Political Insider: This Is How Mail In Fraud Is Conducted.

Norman

Diamond Member
Sep 24, 2010
Here is how mail in voter fraud is committed. Since democrats are going to be committing voter fraud, well it is up to you what to do about it.

Confessions of a voter fraud: I was a master at fixing mail-in ballots

Phony ballots

The ballot has no specific security features — like a stamp or a watermark — so the insider said he would just make his own ballots.

“I just put [the ballot] through the copy machine and it comes out the same way,” the insider said.

But the return envelopes are “more secure than the ballot. You could never recreate the envelope,” he said. So they had to be collected from real voters.

He would have his operatives fan out, going house to house, convincing voters to let them mail completed ballots on their behalf as a public service. The fraudster and his minions would then take the sealed envelopes home and hold them over boiling water.

“You have to steam it to loosen the glue,” said the insider.

He then would remove the real ballot, place the counterfeit ballot inside the signed certificate, and reseal the envelope.

“Five minutes per ballot tops,” said the insider.

The insider said he took care not to stuff the fake ballots into just a few public mailboxes, but sprinkle them around town. That way he avoided the attention that foiled a sloppy voter-fraud operation in a Paterson, NJ, city council race this year, where 900 ballots were found in just three mailboxes.

Inside jobs

The tipster said sometimes postal employees are in on the scam.

“You have a postman who is a rabid anti-Trump guy and he’s working in Bedminster or some Republican stronghold … He can take those [filled-out] ballots, and knowing 95% are going to a Republican, he can just throw those in the garbage.”

Nursing homes

Hitting up assisted-living facilities and “helping” the elderly fill out their absentee ballots was a gold mine of votes, the insider said.

“There are nursing homes where the nurse is actually a paid operative. And they go room by room by room to these old people who still want to feel like they’re relevant,” said the whistleblower. “[They] literally fill it out for them.”

The insider pointed to former Jersey City Mayor Gerald McCann, who was sued in 2007 after a razor-thin victory for a local school board seat for allegedly tricking “incompetent … and ill” residents of nursing homes into casting ballots for him. McCann denied it, though he did admit to assisting some nursing home residents with absentee ballot applications.

Voter impersonation

When all else failed, the insider would send operatives to vote live in polling stations, particularly in states like New Jersey and New York that do not require voter ID. Pennsylvania, also for the most part, does not.

The best targets were registered voters who routinely skip presidential or municipal elections — information which is publicly available.

Total fabrication... For one thing, you cannot just make up your own ballot and have it counted by the election officials. The OP is yet another lie from a poster incapable of honesty.

What prevents you? Have you not heard of a printer - you know - the machine where the ballot comes out of in the first place?

You are the only one who is full of horse shit, and most likely are for mail in voting BECAUSE of the ability to cheat, so cut the crap.

Total fabrication... For one thing, you cannot just make up your own ballot and have it counted by the election officials. The OP is yet another lie from a poster incapable of honesty.

What prevents you? Have you not heard of a printer - you know - the machine where the ballot comes out of in the first place?

You are the only one who is full of horse shit, and most likely are for mail in voting BECAUSE of the ability to cheat, so cut the crap.

Yeah shit brains...try to print your own ballot and send it in. Have you always been brain damaged?

Yeah shit brains...try to print your own ballot and send it in. Have you always been brain damaged?

So far you have not outlined anything wrong in the description. Only innuendos and bullshit. Go troll elsewhere far left moron.

Voting on someone's behalf is exceedingly easy. If you receive someone else's ballot there is no problem in sending it in. If questioned state you threw it to the trash. No possibility of catching anyone from this form of fraud that democrats have brought to us because their candidate has less acuity than a corpse.

The article continues...

Bribing voters

The tipster said New Jersey homeless shelters offered a nearly inexhaustible pool of reliable — buyable — voters.

“They get to register where they live in and they go to the polls and vote,” he said, laughing at the roughly $174 per vote Mike Bloomberg spent to win his third mayoral term. He said he could have delivered the same result at a 70 percent discount — like when Frank “Pupie” Raia, a real estate developer and Hoboken nabob, was convicted last year on federal charges for paying low-income residents 50 bucks a pop to vote how he wanted during a 2013 municipal election.

Organizationally, the tipster said, his voter-fraud schemes in the Garden State and elsewhere resembled Mafia organizations, with a boss (usually the campaign manager) handing off the day-to-day managing of the mob soldiers to the underboss (him). The actual candidate was usually kept in the dark deliberately so they could maintain “plausible deniability.”

With mail-in ballots, partisans from both parties hash out and count ballots at the local board of elections — debating which ballots make the cut and which need to be thrown out because of irregularities.

Keep it up soon no one will trust voting, that is sure to mess our country up, Maybe we can be like Russia were voting is a total scam.We have always had those on both sides try & rig a little of this or that but Never never ever to this discussing extent.

I think they're already doing this in Nevada.
I've already received one phone call early this week with someone offering to pick up my and my wife's ballots.

I think they're already doing this in Nevada.
I've already received one phone call early this week with someone offering to pick up my and my wife's ballots.

Yup, it's obvious fraud. There is no other motivation for calling.

Here is how mail in voter fraud is committed. Since democrats are going to be committing voter fraud, well it is up to you what to do about it.

Phony ballots

The ballot has no specific security features — like a stamp or a watermark — so the insider said he would just make his own ballots.

“I just put [the ballot] through the copy machine and it comes out the same way,” the insider said.

But the return envelopes are “more secure than the ballot. You could never recreate the envelope,” he said. So they had to be collected from real voters.

He would have his operatives fan out, going house to house, convincing voters to let them mail completed ballots on their behalf as a public service. The fraudster and his minions would then take the sealed envelopes home and hold them over boiling water.

He then would remove the real ballot, place the counterfeit ballot inside the signed certificate, and reseal the envelope.

The insider said he took care not to stuff the fake ballots into just a few public mailboxes, but sprinkle them around town. That way he avoided the attention that foiled a sloppy voter-fraud operation in a Paterson, NJ, city council race this year, where 900 ballots were found in just three mailboxes.

Inside jobs

“You have a postman who is a rabid anti-Trump guy and he’s working in Bedminster or some Republican stronghold … He can take those [filled-out] ballots, and knowing 95% are going to a Republican, he can just throw those in the garbage.”

Nursing homes

Hitting up assisted-living facilities and “helping” the elderly fill out their absentee ballots was a gold mine of votes, the insider said.

“There are nursing homes where the nurse is actually a paid operative. And they go room by room by room to these old people who still want to feel like they’re relevant,” said the whistleblower. “[They] literally fill it out for them.”

The insider pointed to former Jersey City Mayor Gerald McCann, who was sued in 2007 after a razor-thin victory for a local school board seat for allegedly tricking “incompetent … and ill” residents of nursing homes into casting ballots for him. McCann denied it, though he did admit to assisting some nursing home residents with absentee ballot applications.

Voter impersonation

When all else failed, the insider would send operatives to vote live in polling stations, particularly in states like New Jersey and New York that do not require voter ID. Pennsylvania, also for the most part, does not.

The best targets were registered voters who routinely skip presidential or municipal elections — information which is publicly available.

There is a way of making mail-in voting secure and accurate, by having users go to a government website and enter personal information proving who they are (like the IRS uses when you call them about a tax return), and then them sending you a passcode by email, etc., which you then must enter on the ballot. You get the idea: a way that it would be nearly impossible for the wrong person to fill out a ballot in someone else's name.

The fact that the government won't do this in this election more than shows their incompetence, it shows the real design on the idea of going 100% all mail-in.

Phony ballots

Inside jobs

Nursing homes

Voter impersonation

There is a way of making mail-in voting secure and accurate, by having users go to a government website and enter personal information proving who they are (like the IRS uses when you call them about a tax return), and then them sending you a passcode by email, etc., which you then must enter on the ballot. You get the idea: a way that it would be nearly impossible for the wrong person to fill out a ballot in someone else's name.

The fact that the government won't do this in this election more than shows their incompetence, it shows the real design on the idea of going 100$ all mail-in.

No it is not, because someone still picks the ballot and delivers it. There is no way to prevent that kind of fraud with mail in ballots. Not unless you get a confirmation that the vote has been delivered.

Phony ballots

Inside jobs

Nursing homes

Voter impersonation

The fact that the government won't do this in this election more than shows their incompetence, it shows the real design on the idea of going 100$ all mail-in.

No it is not, because someone still picks the ballot and delivers it. There is no way to prevent that kind of fraud with mail in ballots. Not unless you get a confirmation that the vote has been delivered.
What do you mean picks and delivers it, to you? Or the election board? If you don't get one, easy, you report non-delivery and get another sent out. Once they process the vote and match the passcode, it should take your name off the list so you can't vote again and in any competent agency, should allow you to visit the same site you got the passcode from to verify the vote recorded.

The ballots should be put through a machine that reads the votes without human intervention or their ability to see your name or even your vote. There are ways of doing this, and it would make the voting almost foolproof, but you don't enact a system like that in two months and like I said, they won't even try, proving the whole thing is corrupt.

Quite frankly, I see so much potential for corruption heading into this election that it will actually SHOCK ME if Trump wins.

I'm of a mind that this entire year has been engineered and planned for years as the final sure way of getting Trump out of office, so great a danger to the deep state he is.

If Trump somehow is reelected, I think an attempt will be made on his life.

Phony ballots

Inside jobs

Nursing homes

Voter impersonation

What do you mean picks and delivers it, to you? Or the election board? If you don't get one, easy, you report non-delivery and get another sent out. Once they process the vote and match the passcode, it should take your name off the list so you can't vote again and in any competent agency, should allow you to visit the same site you got the passcode from to verify the vote recorded.

The ballots should be put through a machine that reads the votes without human intervention or their ability to see your name or even your vote. There are ways of doing this, and it would make the voting almost foolproof, but you don't enact a system like that in two months and like I said, they won't even try, proving the whole thing is corrupt.

Quite frankly, I see so much potential for corruption heading into this election that it will actually SHOCK ME if Trump wins.

I'm of a mind that this entire year has been engineered and planned for years as the final sure way of getting Trump out of office, so great a danger to the deep state he is.

You take the ballot to some postal office point, and it is up to them to deliver it. They can throw it to the trash or tamper with it all they want.

The post office has endorsed Joe Biden.

Phony ballots

Inside jobs

Nursing homes

Voter impersonation

You take the ballot to some postal office point, and it is up to them to deliver it. They can throw it to the trash or tamper with it all they want.
Well, there has been talk of independent drop off points, but say the PO does lose or destroy it, why yours? They know you? Have it out for you? In a proper system, like I said, you should be able to go online and see confirmed a vote for you was recorded.

That is all you can ask you, you don't get any more assurance even when you go to the poll to vote in person.

Phony ballots

Inside jobs

Nursing homes

Voter impersonation

Well, there has been talk of independent drop off points, but say the PO does lose or destroy it, why yours? They know you? Have it out for you? In a proper system, like I said, you should be able to go online and see confirmed a vote for you was recorded.

That is all you can ask you, you don't get any more assurance even when you go to the poll to vote in person.

Because it says "R" behind the ballot.

Or perhaps it is an "R" district.

Phony ballots

Inside jobs

Nursing homes

Voter impersonation

Why do you keep referring to an imaginary "perfect system". This isn't the perfect system - by design. Stop hypothesizing about the platonic ideal and instead face what is taking place. This is a thread about the mail in voting as it is, not a hypothetical voting system in the la la land.

Last edited:

Ballots have unique bar codes for each voter. You can't just photo copy them and expect they'll all be counted, the system will flag them.

Forum List

Back