Pfizer Scientists: ‘Your [COVID] antibodies are better than the [Pfizer] vaccination.

I'm surprised you can spell 'analogy'.

I'm just curious if there was any connection between the vaccine and their deaths? So often there's none, and people still harp on in it like it means something. Was there any?

Oh, I know, the doctors are actually part of the worldwide conspiracy to trick you into wearing a mask and they lied about it because deep state or something. Amirite?
...and many deaths have been attributed to "dying of COVID" rather than "dying with COVID". The fear mongers needed to report a high number of "death by COVID". They do not want to report "death by COVID VACCINE". This is where your stupid argument is based.

Last edited:
...and many deaths have been attributed to "dying of COVID" rather than "dying with COVID". The fear mongers needed to report a high number of "death by COVID". They do not want to report "death by COVID VACCINE". This is where your stupid argument is based.

Huh? Not sure what you're saying here. "They lied so we get to lie too." ?

Pfizer Scientists: ‘Your [COVID] antibodies are better than the [Pfizer] vaccination.​

Funny, that mirrors closely a conversation I just had with a doctor friend who said a similar thing: that the last year of shutdowns and isolation has done exactly the wrong thing along with hurting our economy: it has denied us the ability to develop natural immunity through repeated exposures to small viral loads thereby making all of us much more dependant on the vaccine.

I'm surprised that you would use such a bad analogy. Of course everyone is going to die. You're stating the obvious. They died from blood clots, heart attack, and stroke. They were all healthy the day before they took the injection.
The A word is hereby not permitted

Based on.....

I don't know why I bother but lets give you a chance.
LOL, yeah, I thought about asking for evidence too but. But, I keep getting viruses from the whackadoodle websites they link to.

Apologies. But I've grown really weary of the irrational fear-mongering around vaccination. And that's 90% of the anti-vax movement.
No it's not. The biggest part of it concerns freedom of choice as opposed to government mandates. No one has the right to mandate an injection of anything, with exception of lethal injections required for legal executions.

Even the required shots for travel to certain overseas countries do not become mandatory until someone chooses to go there.

No it's not. The biggest part of it concerns freedom of choice as opposed to government mandates. No one has the right to mandate an injection of anything, with exception of lethal injections required for legal executions.
That's an entirely different matter, and I agree with you 100%.

In my view the vaccines are a good idea, and, as a matter of coming together to fight a common enemy (covid), we should all take them. But mandates are even worse.

Huh? Not sure what you're saying here. "They lied so we get to lie too." ?
No. The WHO, the CDC, Fauci and Big Pharma lied to instill fear of COVID. That does not justify your lying to instill fear of not taking the pseudo-vaccine or to deny that deaths occur shortly after injections solely because of the injection.

That does not justify your lying to instill fear of not taking the pseudo-vaccine or to deny that deaths occur shortly after injections solely because of the injection.
LOL - "I know you are but what am I?"

Based on.....

I don't know why I bother but lets give you a chance.
VAERS data.

Really cool page. It really breaks down everything.

Happy grazing!

sheep-chewing.gif

That's an entirely different matter, and I agree with you 100%.

In my view the vaccines are a good idea, and, as a matter of coming together to fight a common enemy (covid), we should all take them. But mandates are even worse.

Based on all of the abstracts, journals, papers that I have read, these aren't conventional vaccines. If they were conventional, I would have already taken it. I've been vaccinated against just about everything but not this new technology. I dont agree with a govt entity, company, business forcing or mandating someone to take an injection that hasn't been thoroughly tested. We can't know yet because not enough time has passed. I don't care either way if one takes it or not. Some of my family have taken it, some have not.

Forum List

Back