POOF Lindell Video Disappears

I do not care. He is a smart and wealthy patriot out to prove fraud stole the election.
I think he was also the guy encouraging Trump to order a military takeover of government on Jan 5th.

That doesn't sound patriotic to me.
When you know the election was stolen it is patriotic.
Oh I see. So it's now patriotic to push for a military coup.

Up is down. Left is right. Black is white.
When you know an election was stolen, yes, I consider it patriotic, a word you have no idea about.
You're spare parts, bud.

I do not care. He is a smart and wealthy patriot out to prove fraud stole the election.
I think he was also the guy encouraging Trump to order a military takeover of government on Jan 5th.

When you know an election was stolen, yes, I consider it patriotic, a word you have no idea about.
You're spare parts, bud.
Coming from you it is meaningless. Carry on troll. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

You're spare parts, bud.
Coming from you it is meaningless. Carry on troll. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:
Coming from me it's canon, and all you do is troll. Get a fucking life.

You're spare parts, bud.
Trolls do not start threads and post sources. I have a fine life and would like future generations to enjoy what I have. You are a selfish boor.

You're spare parts, bud.
Trolls do not start threads and post sources. I have a fine life and would like future generations to enjoy what I have. You are a selfish boor.
Trolls turn into little assholes when their sources are questioned and they have nothing to back it up.

You're spare parts, bud.
Trolls turn into little assholes when their sources are questioned and they have nothing to back it up.
I know, you should stop that.

You're spare parts, bud.
Whatever. You don't come off as anything but a butthurt magafag 24/7, and I don't want to know any more. I'm as selfish as you are batshit crazy.

Forum List

Back