What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Photo OP- Will Biden rush off to Uvalde or does the ‘minority’ shooter change things?

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Are there political points to be scored on this one…probably so since most of the victims are probably Hispanic…right?

theHawk

Registered Conservative
Reaction score
When he gave his “speech” on this shooting, he promptly ran out of the room. One reporter was asking “Will you go to Texas?”

No answer of course, he just slowly made it to the next room to have his butt wiped.

Nostra

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Too close to the border.

OP
BrokeLoser

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Reaction score
No problem, they will reclassify the shooter as a 'White Hispanic' a la George Zimmerman. The bottom feeding Democraps always follow the game plan.
They’d have to reclassify the victims as white as well…They damn sure won’t do that.

WelfareQueen

Diamond Member
Reaction score
No problem, they will reclassify the shooter as a 'White Hispanic' a la George Zimmerman. The bottom feeding Democraps always follow the game plan.

Mike I made the same call within a minute of finding out the shooter's identity. And surprise, some media are already starting to call the shooter "A White Hispanic" and the town White, even though 90% of the residents are Hispanic.

OP
BrokeLoser

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Mike I made the same call within a minute of finding out the shooter's identity. And surprise, some media are already starting to call the shooter "A White Hispanic" and the town White, even though 90% of the residents are Hispanic.
Golfing Gator and the media really are that fucking stupid and corrupt…time to revoke all those free scholarships for Hispanics.

MAGA Macho Man

Gold Member
Reaction score
When he gave his “speech” on this shooting, he promptly ran out of the room. One reporter was asking “Will you go to Texas?”

No answer of course, he just slowly made it to the next room to have his butt wiped.
He looked and sounded bad in his speech. I thought he was about to croak.

theHawk

Registered Conservative
Reaction score
He looked and sounded bad in his speech. I thought he was about to croak.
He’s nose looked fucked up. Must had been snorting his son’s cocaine.

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$115.00
Goal
$350.00

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List