Pfizer Scientists: ‘Your [COVID] antibodies are better than the [Pfizer] vaccination.

That's an entirely different matter, and I agree with you 100%.

In my view the vaccines are a good idea, and, as a matter of coming together to fight a common enemy (covid), we should all take them. But mandates are even worse.
I agree with one exception; The mRNA "vaccines" do not contain any form of the virus being targeted. They contain blueprints for your body to make proteins to fight the virus.

I know of no existing traditional vaccines that I would not take. I've had quite a few in my lifetime.

Screenshot 2021-10-05 at 12-26-45 Interim Clinical Considerations for Use of COVID-19 Vaccines...png

Screenshot 2021-10-05 at 12-31-01 Interim Clinical Considerations for Use of COVID-19 Vaccines...png

Last edited:
i knew it. support your graphene oxide bullshit, or fuck off.

You wouldn't be able to comprehend the terminology nor the content. Again, go swallow your gubmint, liberal media goo. You probably still believe the virus came from bat soup down at the local wong chinese buffet.

Last edited:
VAERS simply does not track that information.
What information? Deaths? Of course it tracks deaths. That is the point of the system. It tracks adverse incidents. A death is an adverse incident.

What the fuck are talking about?

What information? Deaths? Of course it tracks deaths. That is the point of the system. It tracks adverse incidents. A death is an adverse incident.

What the fuck are talking about?
It does not track the cause of deaths.

Its killing Mfers != MFers die after taking it

If the contention is more people die over some time period after taking the vaccine and not the vaccine is killing them then we can pretty easily understand why this is the case.

It does not track the cause of deaths.

Its killing Mfers != MFers die after taking it

If the contention is more people die over some time period after taking the vaccine and not the vaccine is killing them then we can pretty easily understand why this is the case.

Look, I know you got the vax and it scares the fuck out of you when you see shit like this...fair enough.

You can tap dance and move the goal post all you want but A LOT more people are gonna start dying.

1633453840172.png

Go ahead...work the system...it is right there.

Everything you want to know...even down to the physician's explanation.

You can set based on time frame post vaccine, pre-existing conditions, symptoms, you name it.

Go work it.

you have disqualified yourself, again, tard. you are not a serious person, and nothing you say should be taken seriously.

you are cornered, and now try to deflect by lying about me.

graphene oxide, lol.
Lol, nope, not at all. Your credibility was blown when you came flying in dropping foul words, comprehending nothing. Just angry and bitter and unable to offer anything of substance. Go bury your head deeper in the sand. You're deceived.

Lol, nope, not at all. Your credibility was blown when you came flying in dropping foul words, comprehending nothing. Just angry and bitter and unable to offer anything of substance. Go bury your head deeper in the sand. You're deceived.
^Instead of supporting his queefery about graphene oxide, the tard tries the ole No, You, gambit. fail.

Look, I know you got the vax and it scares the fuck out of you when you see shit like this...fair enough.
I realize scaring people is your goal here, but you'll have to stop sound like whackadoodles before I could ever take your ranting seriously.

You're the one who replied. Lol!! Keep digging.
at this point i am having fun pointing at the poser who queefed about graphene oxide, but cannot support his idiocy.

shocked i am, at this development.

please tell the board again how you allegedly read "journals or abstracts or technical writing" and arrive at "graphene oxide is the main ingredient". hahahahaha

I'm just curious if there was any connection between the vaccine and their deaths? So often there's none, and people still harp on in it like it means something. Was there any?
Yes, it’s already been documented that some people get ITP and will die from it if not caught and treated immediately. An old coworker of mine nearly died from the Moderna shot. Had to get a complete blood transfusion. His doctors said it was from a reaction to the vaccine.

at this point i am having fun pointing at the poser who queefed about graphene oxide, but cannot support his idiocy.

shocked i am, at this development.

please tell the board again how you allegedly read "journals or abstracts or technical writing" and arrive at "graphene oxide is the main ingredient". hahahahaha

The NIH had already moved on graphene. This is YOUR fauci boy lab. And of course a lying media tried to debunk it but failed. Again, you don't want facts. You want your lib media to lead you by the nose and not question their "authority".

The NIH had already moved on graphene. This is YOUR fauci boy lab. And of course a lying media tried to debunk it but failed. Again, you don't want facts. You want your lib media to lead you by the nose and not question their "authority".

look at that. the moron at least tries to support his moronic statement that the main ingredient of the vaccine is graphene oxide. unfortunately, the cited source does nothing at all to support your idiocy. next time, try reading what you cite, fucktard.

Forum List

Back