Pissed....I AM PISSED!

syrenn

Rookie
Reaction score
I have to report to god damn fucking rat bastard criminal jury duty in the morning!

Really? Seriously???

god help them all if they seat me.

Big Black Dog

Gold Member
Reaction score
If you go into the selection process dressed as a clown, they will probably not select you.

OP
S

syrenn

Rookie
Reaction score
Hey maybe it'll be an interesting and important case!

:lmao:

jk just spend the whole interview process talking about cats until they send you away
for that...i would act like an angel....... :eusa_angel:

what... you took a ax to your mother(my last jury)..... pray they dont seat me.

hjmick

Gold Member
Reaction score
I just served on a jury. One year in SC and I get seated on a jury. First time ever. California, 30+ years, never got seated. New Mexico 3 years, never got called. I couldn't fucking believe it.

Upside, one less criminal on the streets for 15 years (yeah, right) and I'm clear for 3 years...

OP
S

syrenn

Rookie
Reaction score
If you go into the selection process dressed as a clown, they will probably not select you.
they always seat me..... rat fucking bastards! Then its the wrangling to get the hell off.....

OP
S

syrenn

Rookie
Reaction score
I just served on a jury. One year in SC and I get seated on a jury. First time ever. California, 30+ years, never got seated. New Mexico 3 years, never got called. I couldn't fucking believe it.

Upside, one less criminal on the streets for 15 years (yeah, right) and I'm clear for 3 years...

they call me every damn year..... i cant win.

C_Clayton_Jones

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I have to report to god damn fucking rat bastard criminal jury duty in the morning!

Really? Seriously???

If you don’t want to be seated, just make sure you speak up during voir dire and express your opinion of the case truthfully, not that you wouldn’t otherwise. It’s the folks who stay quite who end up getting seated.

Big Black Dog

Gold Member
Reaction score
Wear a t-shirt that says "I believe in God." You'll be out of there pretty quick.

OP
S

syrenn

Rookie
Reaction score

Really? Seriously???

If you don’t want to be seated, just make sure you speak up during voir dire and express your opinion of the case truthfully, not that you wouldn’t otherwise. It’s the folks who stay quite who end up getting seated.

:eusa_hand:

moi.... stay quiet??? not a chance of that ever happening.

Noomi

Ninja Kicker
Reaction score
I would do jury duty only if it paid me the same wage as I would be paid for working that day.

Sallow

The Big Bad Wolf.
Reaction score

Really? Seriously???

I sat on a jury.

It's actually pretty interesting.

Sarah G

When Nothing Goes Right, Go Left
Reaction score
I would do jury duty only if it paid me the same wage as I would be paid for working that day.
I usually like jury duty. Maybe Syrenn had other plans, you know how she gets. :lol:

Jughead

VIP Member
Reaction score

Really? Seriously???

Try to come up with a good excuse. I got out of jury duty one time because I was the only one available at the time to pick up my son from school.

If you've already served, I believe you may request to be excused. Some states/counties allow this exemption.

OP
S

syrenn

Rookie
Reaction score

here, that is not a good enough excuse to get out of serving.. they dong CARE if you have bills to pay.

OP
S

syrenn

Rookie
Reaction score
I usually like jury duty. Maybe Syrenn had other plans, you know how she gets. :lol:

oh trust me.... i would have fun. Just not quite the way they would want me to be having fun.

Gracie

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Why am I picturing Syrenn in her avie, leaning over the judges bench asking him if her pretend friend can sit on his lap? :lmao:

OP
S

syrenn

Rookie
Reaction score

Really? Seriously???

Try to come up with a good excuse. I got out of jury duty one time because I was the only one available at the time to pick up my son from school.

If you've already served, I believe you may request to be excused. Some states/counties allow this exemption.
again... here... child care is not a good enough excuse to get out of jury duty.

a woman brought her kid one time, she told the judge she could not afford child care.... the judge told her to come back without the kid or she would be held in contempt of court.

R.D.

Gold Member
Reaction score
[ame=http://youtu.be/DzxyiITqVqY]How To Get Out Of Jury Duty - YouTube[/ame]

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List