Pissed....I AM PISSED!

I have to report to god damn fucking rat bastard criminal jury duty in the morning!

Really? Seriously???

god help them all if they seat me.

Well, I hope you can get out of it, too, beauty. Hey, though, you might meet up with another one of our posters who have been called at the same time.. :dunno:

Ask how your state feels about jury nullification.... that should get their attention and more than likely you will not be serving on a jusry

100% straight. Whisper "nullification" to the DA when you are introduced.

I have to report to god damn fucking rat bastard criminal jury duty in the morning!

Really? Seriously???

Well, I hope you can get out of it, too, beauty. Hey, though, you might meet up with another one of our posters who have been called at the same time.. :dunno:

fingers crossed hun..... thanks.

Jury duty is fun. Think of it as an anonymous adventure into the lives of complete strangers....like USMB, except you get to meet them in person.

Last edited:

Really? Seriously???

I get called every 2 years. I always tell them I can't get out of work without much burden :D

ive listened to all of the excuses for years and years..... everyone tries that and are ALL flat out told that hardship is not a reason to get out of jury duty.

That is what you get for living in the land of sun and sand.

I am sorry Syrenn. Maybe you can tell them you are a communist......:D

Really? Seriously???

fingers crossed hun..... thanks.

Sure. What a coincidence....two posters called at the same time. Well, I hope to see you back here tomorrow some time, for sure. :thup:

I got out of jury duty once. The attorney was asking all of us if we believed the mentally ill could be rehabilitated and I said, Ummm....I don't really think so. I was disqualified. Good thing, for I was working 6 days a week. Thing is, I really didn't know HOW I felt about that question.....I just said the first thing that came to my mind.

Get a doctor's note stating that for you cannot serve for health reasons and that should take care of things.

Really? Seriously???

Why pissed?

they hang you up for a week calling in just in case you have to show up..... so in my opinion that is 5 days, not 1. Once there... the jury pool room for criminal.... SUCKS. Its uncomfortable, way to crowded....and its flu season. I really dont want to be stuck in a room with breathing petri dishes.

There is NO parking, and the want you there at the height of the commute.

There are NO restaurants in the area but for fast food crap.

what it boils down to is.... I dont want to be there! And for that i will punish which ever lawyer seats me.

I get called every 2 years. I always tell them I can't get out of work without much burden :D

ive listened to all of the excuses for years and years..... everyone tries that and are ALL flat out told that hardship is not a reason to get out of jury duty.

That is what you get for living in the land of sun and sand.

I am sorry Syrenn. Maybe you can tell them you are a communist......:D

they dont care if you area communist......

the only ones i have ever seen get off and out of the process....are the ones how suddenly dont understand English.

Don't you want to do you civic duty? Play a vital role in our judicial system?

Really? Seriously???

Why pissed?

they hang you up for a week calling in just in case you have to show up..... so in my opinion that is 5 days, not 1. Once there... the jury pool room for criminal.... SUCKS. Its uncomfortable, way to crowded....and its flu season. I really dont want to be stuck in a room with breathing petri dishes.

There is NO parking, and the want you there at the height of the commute.

There are NO restaurants in the area but for fast food crap.

what it boils down to is.... I dont want to be there! And for that i will punish which ever lawyer seats me.

A guaranteed disqualification: Go in wearing something showing good cleavage. No attorney wants his jurors to take the attention away from the issue at hand.

Really? Seriously???

Have an open mind. You might find it worth your time.

I have been on a jury four times in the past 30 years. Looking back, I am glad I participated.

Ask how your state feels about jury nullification.... that should get their attention and more than likely you will not be serving on a jusry

100% straight. Whisper "nullification" to the DA when you are introduced.

Spot on. As old as time and based in the common law. Hated and disdained as the Tea Party at a Democrat National Convention, jury nullification is your key to freedom. Tell them you have an unshakable belief in the right to judge the law as much as the accused and you will be out the door before the judge has gotten settled behind his bench.

Get a doctor's note stating that for you cannot serve for health reasons and that should take care of things.

I would prefer to punish the lawyers. I want them to burn a challenge on me...... :eusa_whistle:

:lmao:

Forum List

Back