POLL: Let's try a COVID compromise, shall we?

Do you agree with this Free Market COVID Compromise?

• 1. Yes. This is a fair compromise.

Votes: 10 22.7%
  • 2. No. This is not a fair compromise.

Votes: 19 43.2%
  • 3. I don't want to answer. I just want to complain about the thread.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4. Double meat thin crust pizza.

Votes: 15 34.1%

• Total voters
What is not science?

-> direction time
..................................................................................................x.

Y direction space
........x.

I both cases are the number of events "." the same number. Let "x" be a problem then we see in the second case here the problem "x" 10 times faster. => The more people are vaccinated the less plausible is what you say.

And in general seem to be your "hypothese" a self-fulfilling "hypothese". If no one makes a vaccination because a vaccination seems to be dangerous then no one will find out that it is not dangerous.

There is no substitute. Body chemistry, immune system reactions can't be sped up or slowed down to accommodate an outcome. This isn't a physics problem.

His response, "dang", was not short for "dangerous".
Its just a rural expression meaning something like "unfortunate".
Not sure why they posted it.
Likely he meant he could not think of a good response?

It was only a spelling mistake I reacted on. Normally such a spelling mistake is totally unimportant - but in this case nearly no German will correct it. It's an embarrassing theme.

There is no substitute. Body chemistry, immune system reactions can't be sped up or slowed down to accommodate an outcome. This isn't a physics problem.

It seems to me you think the immune system is a myth and medicine per se is a myth. But it is not. People who are vaccinated have a much better chance to win against covid-19.

Wrong.
Invalid for biological system.

Time. scpae adn nuebrof evenst aer inavleid on what reasons in biological systems?

In biological system, each event effects the next, so you can't do it in parallel.

In the whole universe each event effects the next. What not effects not exists.

For example, the evolution of the original "gain of function" research could not have been compressed by doing more in parallel in a larger lab.

?

It is the same for evolution of variant strains.
You can't speed it up with parallelism.

?

I can speed everything up with parallel structures. But this I did not speak about. The more events in a relativelly short time the better and sooner we are able to see what's really going on.

I've changed my opinion over the last week on vaccinations. There are clearly a lot of people who, for their own reasons, are going to refuse to get vaccinated. There's not a damn thing I can do about that, so I'm just trying to deal with reality here. So to make this as clear as I can:

1. I support your right to not get vaccinated.
2. I am against forcing you to get vaccinated.

There. Nice and clear. I figure the only way to get past this mess is to either get vaccinated or get sick and develop an immunity that way, if you don't die. I'll look at it like a controlled burn, where you just get rid of the wasted underbrush. Fine. We can all move on now. And, I won't even ask you to not spread this virus, especially to kids, since we're now seeing an increase in hospitalizations there. I know that asking you to at least be careful for them is an "attack" on your "freedom" and "liberty", and we all know how you feel about THAT.

There. You are free to exercise your freedom and your liberty, and the rest of us will get off your backs. In exchange, I will propose this fully free market compromise:

1. Any business is free to install and enforce mask mandates to protect their employees and patrons. If you don't like that, you are free to exercise your free market rights and shop at their competition.
2. Any hospital is free to (a) put voluntarily non-vaccinated COVID patients on a lower priority for both ICUs and private rooms so that regular patients with other problems can be served as they should be, and (b) charge whatever extra COVID fees they feel are appropriate, whether it is upon admission, on a daily basis, or both. In cash. Up front. A fully free market solution.

Can we agree? Vaxxers? Anti-Vaxxers?

Why would non vaxxers have a lower priority than other patients? Because they arent behaving in a safe manner? If thats the case, fat people are WAAAYYY more prone to COVID and their weight gain is self inflicted. If we are going to make a ranking system for hospital patients, shouldnt fat people be at the bottom?

Why would non vaxxers have a lower priority than other patients? Because they arent behaving in a safe manner? If thats the case, fat people are WAAAYYY more prone to COVID and their weight gain is self inflicted. If we are making a ranking system for hospital patients, shouldnt fat people be at the bottom?
Holy crap, I wasn't aware that obesity was highly contagious!

Here’s my opinion:

1. Private business and companies can do whatever they want and if they demand we mask up and someone refuses then the company has the right to refuse service.

2. I disagree with your Medical treatment and believe everyone should be taken care of no matter of their inability to do what I believe is proper.

3. Read one and two and on my third one when it come to Local, State and Federal Government requirements, well that is for the people to say yes or no at the ballot box and elections have consequences…

Final Comment to this response:

As you finish reading this you will most likely look at who responded and automatically assume that I am trolling…

It seems to me you think the immune system is a myth and medicine per se is a myth. But it is not. People who are vaccinated have a much better chance to win against covid-19.

A myth? No. The injection may temporarily provide some relief for those who have comorbities, obese, compromised immune systems etc.

All vaccines can and do have allergic reactions that sometime are fatal. ...

The vaccines are perhaps not a main problem in case of an allergic reaction. Beause we know this here in Germany you will get a vaccination from a doctor (after many questions which you will have to answer) and afterwards then you will have to wait for 15 minutes. I never heard that someone died because of an allergic reaction in a vaccination here.

In Germany we have in average between 0.4 - 11.8 cases of an anaphylactic reaction per 1 million people.

I've changed my opinion over the last week on vaccinations. There are clearly a lot of people who, for their own reasons, are going to refuse to get vaccinated. There's not a damn thing I can do about that, so I'm just trying to deal with reality here. So to make this as clear as I can:

1. I support your right to not get vaccinated.
2. I am against forcing you to get vaccinated.

There. Nice and clear. I figure the only way to get past this mess is to either get vaccinated or get sick and develop an immunity that way, if you don't die. I'll look at it like a controlled burn, where you just get rid of the wasted underbrush. Fine. We can all move on now. And, I won't even ask you to not spread this virus, especially to kids, since we're now seeing an increase in hospitalizations there. I know that asking you to at least be careful for them is an "attack" on your "freedom" and "liberty", and we all know how you feel about THAT.

There. You are free to exercise your freedom and your liberty, and the rest of us will get off your backs. In exchange, I will propose this fully free market compromise:

1. Any business is free to install and enforce mask mandates to protect their employees and patrons. If you don't like that, you are free to exercise your free market rights and shop at their competition.
2. Any hospital is free to (a) put voluntarily non-vaccinated COVID patients on a lower priority for both ICUs and private rooms so that regular patients with other problems can be served as they should be, and (b) charge whatever extra COVID fees they feel are appropriate, whether it is upon admission, on a daily basis, or both. In cash. Up front. A fully free market solution.

Can we agree? Vaxxers? Anti-Vaxxers?

You’re the biggest idiot on this site and that’s saying a lot.

A myth? No. The injection may temporarily provide some relief for those who have comorbities, obese, compromised immune systems etc.

Or with other words: People who are vaccinated are 6 times (or more) safe than people who are not vaccinated.

Well it seem Mac does not want to truly discuss his proposal because he knows his “ Back of the line “ for those with Covid that are not vaccinated could be construed as racist when it come to find out a good amount of minorities are still unvaccinated…

Also Mac does not understand that when you swear to save lives you must do whatever it takes to save those lives no matter the ignorance of the other’s that might put their lives in danger…

Finally, if we must do the “ Back of the line “ treatment then Mac should also feel the same way with those that contract AIDS and other spreadable STD’s seeing in today time everyone knows you should do all you can do to protect themselves but many do not…

Now Mac will proclaim this response is trolling because it does not blindly follow his racist logic that would hurt tens of millions of people which some are minority, but if we must withhold or “ back of the line “ treatment for people that refuse vaccination then we should do the same for those that ignored the science on AIDS and other STD’s or those that smoke and so on!

Well it seem Mac does not want to truly discuss his proposal because he knows his “ Back of the line “ for those with Covid that are not vaccinated could be construed as racist when it come to find out a good amount of minorities are still unvaccinated…

Also Mac does not understand that when you swear to save lives you must do whatever it takes to save those lives no matter the ignorance of the other’s that might put their lives in danger…

Finally, if we must do the “ Back of the line “ treatment then Mac should also feel the same way with those that contract AIDS and other spreadable STD’s seeing in today time everyone knows you should do all you can do to protect themselves but many do not…

Now Mac will proclaim this response is trolling because it does not blindly follow his racist logic that would hurt tens of millions of people which some are minority, but if we must withhold or “ back of the line “ treatment for people that refuse vaccination then we should do the same for those that ignored the science on AIDS and other STD’s or those that smoke and so on!

Mac used to provide us with some good thoughtful insight. Now its just rancid fruit below the tree. It's not even low hanging fruit anymore.

Except there is not a vaccine, since the mRNA injections are just a treatment that produces antibodies temporarily, and does not confer any sort of immunity.
The mRNA injections are on a par with Quinine, Remdesivir, Ivermectin, Fluvoxanine, and monoclonal antibodies.

I’ll follow the science, but this feels like control instead of concern…
That is the problem. It IS about control. It is ALSO about concern.

And that is why the majority of the US has gone batshit insane. They only see ONE of those possible outcomes. It is blatantly obvious that the left is using this tragedy to their advantage in pushing public policy that is WAY beyond the scope of governmental power so they can cement those powers for the government in perpetuity. Unfortunately, that has blinded the right to the actual real danger inherent in a virus that has killed millions around the world and, it looks to me, will kill over a million here alone. Blinded so damn many that a large portion of people are willing to die for that delusion. It is devastatingly sad to see.

The politics of the situation is about control. The vaccine and the medical side of this is about concern.

I have absolutelly not any idea what you try to say with this nonsense.
ROFLMAO

irony.gif

Forum List

Back