Photo OP- Will Biden rush off to Uvalde or does the ‘minority’ shooter change things?

When he gave his “speech” on this shooting, he promptly ran out of the room. One reporter was asking “Will you go to Texas?”

No answer of course, he just slowly made it to the next room to have his butt wiped.

No problem, they will reclassify the shooter as a 'White Hispanic' a la George Zimmerman. The bottom feeding Democraps always follow the game plan.
They’d have to reclassify the victims as white as well…They damn sure won’t do that.

No problem, they will reclassify the shooter as a 'White Hispanic' a la George Zimmerman. The bottom feeding Democraps always follow the game plan.

Mike I made the same call within a minute of finding out the shooter's identity. And surprise, some media are already starting to call the shooter "A White Hispanic" and the town White, even though 90% of the residents are Hispanic.

Mike I made the same call within a minute of finding out the shooter's identity. And surprise, some media are already starting to call the shooter "A White Hispanic" and the town White, even though 90% of the residents are Hispanic.
Golfing Gator and the media really are that fucking stupid and corrupt…time to revoke all those free scholarships for Hispanics.

When he gave his “speech” on this shooting, he promptly ran out of the room. One reporter was asking “Will you go to Texas?”

No answer of course, he just slowly made it to the next room to have his butt wiped.
He looked and sounded bad in his speech. I thought he was about to croak.

Forum List

Back