Politics completely aside, Is Joe Biden mentally unfit to be President.

I wonder if the "freedom of information act" covers Biden's medical condition and the medications he may be forced to take in order to function.

I wonder if the "freedom of information act" covers Biden's medical condition and the medications he may be forced to take in order to function.

Not a chance. HIPAA makes medical records confidential. How would you like your VD broadcast to the world?

To the surprise of no one. Trump cultists should consider whether they want to be duped again.

Trump and GOP mount coordinated campaign to paint Biden as senile
Trump and GOP mount coordinated campaign to paint Biden as senile

With Biden emerging as the likely Democratic nominee, Trump has launched a concerted, near-daily campaign to raise doubts about the 77-year-old’s mental acuity. The president has been bolstered by a conservative echo chamber flooding social media with video clips highlighting Biden’s gaffes.

The effort provides a window into how Trump — who’s been dogged by questions about his own mental fitness — regularly picks apart his political opponents. He has an unmatched ability to zero in on his foe’s biggest vulnerability or insecurity, and through sheer repetition bake it into the public consciousness. Unfortunately for Biden, his performance on the campaign trail has given Trump plenty to work with.

It’s similar to the tack Trump used in 2016 against Hillary Clinton, whom he tagged as “low energy.” He also suggested she “doesn’t have the stamina” to be president.

Politics completely aside why are we not looking at Trump’s mental illness and symptoms of early on-set Alzheimer’s? Have you read Trump’s recent tweets? It shows someone totally disconnected for reality. Conspiracy theories galore. Trump is always the victim. Trump slurs is words and can’t seem to string a coherent sentence together .

Politics aside, is Trump mentally unfit for office?

Yes, undeniably.

Politics aside, I wouldn't trust either of them to walk my dog, much less run my nation's government.

I bet you're an AOC for president kinda gal.

How much?

“The only test that hasn’t been done is the cognitive functioning test,” Olshansky added. “But the fact that he’s on the campaign trail and meeting a rigorous travel and meeting schedule probably would suffice as a replacement for the formal test for cognitive functioning"

They don't want to go THERE, especially when Joe confuses his own name and can't tell the difference between his wife and his sister on the campaign trail. ....

If Conservatives think that superficial strategy to beat Biden will work Superficial. LOL!

Again, this is not a POLITICAL discussion and not a thread about President Trump. It is an open, honest thread about Biden potentially having a bigger problem than being a 'gaffe machine'...

Are you seriously able to have THAT 'adult' conversation?

Pointing out Biden's dementia is NOT a superficial strategy.

Again, we can play glass houses all day long.

For every incident you post of Biden stuttering, I can point to a bizarre Trump statement.

Covfefe baby!
Trump is just dumb. Biden is on his way to severe illness.

No no, Trump is not just dumb.

Dumb is to play footsie with Russians for electoral gain in 2016 election....it is straight up PATHOLOGICAL to get investigated for it for 2 years, be found culpable of Obstruction by the investigators, facing getting impeached for it...AND THEN descide it was good idea to illegally hold up millitary aid to Ukraine to squeeze out 2020 election favors...and THEN descide it was a good idea to stand in front of the White House and openly ask foreign countries to investigate his politicall opponent.

Make no mistake about it - Trump's mind is working in a PATHOLOGICAL pattern, he is clearly unable to learn or correct his behavior at this point.

Dumb is to play footsie with Russians for electoral gain in 2016 election.

But enough about the Steele dossier...…...

REVEALED: Joe Biden’s Medical Fitness
Summary Released in December DID NOT
INCLUDE a Cognitive Functioning TestHis Doctors Omitted It

REVEALED: Joe Biden's Medical Fitness Summary Released in December DID NOT INCLUDE a Cognitive Functioning Test -- His Doctors Omitted It

Did you ever take a cognitive test in your physical?
Yes. In my job with the military/ govt I was required to. When we are talking about someone who will potentially lead the country it should be mandatory, IMO.

REVEALED: Joe Biden’s Medical Fitness
Summary Released in December DID NOT
INCLUDE a Cognitive Functioning TestHis Doctors Omitted It

REVEALED: Joe Biden's Medical Fitness Summary Released in December DID NOT INCLUDE a Cognitive Functioning Test -- His Doctors Omitted It

Did you ever take a cognitive test in your physical?
Yes. In my job with the military/ govt I was required to. When we are talking about someone who will potentially lead the country it should be mandatory, IMO.

Should? Maybe, but as a matter of fact they ARE NOT standard.

From your article:

“The only test that hasn’t been done is the cognitive functioning test,” Olshansky added. “But the fact that he’s on the campaign trail and meeting a rigorous travel and meeting schedule probably would suffice as a replacement for the formal test for cognitive functioning.”

He said that cognitive tests are typically not required unless problems are detected.

There was no ommission, there was the standard testing that does not include any cognitive tests unless there is some sort of indication.

He said that cognitive tests are typically not required unless problems are detected.

Interesting how you feel...

- Not knowing what state he is in
- Claiming he was running for the US Senate instead of the Presidency
- Confusing his own name
- Momentary confusion causing him not to recognize the difference between his wife and his sister

...is somehow NOT 'problems detected'.

Interesting how you feel...

- Not knowing what state he is in
- Claiming he was running for the US Senate instead of the Presidency
- Confusing his own name
- Momentary confusion causing him not to recognize the difference between his wife and his sister

...is somehow NOT 'problems detected'.

lol, you seriously belive Biden does not recognize the difference between his wife and his sister?

This is why we constatly say you are nuts.

lol, you seriously belive Biden does not recognize the difference between his wife and his sister?
This is why we constatly say you are nuts.
Nice attempt to dodge of the entire article of how that is exactly what happened recently, Boris...FAIL.

If Conservatives think that superficial strategy to beat Biden will work, they are in for a disappointment. Republicans need to be aware of Glass Houses . Whatever they accuse Biden of, Trump is much worse.
If Conservatives think that superficial strategy to beat Biden will work Superficial. LOL!

Again, this is not a POLITICAL discussion and not a thread about President Trump. It is an open, honest thread about Biden potentially having a bigger problem than being a 'gaffe machine'...

"Open, honest thread", "Adult conversation"

LoL, nice try, but you're full of shit.

So far, Biden's 'mental gaffes' have been the source of light-hearted humor, but it is time to take a serious look at Joe Biden's mental status. When you take a serious look at the potential for what we are seeing as being the early stages of dementia, the thought of any such person being elected President is extremely concerning.

The media is making fun of the fact that Biden said this weekend that 'we can't win & the only thing to do is re-elect Trump'. To be honest, I am not as worried about a momentary instance of honesty as I am about the fact that Biden confused / mixed up / got HIS OWN NAME wrong.

Again, none of my comments or concerns have anything to do with Party or Politics.

If we are going to be honest about this topic then it would be appropriate to also bring up several other examples / individuals:

SPEAKER OF THE HOUSE,NANY PELOSI:
Everyone has noticed how during speeches or press conferences she 'zones out', mixes up her words, then can suddenly regain clarity. These instances can be explained as exhaustion, pressure, etc... just as easily as dementia...but her doing so, while holding such a powerful position in government is concerning. She recently declared the President to be 'the most dangerous American in the history of the nation'. If one is truly objective for a moment they have to admit this statement was way 'over-the-top', but it, too, can be explained away as excessive partisan hatred. Saying such politically charged words, again, is not as un-nerving as the sudden 'zoning out', 'lost' blank / confused stares, and 'confused' speech.

HILLARY CLINTON:
Again, I am not talking about politics or partisan hatred. I am talking about photos / videos of her team having to catch her, help her into a car. At her age, exhaustion on the campaign trail could be the 'simple' reason for such instances. I am just saying seeing these things are worrisome when you are talking about future Presidents.

...which leads us back to Joe Biden. We're no longer - or a least I am not - talking about the 'Gaffe Machine', Joe Biden. I am talking about a Presidential candidate showing what could be the early stages of dementia.

From THAT aspect - not personal/ political - how concerned are you about Biden's potential physical / mental health (or any candidate with such a potential problem)?

What's Wrong With Old Joe?... Biden Jumbles His Own Name, "I'm an Obiden-Bama Democrat" (VIDEO)

"We Can Not Win This Election - We Can Only Reelect Donald Trump" - Bumbling Joe Biden Accidentally Speaks Truth at KC Rally (VIDEO)

DNC Caters to Old Joe - Changes Rules So Biden Can Sit Down During Arizona Debate

LOL really- after watching you cheer on Trump for the last 3 years- calling Joe mentally unfit because of his 'gaffes' is just more of your usual partisan hypocrisy.

That "bumbling fool who can't maintain a train of thought" has a real estate empire worth billions. How many skyscrapers you got with your name on them (rightwinger)[sick]?

And what does YOUR wife look like, rightwinger [sick]?

You can't even give yourself an honest moniker.
What is wrong with rightwinger?

By the way, my wife is lovely and we have been wed for 38 years

Something Trump could never accomplish despite his billions

Yeah, but President Trump is the leader of the free world which is a googolplex (look it up, it's worth it) over any pay grade you could ever accomplish in 5,000,000 lifetimes.... combined. No offense, just stating the obvious.

Or as Plugs has said several hundred times: "Expodentially" higher..... <snicker>
POTUS used to be leader of the free world

Trump relinquished the title.

Nobody in the world wants or trusts his leadership
Well I do and I'm somebody. It's just all you nobodies that want a nobody from your clown car.

Biden is far too rational, stable, experienced, knowledgable and honest for being a President.

Biden is far too rational, stable, experienced, knowledgable and honest for being a President.
The hairy-legged pedophile who doesn't know what state he is in, believes he is running for the US Senate, thinks with 'your' help they can take the HOUSE back, and sometimes mistakes his sister for his wife...who gave a video-taped confession of extorting the previous Ukraine PM...

.....ok.

Holy TDS, the democrats have really upped their efforts. They really want to defeat Trump so they can have their free shit at the expense of Americans.

Forum List

Back