Pictures from the march for our lives---Holy skiskee this is YUUUUGGGE

This thread is a perfect example of what I've been saying for some time. Progressives are consistent on one thing... they get all giddy about banners symbols and marches. We see it all the time no matter the issue. The euphoria last a few days and then ummmm....goes away.:bye1:

True. Sort of like the Vietnam war went away.

I have never seen more assholes in one pictures than in those.

You really have to be a piece of shit to march around protesting doing away with the Bill of Rights.

Of course that is just the kind of turds these pink pussy hat Moon Bats are

View attachment 184638

I have 50 firearms.

I ban guns from anywhere in the house except the locked safe when my grandchildren visit.

It is called responsible firearms safety.

Are things like that too difficult for you to understand?

You waiting for the injuns to attack?

i think that they are more concerned about the attack of the walking dead.

One of those happened in DC today.

Under the circumstances, I am surprised that nobody wearing a MAGA hat didn't mow them down.

I have 50 firearms.

I ban guns from anywhere in the house except the locked safe when my grandchildren visit.

Under the circumstances, I am surprised that nobody wearing a MAGA hat didn't mow them down.

I'm not. The Left is far more violent when in comes to dealing with ideological opponents.

I have 50 firearms.

Or a Black Lives Matter Negro that supported the filthy demonstration didn't kill one of the policemen providing security.

Looks like a gaggle of morons to me. Assholes marching to take away Constitutional rights. How shitty is that?

Reminds me of the Nazi rallies.
Show me where military style weapons are protected in the Constitution.
I'll wait.

Whats a military style weapon to you?Specify.

Oh those are those scary looking ones.

:iyfyus.jpg:
why-do-you-hate-me-its-because-im-black-isnt-it.jpg

They were hoping to get the amount of participation that the woman's march has done over the last two consecutive years, and by golly they've done it. In fact, it looks like they've outdone it.

January 20, 2017 the day after Trump was inaugurated. For more pictures of the women's march go to this link on this board and scroll through the many pages. You'll probably find you home state in here. Woman's march pictures
170121211838-28-womens-march-dc-exlarge-169.jpg

2nd annual women's march January 20, 2018.

636475725505721081-IMG-DFP-Women-s-March-5-1-.JPG

More Than 4,000 Women Say They Want to Run for Office Since Trump's Election

March for our lives protest--March 24, 2018
march-for-our-lives-in-washington-dc.jpeg

DZErvpEWsAYHXYA.jpg

Washington D.C. and some other 800 cities across this country participated.
For more pictures go to this link.
In pictures: The March for Our Lives protests

If I were a Republican right now, I would be sending out my resume or whistling past the graveyard. There is no longer a safe Republican seat in this entire country.

You have awoken a sleeping giant!
I despise group think and mass conformity, because it's scary what people do in groups. Herd mentality and all that. hate that. But damn, I hate to be egocentric, these kids just happened to be right, and all of a sudden, the sun breaks through the clouds and god is in his heaven. All is right in the world. then we go back to the dark damp armpit of gun violence and nothing changes...This is an open ended issue, god knows where this issue is going. More schools shootings for sure. But stay tuned, kiddo's, gunn nutters will come out of the woodwork and act like this is contrived issue to take their toys away...No doubt.

I despise group think and mass conformity, because it's scary what people do in groups. Herd mentality and all that. hate that. But damn, I hate to be egocentric, these kids just happened to be right, and all of a sudden, the sun breaks through the clouds and god is in his heaven. All is right in the world. then we go back to the dark damp armpit of gun violence and nothing changes...This is open ended issue, god knows where this issue is going.
It will end in a whimper of liberals realizing that they cannot repeal the Second Amendment or it will end in Civil War.

Americans are not subjects of the government like other countries.

WE ARE THE SOVEREIGN POWER IN THE USA, not the goobermint.

I despise group think and mass conformity, because it's scary what people do in groups. Herd mentality and all that. hate that. But damn, I hate to be egocentric, these kids just happened to be right, and all of a sudden, the sun breaks through the clouds and god is in his heaven. All is right in the world. then we go back to the dark damp armpit of gun violence and nothing changes...This is open ended issue, god knows where this issue is going.
It will end in a whimper of liberals realizing that they cannot repeal the Second Amendment or it will end in Civil War.

Amendments have been repealed before, mon ami. Certainty the second amendment is living on borrowed time. Time will tell if we just let the deep pockets of the NRA determine our future instead of the will of the American people.

Amendments have been repealed before, mon ami. Certainty the second amendment is living on borrowed time.

You are delusional. The Second Amendment is supported by far more people than are opposed to it.

You cant go by the opinions of your friends and yourself in your little gun grabbing echo chambers.

Amendments have been repealed before, mon ami. Certainty the second amendment is living on borrowed time.

You are delusional. The Second Amendment is supported by far more people than are opposed to it.

You cant go by the opinions of your friends and yourself in your little gun grabbing echo chambers.
I kind of doubt that, And I smell fear on you. I like guns, actually. I am being rational. I feel like I am again sinking into that deep dark dank stank of the armpit of pro gun rationalization YET again.

I kind of doubt that, And I smell fear on you. I like guns, actually. I am being rational. I feel like I am again sinking into that deep dark dank stank of the armpit of pro gun rationalization YET again.

Lol, you are being rational?

How does making more laws for these kooks to break turn into a rational way to respond to a problem?

How does making everyone else have a more difficult time getting a gun to protect themselves cross the line into rationality?

THEY DONT, dear.

Looks like a gaggle of morons to me. Assholes marching to take away Constitutional rights. How shitty is that?

I'll wait.

Like the ones used in Vegas and most school shootings.
You can play your games all day long but a tsunami is coming and it's going to bury you

Vegas shooting was not done with military style weapons.

Beside, most school shootings were done with handguns.

Why would I send money to the NRA when that organization works against the safety of Americans? They control congress so inaction is the best outcome for their agenda
Then you choose to die when you have your home invaded. The tree of Liberty is quench with the blood of American. It might as well be you "no guns zoners" rather than us.
What movie is playing in your head? Do you live in Allepo or Baghdad? How many criminals come to your house each year?

Do I have to be paranoid to have an arsenal at hand at home?

Should we add paranoia to the list of mental health disqualifications to gun ownership?

I'll wait.

Like the ones used in Vegas and most school shootings.
You can play your games all day long but a tsunami is coming and it's going to bury you

If the Libtards want to reduce gun crime then then they need to fire the Democrats in these big city shitholes where most of the gun crime in the country takes places on a daily basis.

Instead of marching to take away our Constitutional rights those asshole in the picture above need to be marching in South Chicago or Baltimore or any other Democrat voting ghetto shithole.to protest ineffective Liberal leadership.
Hey fuctard ... no one is trying to get rid of anyone's Constitutional rights... because anAR- 15 type weapon isn't protected under the 2nd amendment.
Sucks to be you.

Can you point where exactly says it isn't?

Lol, you are being rational?

How does making more laws for these kooks to break turn into a rational way to respond to a problem?

How does making everyone else have a more difficult time getting a gun to protect themselves cross the line into rationality?

THEY DONT, dear.
Good point. But if you need a firearm, from whom are you protecting yourself self from? This is quicksand here, an vicious cycle. You need a gun to protect yourself from a armed intruder...Now, if that baddie didn't have a gun, would you need one?

Amendments have been repealed before, mon ami. Certainty the second amendment is living on borrowed time. Time will tell if we just let the deep pockets of the NRA determine our future instead of the will of the American people.

You really think the Bill or RIghts will be repealed?

Yeah. You go with that one.

Forum List

Back