Pissed....I AM PISSED!

In Broward County Florida they treat the jurors worst than army recruits is basic. The bailiffs show no respect for the jurors as they herd them around like cattle, hurry up and wait is the order of the day in the courthouse. Jury duty is not a great experience.

In Broward County Florida they treat the jurors worst than army recruits is basic. The bailiffs show no respect for the jurors as they herd them around like cattle, hurry up and wait is the order of the day in the courthouse. Jury duty is not a great experience.

i feel the same about the jury system here.

they played a prepared piece for us.....

a very condescending.... why you will LOVE your jury experience, why its SO important that you serve, uplifting music and a manipulating message.... ya da ya da....

it felt like the presidents message at the reaping in the hunger games.

a very condescending.... why you will LOVE your jury experience, why its SO important that you serve, uplifting music and a manipulating message.... ya da ya da....

It is...

It is...

[MENTION=20452]theDoctorisIn[/MENTION]

hey... if they play the same video for you..... tell me what you think of it......

all it sounded like to me was the hunger games........ :lol:

I have to report to god damn fucking rat bastard criminal jury duty in the morning!

Really? Seriously???

god help them all if they seat me.

Had a cousin on a murder trial in Houston 20+ years ago, he ended up sitting in a hotel for two weeks because they couldn't agree the kid meant to hit his parents with the tire iron...

You can always act like you didn't receive it?!?! What proof do they have?

I have to report to god damn fucking rat bastard criminal jury duty in the morning!

Really? Seriously???

god help them all if they seat me.

Had a cousin on a murder trial in Houston 20+ years ago, he ended up sitting in a hotel for two weeks because they couldn't agree the kid meant to hit his parents with the tire iron...

You can always act like you didn't receive it?!?! What proof do they have?

:eek:

they threatened me with a 6 month, more then likely sequestered trial once.... i about had a heart attack. All i have to say to that is ....thank god i book flights month out....

they let me go becasue i could produce 3 paid for tickets in the time period.

Get selected for jury duty, then on the last day during the prosecutor's summation to the jury, interrupt him with, "Boooooring!" And roll your eyes.

Then when the judge amonishes you, say, "Sorry 'Your Honor"" and put "Your Honor" in air quotes.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back