Pissed....I AM PISSED!

syrenn

Rookie
May 10, 2010
I have to report to god damn fucking rat bastard criminal jury duty in the morning!

Really? Seriously???

god help them all if they seat me.

If you go into the selection process dressed as a clown, they will probably not select you.

• Banned
Hey maybe it'll be an interesting and important case!

:lmao:

jk just spend the whole interview process talking about cats until they send you away

for that...i would act like an angel....... :eusa_angel:

what... you took a ax to your mother(my last jury)..... pray they dont seat me.

I just served on a jury. One year in SC and I get seated on a jury. First time ever. California, 30+ years, never got seated. New Mexico 3 years, never got called. I couldn't fucking believe it.

Upside, one less criminal on the streets for 15 years (yeah, right) and I'm clear for 3 years...

• Banned
I just served on a jury. One year in SC and I get seated on a jury. First time ever. California, 30+ years, never got seated. New Mexico 3 years, never got called. I couldn't fucking believe it.

Upside, one less criminal on the streets for 15 years (yeah, right) and I'm clear for 3 years...

they call me every damn year..... i cant win.

I have to report to god damn fucking rat bastard criminal jury duty in the morning!

Really? Seriously???

If you don’t want to be seated, just make sure you speak up during voir dire and express your opinion of the case truthfully, not that you wouldn’t otherwise. It’s the folks who stay quite who end up getting seated.

Really? Seriously???

If you don’t want to be seated, just make sure you speak up during voir dire and express your opinion of the case truthfully, not that you wouldn’t otherwise. It’s the folks who stay quite who end up getting seated.

:eusa_hand:

moi.... stay quiet??? not a chance of that ever happening.

Really? Seriously???

Try to come up with a good excuse. I got out of jury duty one time because I was the only one available at the time to pick up my son from school.

If you've already served, I believe you may request to be excused. Some states/counties allow this exemption.

I would do jury duty only if it paid me the same wage as I would be paid for working that day.

here, that is not a good enough excuse to get out of serving.. they dong CARE if you have bills to pay.

Why am I picturing Syrenn in her avie, leaning over the judges bench asking him if her pretend friend can sit on his lap? :lmao:

Really? Seriously???

Try to come up with a good excuse. I got out of jury duty one time because I was the only one available at the time to pick up my son from school.

If you've already served, I believe you may request to be excused. Some states/counties allow this exemption.

again... here... child care is not a good enough excuse to get out of jury duty.

a woman brought her kid one time, she told the judge she could not afford child care.... the judge told her to come back without the kid or she would be held in contempt of court.

[ame=http://youtu.be/DzxyiITqVqY]How To Get Out Of Jury Duty - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back