Pfizer Scientists: ‘Your [COVID] antibodies are better than the [Pfizer] vaccination.

Question.

When our immune system is much better why criminals like Biden-Putin-Schwab-Rothschild-Gates-Fauci & Co push to us their deadly compote?

Hey Baron. How's the mongerin'?

It's not a vaccine, it's a gene therapy.

Without therapy

All you need after the 'therapy' within few years

4785b6abaee2c4725b728d933558b2b1.jpg

And?

Getting COVID and getting better protections from NEXT TIME is FAR worse than getting some protection now before you get it in the first place.

Mandates are wrong, unconstitutional and misplaced. None of that has squat to do with natural immunity vs vaccinated immunity. Natural immunity is almost always superior anyway, that does not mean I want to expose myself to the risk factors of getting the illness unvaccinated in the first place.

What did they die from?

You realize that everyone who gets the vaccine will die, right? So will everyone who doesn't.

I'm surprised that you would use such a bad analogy. Of course everyone is going to die. You're stating the obvious. They died from blood clots, heart attack, and stroke. They were all healthy the day before they took the injection.

And?

Getting COVID and getting better protections from NEXT TIME is FAR worse than getting some protection now before you get it in the first place.

Mandates are wrong, unconstitutional and misplaced. None of that has squat to do with natural immunity vs vaccinated immunity. Natural immunity is almost always superior anyway, that does not mean I want to expose myself to the risk factors of getting the illness unvaccinated in the first place.
You put God over Pfizerstein ? SHAME on you !!!

I'm surprised that you would use such a bad analogy.
I'm surprised you can spell 'analogy'.
Of course everyone is going to die. You're stating the obvious. They died from blood clots, heart attack, and stroke. They were all healthy the day before they took the injection.
I'm just curious if there was any connection between the vaccine and their deaths? So often there's none, and people still harp on in it like it means something. Was there any?

Oh, I know, the doctors are actually part of the worldwide conspiracy to trick you into wearing a mask and they lied about it because deep state or something. Amirite?

I'm surprised you can spell 'analogy'.

I'm just curious if there was any connection between the vaccine and their deaths? So often there's none, and people still harp on in it like it means something. Was there any?

Oh, I know, the doctors are actually part of the worldwide conspiracy to trick you into wearing a mask and they lied about it because deep state or something. Amirite?

Stop with the condescension. I've always afforded you cordial respect. Yes, there was a connection with the injection. They had no underlying problems that would have provoked strokes, heart attacks, etc.

Forum List

Back