Police release video of new Knockout game victim

CaféAuLait

This Space for Rent
Oct 29, 2008
Pacific Northwest
NEW YORK - Kyle Rogers, a 23-year-old man who suffered a broken jaw and facial lacerations from a violent sucker-punch in the Bowery neighborhood of Manhattan last weekend, says he was the victim of a "knockout game" attack, reports CBS New York. On Thursday, police released surveillance video of the altercation in an attempt to identify the assailant.

Police release video of man sucker-punched in New York City - CBS News

They released it to see if anyone would recognize the attacker, but it's almost impossible to see anything IMO. The victim suffered a broken jaw and other injuries, his jaw is now wired shut.

Those with information are encouraged to call Crime Stoppers at 800-577-TIPS or text 'TIP577' to the number 274637.

Black on white crime has really increased

It's amazing how much white liberals will ignore to avoid being called a racist

You know what we never see? We never see anyone get punished for it. It must convince these thugs that this is a crime they can commit with impunity. That sucks.

Last edited:
CaféAuLait;8738991 said:
NEW YORK - Kyle Rogers, a 23-year-old man who suffered a broken jaw and facial lacerations from a violent sucker-punch in the Bowery neighborhood of Manhattan last weekend, says he was the victim of a "knockout game" attack, reports CBS New York. On Thursday, police released surveillance video of the altercation in an attempt to identify the assailant.

They released it to see if anyone would recognize the attacker, but it's almost impossible to see anything IMO. The victim suffered a broken jaw and other injuries, his jaw is now wired shut.

Those with information are encouraged to call Crime Stoppers at 800-577-TIPS or text 'TIP577' to the number 274637.

The media always focuses on the most sensationalist topics. I am not saying that this particular crime, or any crime, is okay or not a big deal. I am sure to the innocent victims it is a very big deal. But, the people here who are constantly posting threads every time they read about this crime are simply reacting to the sensationalistic tactics of the media. What about other crimes, no less severe and rephrensible? What about car jackings, robberies, murders, child abuse, the thousands of women who die every day from domestic abuse? Why focus on just this crime?

I would say this type if crime mainly occurs in 'bad' neighborhoods and don't go to or live in such neighborhoods. People say, think, there are no other options, but I have been poor and know there are other options than living in a crime ridden neighborhood.

CaféAuLait;8738991 said:

The media always focuses on the most sensationalist topics. I am not saying that this particular crime, or any crime, is okay or not a big deal. I am sure to the innocent victims it is a very big deal. But, the people here who are constantly posting threads every time they read about this crime are simply reacting to the sensationalistic tactics of the media. What about other crimes, no less severe and rephrensible? What about car jackings, robberies, murders, child abuse, the thousands of women who die every day from domestic abuse? Why focus on just this crime?

I would say this type if crime mainly occurs in 'bad' neighborhoods and don't go to or live in such neighborhoods. People say, think, there are no other options, but I have been poor and know there are other options than living in a crime ridden neighborhood.

When I saw this coverage it was smack dab in between the woman who just tried to kill her kids by driving them into the ocean and the domestic abuse/murder case of "blade runner".

Some people have no choice but to live in "bad neighborhoods" and to insist they never leave their homes because of thugs like these is totally unfair. Perhaps airing footage to get them caught and off the street will allow people to enjoy what they have the right to enjoy.

ETA

It's people like this that make it a bad neighborhood, something needs to be done. It's wholly unfair not to bring this to the forefront to try and address it instead of brushing it under the rug.

Last edited:
Esmeralda would prefer we didn't talk about this particular crime. It's an inconvenient reality she would rather not acknowledge.

It isn't true that there are no other options than to live in a crime ridden neighborhood. There are other options. People just refuse to accept them. For example, some immigrants, who are quite poor, will put a whole family into a one bedroom apartment, in a decent area, with the kids sleeping in one room on bunk beds and the parents on a pull out sofa in the living room. The whole family will work to accumulate funds and put them in one pot so they can acquire a better living situation. But other people think, with 4 kids, you have to live in a 2 or 3 bedroom apartment, or won't even live in an apartment but insist on a house: hence they choose cheaper, and often, crime ridden neighborhoods. You can live in a basement, in a converted garage, etc., instead of thinking you need something bigger or better but in a cheap neighborhood. It's better to find a decent area with smaller living conditions.

CaféAuLait;8738991 said:

"The thousands of women who die every day from domestic abuse"?! On one hand you decry the reporting of certain crimes, and on the other you grossly exaggerate others because perversely, they are the kind you would like to read about. Your poverty transcends financial. And yet you can't seem to grasp why you're seen as a dingbat.

CaféAuLait;8738991 said:

"The thousands of women who die every day from domestic abuse"?! On one hand you decry the reporting of certain crimes, and on the other you grossly exaggerate others because perversely, they are the kind you would like to read about. Your poverty transcends financial. And yet you can't seem to grasp why you're seen as a dingbat.

Only you call me names like that or pretend to see me as unintelligent. Fact is, I have more brains in my little finger than you've got in your whole body, decrepit, incontinent and impotent as it is. It was a typo: thousands every year; approximately 4,000 women in the US die from domestic abuse every year. I doubt there are anywhere near that many crimes such as in the OP every year (11 every day?) --much less those resulting in death. The fact you follow me around and call me the same 'names' over and over again only points out one thing: you have a THING for me and it shows. Get over it. You are pathetic. No one on this entire board does what you: follow me around to find fault with my posts and call me names. Only you. You are ridiculous and pathetic.

Last edited:

Only you call me names like that or pretend to see me as unintelligent. Fact is, I have more brains in my little finger than you've got in your whole body, decrepit, incontinent and impotent as it is. It was a typo: thousands every year; approximately 4,000 women in the US die from domestic abuse every year. I doubt there are anywhere near that many crimes such as in the OP every year (11 every day?) --much less those resulting in death. The fact you follow me around and call me the same 'names' over and over again only points out one thing: you have a THING for me and it shows. Get over it. You are pathetic. No one on this entire board does what you: follow me around to find fault with my posts and call me names. Only you. You are ridiculous and pathetic.
I see dingbat posts which say thousands of women die of domestic abuse every day and I call the poster out, regardless of who it is. You just happen to make more than your fair share of goofy and inaccurate comments.

Btw, typos are made by hitting the wrong key. Writing "day" instead of "year" is not a typo, even in the ditz world you occupy.

I see dingbat posts which say thousands of women die of domestic abuse every day and I call the poster out, regardless of who it is. You just happen to make more than your fair share of goofy and inaccurate comments.

Btw, typos are made by hitting the wrong key. Writing "day" instead of "year" is not a typo, even in the ditz world you occupy.

You are ridiculous and pathetic. I said something to you months and months ago, about your manhood, and you didn't like it. So, like an angry wasp, you pester and pester me for months. Get over it. You are a fool and you are the one who is the dingbat. Everyone agrees your user name is very, very fitting. Stop being so pathetic and leave me alone. Men like you are what good men scoff at and are humiliated by. Get over it. Act like a man instead of being what I called you in the first place. Prove you are better than a stalker.

Last edited:
It isn't true that there are no other options than to live in a crime ridden neighborhood. There are other options. People just refuse to accept them. For example, some immigrants, who are quite poor, will put a whole family into a one bedroom apartment, in a decent area, with the kids sleeping in one room on bunk beds and the parents on a pull out sofa in the living room. The whole family will work to accumulate funds and put them in one pot so they can acquire a better living situation. But other people think, with 4 kids, you have to live in a 2 or 3 bedroom apartment, or won't even live in an apartment but insist on a house: hence they choose cheaper, and often, crime ridden neighborhoods. You can live in a basement, in a converted garage, etc., instead of thinking you need something bigger or better but in a cheap neighborhood. It's better to find a decent area with smaller living conditions.

Let's pretend the neighborhood this happened in, is not a place where you pay 2000 a square foot for a condo or apartment. Lets put that aside and says it's a neighborhood you might deem poor, which historically it was once the "skids". It seems insane to me to have to run and hide because people can't control themselves, because they exhibit HATE or bullying.

When HATE or bullying is the reason for a crime it is usually highlighted, whether it be against Muslims after 9-11 or or some poor black man in some redneck town. It's highlighted to bring attention to those who wish to act in a manner detrimental to society.

It's highlighted to warn people and to hopefully catch those who committed the act. To change issues which may contribute to such actions.

Back to leaving a poor neighborhood, it's ridiculous to demand people leave their home because people can't control themselves. There are neighborhoods in some places especially in California where police won't even patrol. Is that the answer? No. We need to address the issue instead of running from them, which only allows the situation to deteriorate to the point police won't patrol and those people's lives are in danger.

People who continue to live in a neighborhood that has become rundown and crime ridden are being very foolish. It is the same as continuing to smoke when you know it causes cancer. It is like staying where you are though your town is in the middle of war zone. It is cutting off you nose to spite your face. If you want to stay put, then you risk being the victim of crime. You become a volunteer. Not very sensible.

CaféAuLait;8738991 said:

Need to start charging offenders doing this with Aggravated 1st Degree Asault, and Aggravated 1st Degree Murder is death results.

People who continue to live in a neighborhood that has become rundown and crime ridden are being very foolish. It is the same as continuing to smoke when you know it causes cancer. It is like staying where you are though your town is in the middle of war zone. It is cutting off you nose to spite your face. If you want to stay put, then you risk being the victim of crime. You become a volunteer. Not very sensible.

Everybody who doesn't want to be a victim of crime move to the better neighborhoods. When criminals move to the better neiborhoods, move to the suburbs. When the criminals get to the suburbs everyone should move back to to cities. Eventually criminals will get tired of the chase and decide to become law-abiding citizens. Frigging brilliant.

You are ridiculous and pathetic. I said something to you months and months ago, about your manhood, and you didn't like it. So, like an angry wasp, you pester and pester me for months. Get over it. You are a fool and you are the one who is the dingbat. Everyone agrees your user name is very, very fitting. Stop being so pathetic and leave me alone. Men like you are what good men scoff at and are humiliated by. Get over it. Act like a man instead of being what I called you in the first place. Prove you are better than a stalker.
I know you are in what can be a difficult stage for especially for women, but when you start being sloppy and bizarre wouldn't it behoove you to re-assess your cognitive abilities and adjust accordingly? OTOH, if you've been like this all your life then it is probably too late anyway.

At a certain age I would guess that most would ignore silly thing like the rep system here, but you apparently have taken it to heart like a true teenybopper. That speaks volumes to your intelligence as well.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back