Politics completely aside, Is Joe Biden mentally unfit to be President.

That "bumbling fool who can't maintain a train of thought" has a real estate empire worth billions. How many skyscrapers you got with your name on them (rightwinger)[sick]?

And what does YOUR wife look like, rightwinger [sick]?

You can't even give yourself an honest moniker.
What is wrong with rightwinger?

By the way, my wife is lovely and we have been wed for 38 years

Something Trump could never accomplish despite his billions

Yeah, but President Trump is the leader of the free world which is a googolplex (look it up, it's worth it) over any pay grade you could ever accomplish in 5,000,000 lifetimes.... combined. No offense, just stating the obvious.

Or as Plugs has said several hundred times: "Expodentially" higher..... <snicker>
POTUS used to be leader of the free world

Trump relinquished the title.

Nobody in the world wants or trusts his leadership

That "bumbling fool who can't maintain a train of thought" has a real estate empire worth billions. How many skyscrapers you got with your name on them (rightwinger)[sick]?

Yeah, but President Trump is the leader of the free world which is a googolplex (look it up, it's worth it) over any pay grade you could ever accomplish in 5,000,000 lifetimes.... combined. No offense, just stating the obvious.

Or as Plugs has said several hundred times: "Expodentially" higher..... <snicker>

Your dear leaders have deceived you, as usual. And your slow-witted intellect and gullibility probably makes it easy for them. I'm good with you supporting and voting for ___________ fill-in-the-blank marxist shitstain.

Politics completely aside why are we not looking at Trump’s mental illness and symptoms of early on-set Alzheimer’s? Have you read Trump’s recent tweets? It shows someone totally disconnected for reality. Conspiracy theories galore. Trump is always the victim. Trump slurs is words and can’t seem to string a coherent sentence together .

Politics aside, is Trump mentally unfit for office?

Yes, undeniably.

Politics aside, I wouldn't trust either of them to walk my dog, much less run my nation's government.

I bet you're an AOC for president kinda gal.

Your dear leaders have deceived you, as usual. And your slow-witted intellect and gullibility probably makes it easy for them. I'm good with you supporting and voting for ___________ fill-in-the-blank marxist shitstain.
Trump has zero influence outside the borders of the US

What a goofy childish post.

Hillary meme

Fox News just featured a video of Hillary claiming "Nobody likes Bernie. He entered politics at the age of 41 and has never accomplished anything." Ten negatives in twenty-three seconds, said Tucker Carlson.

How can Leftists get any crazier? How? The best the Democrats have are two old fools, both white.... as they scream "racism, racism" every single day.

It’s a fact
Other leaders openly mock Trump.
Trump has the lowest trust abroad in history

PG_2018.10.1_U.S.-Image_0-5.png

I keep em (Leftists) around for the entertainment value.

How you can find mendacity, arrogance, intolerance and divisiveness entertaining I will never understand.
Democrats are powerful evidence arguing against free speech. They are anti-American in the extreme.

The media is making fun of the fact that Biden said this weekend that 'we can't win & the only thing to do is re-elect Trump'.
You are a mental defective. That fake meme was created by the White House. That's how terrified Trump is of Biden.

Are you okay with a President making up lies about his opponent, you dumb fucking parroting rube?

I find it the height of irony you used a fucking lie which takes ten seconds to debunk as evidence of someone else's mental problems.

You are one of the most credulous idiots on this forum, and that is really saying something. That you have the gall to question other people's mental fitness is astounding.

Trump and his campaign promote dishonestly edited Biden video - CNNPolitics

But the clip was edited to cut out the second part of Biden's sentence. What the former vice president actually said was this: "Excuse me. We can only re-elect Donald Trump if in fact we get engaged in this circular firing squad here. It's gotta be a positive campaign." Biden had called for an end to "negative attacks" in his primary contest with Vermont Sen. Bernie Sanders.

I keep em (Leftists) around for the entertainment value.

How you can find mendacity, arrogance, intolerance and divisiveness entertaining I will never understand.
Democrats are powerful evidence arguing against free speech. They are anti-American in the extreme.

I consider it slapstick or possibly low brow humor.
Best read with a buzz.

It’s a fact

I love graphs. They're great propaganda tools.

It’s a fact

Just sayin ...

Obama_Foreign_Policy.jpg

Trumps dementia is so severe, he is unable to differentiate truth from fiction

Since I didn't read every post in this thread, can anyone point to a defense of Biden's mental state that has actually been about HIS mental state and how good it is?

Looks to me like everyone is conceding that he's missing a few light bulbs.
And the lack of response continues...

Seriously, can no one point to an indication of Joe Biden's mental brilliance?

If Conservatives think that superficial strategy to beat Biden will work, they are in for a disappointment. Republicans need to be aware of Glass Houses . Whatever they accuse Biden of, Trump is much worse.
If Conservatives think that superficial strategy to beat Biden will work Superficial. LOL!

Again, this is not a POLITICAL discussion and not a thread about President Trump. It is an open, honest thread about Biden potentially having a bigger problem than being a 'gaffe machine'...

Are you seriously able to have THAT 'adult' conversation?

Are you seriously able to have THAT 'adult' conversation?

Pointing out Biden's dementia is NOT a superficial strategy.

Again, we can play glass houses all day long.

For every incident you post of Biden stuttering, I can point to a bizarre Trump statement.

Covfefe baby!
Trump is just dumb. Biden is on his way to severe illness.

No no, Trump is not just dumb.

Dumb is to play footsie with Russians for electoral gain in 2016 election....it is straight up PATHOLOGICAL to get investigated for it for 2 years, be found culpable of Obstruction by the investigators, facing getting impeached for it...AND THEN descide it was good idea to illegally hold up millitary aid to Ukraine to squeeze out 2020 election favors...and THEN descide it was a good idea to stand in front of the White House and openly ask foreign countries to investigate his politicall opponent.

Make no mistake about it - Trump's mind is working in a PATHOLOGICAL pattern, he is clearly unable to learn or correct his behavior at this point.

Last edited:
antontoo:

"No no, Trump is not just dumb.

Dumb is to play footsie with Russians for electoral gain in 2016 election....it is straight up PATHOLOGICAL to get investigated for it for 2 years, be found culpable of Obstruction by the investigators, facing getting impeached for it...AND THEN descide (sic) it was good idea to illegally hold up millitary (sic) aid to Ukraine to squeeze out 2020 election favors...and THEN descide (sic) it was a good idea to stand in front of the White House and openly ask foreign countries to investigate his politicall (sic) opponent."
--------------------------------

Brilliant, antontoo. Really. You can't even spell "military". I "decided" to add you to my Ignore List because you have nothing to say worth reading for anyone.

ciao brutto

Forum List

Back