The Most Drastic Anti-Coronavirus Travel Ban in the World

Confounding

Gold Member
Jan 31, 2016
I'm sure they will magically get it like the old folks in the nursing home in WA state.

From the link in the OP:

In my country, Australia, the government is attempting to shut down the toilet paper hoarding, which has reached ridiculous levels, with knives being pulled in Sydney supermarkets.

LOL

• Banned
From the link in the OP:

In my country, Australia, the government is attempting to shut down the toilet paper hoarding, which has reached ridiculous levels, with knives being pulled in Sydney supermarkets.

LOL

Shit really would get nasty if things ever hit the fan hard enough. In some apocalyptic situation psychopaths would be best suited for survival because they'd be able to kill and steal without hangups. The left wing of humanity would probably be dead within the first few weeks.

From the link in the OP:

LOL

Shit really would get nasty if things ever hit the fan hard enough. In some apocalyptic situation psychopaths would be best suited for survival because they'd be able to kill and steal without hangups. The left wing of humanity would probably be dead within the first few weeks.
Thanks for admitting the left isn't full of psychopaths.

• Banned

They definitely have their own psychopaths, but I'd heavily bet that most of the people that lack emotional empathy lean right. Functional psychopaths tend to rely on logic because they're not as emotion driven. Emotional empathy is a good thing, but also emotions can be illogical. The truth is the left and right have their own unique strengths, and that's why they should be working together rather than trying to destroy each other.

They definitely have their own psychopaths, but I'd heavily bet that most of the people that lack emotional empathy lean right. Functional psychopaths tend to rely on logic because they're not as emotion driven. Emotional empathy is a good thing, but also emotions can be illogical. The truth is the left and right have their own unique strengths, and that's why they should be working together rather than trying to destroy each other.
meanwhile 18,000 people died of the flu. 22 died due to coronavirus, supposedly, and idiots are panicking, hly fk. don't worry about that flu bug, but watch the fk out for that coronavirus, can't wait for that next corona victim to make my local news while hundreds others die of the flu with absolutely no update. That fact alone makes this all fake.

meanwhile 18,000 people died of the flu. 22 died due to coronavirus, supposedly, and idiots are panicking, hly fk. don't worry about that flu bug, but watch the fk out for that coronavirus, can't wait for that next corona victim to make my local news while hundreds others die of the flu with absolutely no update. That fact alone makes this all fake.
If there's a quarantine you don't plan to stay home either, do you?

give me some facts not in play. go for it. how did those 11 nursing home patients get the virus? please, explain it to me.

why would you care? you'd be in your home. Are you jealous of my respect to my own life? I don't let anyone control my comings and goings.

why would you care? you'd be in your home. Are you jealous of my respect to my own life? I don't let anyone control my comings and goings.
I don't let anyone control my comings and goings.
I knew it.

Apparently the media (only Fox?) is just getting around to pointing out that the "corona virus" has been around for a long time but for some reason nobody is asking the obvious question. Is it possible (and likely?) that people who "test positive" for the disease today and show no symptoms were exposed years ago? How specific is the test?

Forum List

Back