I'm switching to republican...

AirTight

VIP Member
Sep 2, 2018
I would switch to independent, but in my state you can't vote in the primary. I don't agree with some things republicans say and do, but they have more of a back bone and they don't eat there own. Whether its me too, lgbtq, blm or any of this other groups that want change. New flash, not all changes is the right change or a good change. Just like not all technology is good technology. Social media has fucked us up!

Also, in this world a man has a place and a woman has a place, and a woman's place is not to be like a man.

I am sure your vote for Cheney will be most inspiring to the GOP cannibals...and head hunters......Enjoy your waste of space thinking you can vote in change.

I made that switch in 2017 or 18 after it had become clear the Demonicracks are demonic. Not a one should receive a vote because any power the party has is too much. Without propaganda they don't exist.

I would switch to independent, but in my state you can't vote in the primary. I don't agree with some things republicans say and do, but they have more of a back bone and they don't eat there own. Whether its me too, lgbtq, blm or any of this other groups that want change. New flash, not all changes is the right change or a good change. Just like not all technology is good technology. Social media has fucked us up!

Also, in this world a man has a place and a woman has a place, and a woman's place is not to be like a man.

Yes, Republicans are better than Democrats, you made the right choice. But just a tip with Republicans, lower your expectations as far as they can go to avoid future disappointment

It seems you are very confused. First of all RINO is eating of their own. Next, and most importantly, your last sentence is offensive to all women and many men. I suggest you consider that equal rights, equal opportunities and equal justice are values for everyone. Gender, mental acuity, and a physical disability in a democratic society all deserve respect and equality in all aspects of life.

You are aware that a woman is a wombman?

Good job !!!

Next, and most importantly, your last sentence is offensive to all women

Rye speaks for "all women." Of course you do, Archie Bunker. Women aren't smart enough to disagree with you in your mind, they just aren't. So you'll let them know what they think.

There are actually conservative and libertarian women, misogynist fuck

You don’t have to be a Republican to dislike DemonRats.

At least when you’re voting for a Republican there’s a 10% chance that they’re not Deep State Globalist scum.

There’s about a 0.1% chance if you’re voting for a DemonRat

You need to work to change your state's laws. We do not have to declare a party. We can vote in either primary we want, but cannot vote in both. We can vote in one primary and the very next voting cycle a primary comes up in, we can choose to vote in the other party's primary. Here it is kind of like labor laws. You can join a union if you want, but cannot be turn down or turned away for not being a union member. Both parties suck, as they are bloated agenda driven, vehicles to raise money, no longer actually standing for anything consistently.
You should concentrate on people, not parties, unless you are looking to get, keep or move ahead in a patronage job.

Last edited:
You need to work to change your state's laws. We do not have to declare a party. We can vote in either primary we want, but cannot vote in both. We can vote in one primary and the very next voting cycle a primary comes up in, we can choose to vote in the other party's primary. Here it is kind of like labor laws. You can join a union if you want, but cannot be turn down or turned away for not being a union member. Both parties suck, as they are bloated agenda driven, vehicles to raise money, no longer actually standing for anything consistently.
You should concentrate on people, not parties, unless you are looking for a patronage job.

Same where I live. It's a far better system.

Forum List

Back