Pissed....I AM PISSED!

Why pissed?

they hang you up for a week calling in just in case you have to show up..... so in my opinion that is 5 days, not 1. Once there... the jury pool room for criminal.... SUCKS. Its uncomfortable, way to crowded....and its flu season. I really dont want to be stuck in a room with breathing petri dishes.

There is NO parking, and the want you there at the height of the commute.

There are NO restaurants in the area but for fast food crap.

what it boils down to is.... I dont want to be there! And for that i will punish which ever lawyer seats me.

A guaranteed disqualification: Go in wearing something showing good cleavage. No attorney wants his jurors to take the attention away from the issue at hand.

lol..... ive tried that. It didnt work.

if what ever it will be....if it goes longer then Feb... im off. Ive already booked march up and have the tickets to prove it.

I have to report to god damn fucking rat bastard criminal jury duty in the morning!

Really? Seriously???

god help them all if they seat me.

Have an open mind. You might find it worth your time.

I have been on a jury four times in the past 30 years. Looking back, I am glad I participated.

oh i would be very fair.... but i am not going to tell them that.

they hang you up for a week calling in just in case you have to show up..... so in my opinion that is 5 days, not 1. Once there... the jury pool room for criminal.... SUCKS. Its uncomfortable, way to crowded....and its flu season. I really dont want to be stuck in a room with breathing petri dishes.

There is NO parking, and the want you there at the height of the commute.

There are NO restaurants in the area but for fast food crap.

what it boils down to is.... I dont want to be there! And for that i will punish which ever lawyer seats me.

A guaranteed disqualification: Go in wearing something showing good cleavage. No attorney wants his jurors to take the attention away from the issue at hand.

lol..... ive tried that. It didnt work.

I tried it and it worked like a charm! Of course back then I was working my pecs pretty hard...

I have to report to god damn fucking rat bastard criminal jury duty in the morning!

Really? Seriously???

I have been on a jury four times in the past 30 years. Looking back, I am glad I participated.

Don't tell them anything.......act like you are a deaf mute

Really? Seriously???

Dress conservatively.....

Forum List

Back