Politics completely aside, Is Joe Biden mentally unfit to be President.

Here is the thing -- for all Biden's faults -- you will never see Democrats form a cult around him and worship him like Trumpers have done with their cult leader...and like they did with the previous moron Sarah Palin...

Dems for the most part care about reality -- even if Biden wins -- any critique of Biden won't be defended by simply saying "Biden won, deal with it" -- or "Biden totally beat your ass, tee-hee, giggle giggle" -- Trumpers are child like in that regard.....

They took someone they know is a moron and worshipped him like God just because he finally did something their side haven't seen in 16 years -- win the electoral college....

Here is the thing -- for all Biden's faults -- you will never see Democrats form a cult around him and worship him like Trumpers have done with their cult leader.....

Of course not, because Joe is a senile, dementia-suffering, corrupt, racist, lying, self-confessed extortionist gaffe-machine......but that is exactly what you did with the terrorist-sympathizing/aiding, Constitution/Rule of Law-violating, traitorous criminal, Barry.

Trump is the most successful President in the last 50 years, in some cases EVER, who has kept more promises than almost any President ever....and he has done so despite 4 years of proven non-stop Leftist /Democrat / Snowflake undermining, sedition, and failed coup attempts...initiated by the 'Dear Leader' and 'Messiah' before he left office.

If Conservatives think that superficial strategy to beat Biden will work, they are in for a disappointment.

Republicans need to be aware of Glass Houses .
Whatever they accuse Biden of, Trump is much worse.
Not even close. Biden has over 40 years of bad legislation, bad decisions, and bad policy. Couple what with his rapidly deteriorating mental condition, and it won't surprise me if they bring in another candidate to replace him after the primary.

Here is the thing -- for all Biden's faults -- you will never see Democrats form a cult around him and worship him like Trumpers have done with their cult leader...and like they did with the previous moron Sarah Palin...

Your dishonesty is reprehensible. Inexcusable. The CULT is your own, which worships only power.
Those of us you loathe respect freedom and the Constitution. We revere our laws, such as federal immigration laws while you spit on them in your obscene lust for power and control.

Dems for the most part care about reality

You Leftists don't even know whether to use the women's or the men's restroom. You Leftists think sex is interchangeable and illegals should be allowed to vote, for YOUR candidate. Anyone who disagrees with you on anything is "racist." That's not reality. It's abject fascism. Read Liberal Fascism by Jonah Goldberg. It's all about you.

They took someone they know is a moron and worshipped him like God just because he finally did something their side haven't (sic) seen in 16 years -- win the electoral college....

The bitter hag lost despite outspending Trump 2 to 1, despite having virtually all the media shilling for her, despite Google giving her 10,000,000 votes through its manipulations and censorship of conservatives.

Hateful Hillary

I had a friend today post this article;

The Disinformation Campaign Being Launched Against Biden
There is no data to support the allegation that he is in cognitive decline.
The Disinformation Campaign Being Launched Against Biden | Washington Monthly

This could be true, it could be reality. So, I think it is instructive, since Biden has been in the public eye for so long, to compare past performance with present performances.

This source has many many examples, of both his past public speeches and debates, and present. It gives us a much better picture. Don't let the media tell you what to think, watch and judge for yourself. I imagine a lot of these will be taken down as the election nears so those in charge can change the paradigm, so watch them now.

Stop Calling It A ‘Stutter:’ Dozens of Examples Show Biden’s Dementia Symptoms

Stop Calling It A 'Stutter:' Dozens of Examples Show Biden’s Dementia Symptoms

". . .Joe Biden is Jeb Bush plus dementia. Trump will be far less charitable with his symptoms than I am here, and if he’s nominated the president will make certain this story dominates news headlines from the convention until November. Anyone who wants Trump out of office should fiercely oppose Biden’s nomination.

1. “Make sure you have the record player on at night… make sure the kids hear words.”

Everyone talked about Biden’s bizarre call for families to make use of an archaic audio technology in response to a debate question about slavery, and some criticized his paternalistic suggestion that black Americans need to be taught how to raise their children correctly, but hardly anyone made a fuss about the fact that his entire answer was also a rambling, incoherent word salad.

It’s easy to overlook linguistic peculiarities when they’re spoken, so I made a verbatim transcript of Biden’s complete answer, exactly as he spoke it. There are no typos. Read it carefully, resisting the urge to mentally re-word it in order to make it make sense:

“Well they have to deal with the — Look, there is institutional segregation in this country. And from the time I got involved I started dealing with that. Redlining. Banks. Making sure that we’re in a position where — Look, talk about education. I propose that what we take is those very poor schools, the Title 1 schools, triple the amount of money we spend from 15 to 45 billion a year. Give every single teacher a raise that equal raise to getting out — the sixty-thousand dollar level.

“Number two: make sure that we bring into the help the — the student, the, the teachers deal with the problems that come from home. The problems that come from home. We need — We have one school psychologist for every fifteen hundred kids in America today. It’s crazy. The teachers are reca — Now, I’m married to a teacher. My deceased wife is a teacher. They have every problem coming to them. We have make sure that every single child does in fact have three, four, and five year-olds go to school — school, not daycare. School. We bring social workers into homes of parents to help them deal with how to raise their children. It’s not that they don’t wanna help, they don’t want — they don’t know quite what to do. Play the radio, make sure the television, the — ‘scuse me, make sure you have the record player on at night, the-the-the-the phone, make sure the kids hear words. A kid coming from a very poor school, a very poor background, will hear four million words fewer spoken by the time they get there.”

Compare this muddle-headed mess, and all the following subsequent examples, to the crisp, forceful way Biden used to speak:

Or even just a few years ago:

Joe Biden explains why Bernie Sanders is the best to beat Trump.

(Yes, this is Joe 4 years ago.. I know it's strange watching him talk in full sentences.) pic.twitter.com/5zhs1eYvFu

— Aisha Sharna (@SharnaAisha) March 4, 2020 . . . "

If anyone cares. .. this source has 30 odd other examples of Joe's declining mental state all documented on video at this site on video or sourced from twitter;

Stop Calling It A 'Stutter:' Dozens of Examples Show Biden’s Dementia Symptoms

Watched the debate last night where Biden was allowed to give lengthy answers

You guys are doomed with your dementia smears.

Biden gave in depth answers showing he has detailed knowledge of multiple subjects. Answers Trump is incapable of giving.

So far, Biden's 'mental gaffes' have been the source of light-hearted humor, but it is time to take a serious look at Joe Biden's mental status. When you take a serious look at the potential for what we are seeing as being the early stages of dementia, the thought of any such person being elected President is extremely concerning.

The media is making fun of the fact that Biden said this weekend that 'we can't win & the only thing to do is re-elect Trump'. To be honest, I am not as worried about a momentary instance of honesty as I am about the fact that Biden confused / mixed up / got HIS OWN NAME wrong.

Again, none of my comments or concerns have anything to do with Party or Politics.

If we are going to be honest about this topic then it would be appropriate to also bring up several other examples / individuals:

SPEAKER OF THE HOUSE,NANY PELOSI:
Everyone has noticed how during speeches or press conferences she 'zones out', mixes up her words, then can suddenly regain clarity. These instances can be explained as exhaustion, pressure, etc... just as easily as dementia...but her doing so, while holding such a powerful position in government is concerning. She recently declared the President to be 'the most dangerous American in the history of the nation'. If one is truly objective for a moment they have to admit this statement was way 'over-the-top', but it, too, can be explained away as excessive partisan hatred. Saying such politically charged words, again, is not as un-nerving as the sudden 'zoning out', 'lost' blank / confused stares, and 'confused' speech.

HILLARY CLINTON:
Again, I am not talking about politics or partisan hatred. I am talking about photos / videos of her team having to catch her, help her into a car. At her age, exhaustion on the campaign trail could be the 'simple' reason for such instances. I am just saying seeing these things are worrisome when you are talking about future Presidents.

...which leads us back to Joe Biden. We're no longer - or a least I am not - talking about the 'Gaffe Machine', Joe Biden. I am talking about a Presidential candidate showing what could be the early stages of dementia.

From THAT aspect - not personal/ political - how concerned are you about Biden's potential physical / mental health (or any candidate with such a potential problem)?

What's Wrong With Old Joe?... Biden Jumbles His Own Name, "I'm an Obiden-Bama Democrat" (VIDEO)

"We Can Not Win This Election - We Can Only Reelect Donald Trump" - Bumbling Joe Biden Accidentally Speaks Truth at KC Rally (VIDEO)

DNC Caters to Old Joe - Changes Rules So Biden Can Sit Down During Arizona Debate

Neither is Trump. The United States is really in trouble. Better elect Bernie,

Forum List

Back