Why are people like Biden ignoring WHO...i.e. the "science"?

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
Help Prevent the Spread of COVID-19
When you can’t keep a safe distance from others,
cover your mouth and nose with a mask.
(Source: World Health Organization) COVID-19 Info Center | Facebook

What happens if you are outside and are keeping a safe distance, like these photos... why are they wearing masks?
Biden keeps saying:
"Biden to Trump on Coronavirus Follow The Science, Listen To The Experts, Do What They Tell You"
So why does Biden still wear a mask? Doesn't he believe in the "SCIENCE"?
Screen Shot 2020-09-04 at 11.42.41 AM.png
Screen Shot 2020-09-04 at 11.41.59 AM.png

Biden keeps saying regards COVID "trust the science"... OK.. the WHO says if you can't do social distancing wear a mask.
Well all the outdoor events that I've seen with social distancing... people still wearing masks! Don't they trust the "Science"?

Biden keeps saying regards COVID "trust the science"... OK.. the WHO says if you can't do social distancing wear a mask.
Well all the outdoor events that I've seen with social distancing... people still wearing masks! Don't they trust the "Science"?
Because Biden had arrived to the cemetery with his usual entourage of secret service and therefore was not able to social distance the entire time. I suppose he could have taken it on and off during the event, but that seems unnecessarily finnicky. No harm in just wearing it for the duration so that you spend less time manipulating it with your hands near your face.

Because Biden had arrived to the cemetery with his usual entourage of secret service and therefore was not able to social distance the entire time. I suppose he could have taken it on and off during the event, but that seems unnecessarily finnicky. No harm in just wearing it for the duration so that you spend less time manipulating it with your hands near your face.
That's true.... it is a pain putting on taking off. I see people driving in their car wearing their masks!
And as far as precautions I like millions of Americans are washing our hands more thoroughly. The problem is the MSM and the Democrats have made it a political issue. Common sense like in a crowd where social distancing not possible... mask. Outside with spaces no masks.
But to have the entire economy for the entire country, i.e. population density of 20,000/sqmile vs 1 person/square mile following the same rules is just plain stupid.

Forum List

Back