POLL: Are those who are not vaccinated dumber as a group?

Are those who are not vaccinated dumber as a group?

• Yes.

• No.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Do you think those who have not been vaccinated are intellectually inferior to those who have been vaccinated?

No, the only truly stupid group are the ones like you asking whether a group of people are collectively dumb for not wanting to get an experimental vaccine which has had serious side effects for 150,000 people and caused 12,000 people to die.

I'll suggest that it is plausible that the vaccinated are less likely to independently and critically research the pros and cons of the vaccines before deciding to get vaccinated. I suppose that could be a sign of lower intelligence.

So, the converse of the poll's question is probably true.

However, those who do their own research and attempt to make a well-informed decision, and then get vaccinated with a first-of-a-kind, not yet approved, mRNA vaccine or the J&J spike one, and decide that it is in their best interest to get vaccinated, knowing full well the associated risks, and the fact that there are no long-term studies, are not dumb.

I work with an incredibly intelligent large group of people. Literally dozens of PhDs in scientific disciplines, and they were some of the best and brightest in their class or field. They tend to be older than average workers too, so probably more susceptible to adverse outcomes from acquiring COVID. Our statistics show that less than half have turned proof of vaccination, despite the associated privileges it provides..

If I was older, less healthy, and had not already had COVID, I would consider getting one of the vaccines. I am not afraid of them.

Bottom line is that getting the vaccine or not is not really a sign of intelligence. It's only dumb if you blindly get one or not based upon very limited data. It is dumb to get an experimental injection where you have to sign away all of your rights without doing a thorough consideration of one's unique circumstances.

Half the population has below average intelligence. I wonder how many read and understand the waiver they signed before getting vaccinated. Here's an example...

"I, ____________________________, have voluntarily chosen to request and obtain the Moderna COVID-19 vaccination...

, _________________________ assume all risks of requesting the vaccination including... the potential risk of having side effects due to the vaccine,...

I understand that it is not possible to predict all possible side effects or complications associated with receiving vaccine(s). I understand the risks and benefits associated with the above vaccine and have received, read and/or had explained to me the Emergency Use Authorization Fact Sheet on the COVID-19 vaccine I have elected to receive. I also acknowledge that I have had a chance to ask questions and that such questions were answered to my satisfaction.

WAIVER OF LAWSUIT/LIABILITY: I __________________________ do hereby waive, release and agree to indemnify and hold harmless Saint Leo University, its officers, agents, employees, the organizers, sponsors, activity supervisors, co-sponsoring organizations and participants on behalf of myself, my heirs, assigns, representatives, or any other individual acting on my or my estate’s behalf, for any claim, demand, liability, costs, suits, charges or compensation for loss or injury of any kind arising out of a loss or an injury, including losses or injuries arising in whole or in part from the negligence...

I understand that this waiver means I give up my right to bring any claims including for personal injuries, death, disease or property losses, or any other loss, including but not limited to claims of negligence and give up any claim I may have to seek damages, whether known or unknown, foreseen or unforeseen."

Last edited:
I'll suggest that it is plausible that the vaccinated are less likely to independently and critically research the pros and cons of the vaccines before deciding to get vaccinated. I suppose that could be a sign of lower intelligence.

So, the converse of the poll's question is probably true.

However, those who do their own research and attempt to make a well-informed decision, and then get vaccinated with a first-of-a-kind, not yet approved, mRNA vaccine or the J&J spike one, and decide that it is in their best interest to get vaccinated, knowing full well the associated risks, and the fact that there are no long-term studies, are not dumb.

I work an incredibly intelligent large group of people. Literally dozens of PhDs in scientific disciplines, and they were some of the best and brightest in their class or field. They tend to be older than average workers too, so probably more susceptible to adverse outcomes from acquiring COVID. Our statistics show that less than half have turned proof of vaccination, despite the associated privileges it provides..

If I was older, less healthy, and had not already had COVID, I would consider getting one of the vaccines. I am not afraid of them.

Bottom line is that getting the vaccine or not is not really a sign of intelligence. It's only dumb if you blindly get one or not based upon very limited data. It is dumb to get an experimental injection where you have to sign away all of your rights without doing a thorough consideration of one's unique circumstances.

Half the population has below average intelligence. I wonder how many read and understand the waiver they signed before getting vaccinated. Here's an example...

"I, ____________________________, have voluntarily chosen to request and obtain the Moderna COVID-19 vaccination...

, _________________________ assume all risks of requesting the vaccination including... the potential risk of having side effects due to the vaccine,...

I understand that it is not possible to predict all possible side effects or complications associated with receiving vaccine(s). I understand the risks and benefits associated with the above vaccine and have received, read and/or had explained to me the Emergency Use Authorization Fact Sheet on the COVID-19 vaccine I have elected to receive. I also acknowledge that I have had a chance to ask questions and that such questions were answered to my satisfaction.

WAIVER OF LAWSUIT/LIABILITY: I __________________________ do hereby waive, release and agree to indemnify and hold harmless Saint Leo University, its officers, agents, employees, the organizers, sponsors, activity supervisors, co-sponsoring organizations and participants on behalf of myself, my heirs, assigns, representatives, or any other individual acting on my or my estate’s behalf, for any claim, demand, liability, costs, suits, charges or compensation for loss or injury of any kind arising out of a loss or an injury, including losses or injuries arising in whole or in part from the negligence...

I understand that this waiver means I give up my right to bring any claims including for personal injuries, death, disease or property losses, or any other loss, including but not limited to claims of negligence and give up any claim I may have to seek damages, whether known or unknown, foreseen or unforeseen."

/thread

has had serious side effects for 150,000 people and caused 12,000 people to die.
Hadn't you heard? I was told by a physician, yesterday, that the VAERS data on the 12K dead was just a lie. Actually, he said, only 6 have died and they were all female and all had the same clotting disorder. This was a medical doctor who was trying to convince me to "just take the damned shot".

No, the only truly stupid group are the ones like you asking whether a group of people are collectively dumb for not wanting to get an experimental vaccine which has had serious side effects for 150,000 people and caused 12,000 people to die.
Could you explain to the forum, how you came to the conclusion that the vaccine caused 12,000 people to die?

Who told you that and why did you believe them?

About 4,000 Americans died soon after being injected with the covid vaccine. A couple were blinded but survived and some incurred blood clots and palsy. Since the current propaganda admits that the vaccine won't prevent you from getting sick what's the freaking point? It seems that the unvaccinated are the smartest.

There has been a highly coordinated social media campaign against the vaccines...

And on top of this it was made into a political issue item.
So that those who take the vaccine feel like traitors to their family and friends.

So I can understand why that so few people actually understand the truth about them...
Too many pieces of propaganda being thrown about from pseudo science magazines.

Could you explain to the forum,
Why, is the whole forum asking?

how you came to the conclusion that the vaccine caused 12,000 people to die?
It has only been reported and linked to here in about ten threads at least 50 times.

Screen Shot 2021-08-10 at 9.56.06 PM.png

Could you explain to the forum, how you came to the conclusion that the vaccine caused 12,000 people to die?

Who told you that and why did you believe them?
Probably heard it from Marjorie three names, who just got temporally banned from twitter for spreading mis-information.

Forum List

Back