Where is Ted Cruz, Mike Lee, and about 50 other republicans on this???

Tell us about PCAPS. And why was the video removed so quickly?
I'm watching the video now. And They haven't explained how they got the IP addresses (supposedly) of the voting machines in the several states.

As has been mentioned the dominion voting machines had wireless modems that would be activated to upload voting results. But any such modem would be controlled by the ISP via a DHCP server assigning them what would appear to be random IP addresses.

Remember the last "proof" video the pillow guy trotted out?

Hilarious.

I'm watching the video now. And They haven't explained how they got the IP addresses (supposedly) of the voting machines in the several states.

As has been mentioned the dominion voting machines had wireless modems that would be activated to upload voting results. But any such modem would be controlled by the ISP via a DHCP server assigning them what would appear to be random IP addresses.
He shows the owners of the machines being the county. They have been caught. The Democrats at the end are precious.

pcap3zooom.jpg

Can somebody explain how one of the dominion voting machines is registered to Amazon.com

See the bottom of the screen shot list of targets.

He shows the owners of the machines being the county. They have been caught.
Who are the "owners"?

The removal of the video is an admission of guilt.
Guilt? For what? Illegals are massing on the freaking border, foreign policy is in chaos, the murder rate is climbing in cities, energy prices are climbing and we haven't seen the freaking president for a month and you think the pillow guy is guilty of some violation of the blogosphere law?

He shows the owners of the machines being the county. They have been caught.
No he'as showing the location of the IP address.

As I just posted, one of those "machines" is listed as belonging to Amazon.com
They show those locations. Why are you lying? They show the counties that own the machines that IP is located in that county. You lose. BUSTED.

Here is a source that no longer has the video. Less than 2 hours after it was posted and it is gone. Why?

There are sinister forces in our country that are trying to destroy our very fabric.

Forget this video, we have Southern invaders purposely being let in

Any libturd who tells me what to do is going to have 30 something teeth splintered and 2 shattered jaws. Of course I'll agitate them to take the first punch, make sure it leaves a mark then beat the mother fucker.
Where is Flash when you need him?

The removal of the video is an admission of guilt.
Guilt? For what? Illegals are massing on the freaking border, foreign policy is in chaos, the murder rate is climbing in cities, energy prices are climbing and we haven't seen the freaking president for a month and you think the pillow guy is guilty of some violation of the blogosphere law?
I said removal of the video is an admission of guilt.
Someone doesn’t want this video seen.

They show those locations. Why are you lying? They show the counties that own the machines that IP is located in that county. You lose. BUSTED.
As I showed by looking down the list, one of last entries is Amazon.com

Do you think Amazon owns dominion voting machines now?

If you're going to do a PCAP, you need one of two pieces of information, one is the IP address of the target, and the other the IP address of the hacker.

These would have to be static, and not switching proxys.
Without that, it's virtually impossible to capture the traffic real-time.

The exception is how the NSA does it. They capture up to 1/3rd of all internet traffic, that they can later search through days or weeks later, once they have the IP addresses they're looking for.

Forum List

Back