Ex-Trump press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders wins Arkansas gov GOP primary

skye

Diamond Member
Oct 19, 2012
Bravo Sarah! good on her!:clap:

"Former Trump White House press secretary Sarah Sanders coasted to victory in Tuesday’s Republican primary election for governor in Arkansas.

Sanders, the daughter of former Arkansas Gov. Mike Huckabee, was backed by former President Donald Trump and easily defeated radio host Doc Washburn with 82.2% to his 17.8% with the race called based on 34% of precincts reporting."

"Former Trump White House press secretary Sarah Sanders coasted to victory in Tuesday’s Republican primary election for governor in Arkansas.

Sanders, the daughter of former Arkansas Gov. Mike Huckabee, was backed by former President Donald Trump and easily defeated radio host Doc Washburn with 82.2% to his 17.8% with the race called based on 34% of precincts reporting."

It's RIGGED!

Sanders will likely face Democrat Chris Jones in November.

"If she wins in November, Sanders will follow in the footsteps of her father, former Arkansas Gov. Mike Huckabee (R), who served in Little Rock from 1996 to 2007. " :up:

I Like Sarah and think she'll likely make a good Governor. Her dad is a great guy but too centrist/left leaning. She doesn't suffer from that.

Arkansas is Arkansas for a reason. This is why.
1653448357484.png

You were saying?

Not a handful of people Criticizing states like Arkansas have ever been to any of them.
My best friend from high school and we joined the Army together and served in Vietnam together now lives in NW Arkansas. He moved there from Florida a couple of decades ago.

Over the years that he lived there I visited him quit often. The Ozarks are absolutely beautiful and that is a very nice part of of the US.

As Florida is getting more crowded with all this yankee filth I am tempted to move there. Of course having DeSantis as our Governor is a big plus for Florida.

Forum List

Back