Peter was married- if he was the first pope why cant priests be married in the RCC?

You will find out different.
Gods will= his name in his written word 7000 places--Satans will = have the name removed and mislead all using those translations--you can take it to the bank. The ones you condemn are the only ones who had enough love and respect for God and his will to put his name back, while the mislead condemned it.
So you say. Who says you are right because you have no connection to the God. You have no Prophets. So, it will be you that will be surprised to see Jesus as Jehovah. He will love you anyway and then say, I never knew you because you weren't properly baptized with those with authority. Go and learn from the Missionaries in spirit prison. And, if you repent and accept their teachings, we will have someone on earth vicariously baptize you and give you all your endowments and washings and anointings. Your scholars were the deceivers and won't get such nice treatment.

So you say. Who says you are right because you have no connection to the God. You have no Prophets. So, it will be you that will be surprised to see Jesus as Jehovah. He will love you anyway and then say, I never knew you because you weren't properly baptized with those with authority. Go and learn from the Missionaries in spirit prison. And, if you repent and accept their teachings, we will have someone on earth vicariously baptize you and give you all your endowments and washings and anointings. Your scholars were the deceivers and won't get such nice treatment.

I know 100% my teachers are correct. The only ones who listen to Jesus.

I know 100% my teachers are correct. The only ones who listen to Jesus.
Your scholars lied to the world. Got everyone upset about the rapture happening on 5 specific dates and none of them happened. So, there is no reason to believe anything further they did and even today. Even more so today. You are not even 1% correct. But have at it and just be ready to find out all the errors.

Your scholars lied to the world. Got everyone upset about the rapture happening on 5 specific dates and none of them happened. So, there is no reason to believe anything further they did and even today. Even more so today. You are not even 1% correct. But have at it and just be ready to find out all the errors.

My teachers teach the rapture for the remaining little flock occurs near the end of the tribulation. This truth was revealed a few years ago, thus they never taught on the rapture before that. So lets keep things straight, so you dont mislead others, ok.
Their error was trying to date Harmageddon.

My teachers teach the rapture for the remaining little flock occurs near the end of the tribulation. This truth was revealed a few years ago, thus they never taught on the rapture before that. So lets keep things straight, so you dont mislead others, ok.
Their error was trying to date Harmageddon.
You have no idea what the tribulation nor Armageddon is. The end of the world was revealed by your false prophets on 5 specific dates and none happened. No reason to believe anything else you claim has been revealed. If you don’t believe you have prophets then nothing new can be revealed. Such a church of disorder.

You have no idea what the tribulation nor Armageddon is. The end of the world was revealed by your false prophets on 5 specific dates and none happened. No reason to believe anything else you claim has been revealed. If you don’t believe you have prophets then nothing new can be revealed. Such a church of disorder.

Your lack of knowledge makes you think that--Matt 24:45 assures at the proper time truth would be revealed, not before. And you must have missed the prophecies in Ezekial about true light starting as a shallow stream and eventually becomes a deep torent. And that would be-at the proper time.
So tell us all which truths did God reveal through your teachers here in these last days( Daniel 12:4) So corrections had to be made.

Your lack of knowledge makes you think that--Matt 24:45 assures at the proper time truth would be revealed, not before. And you must have missed the prophecies in Ezekial about true light starting as a shallow stream and eventually becomes a deep torent. And that would be-at the proper time.
So tell us all which truths did God reveal through your teachers here in these last days( Daniel 12:4) So corrections had to be made.
Keep chirping like a bird in trouble because that's you. Doesn't matter about anything dealing with the last days you say because your so-called prophets at the time bared false witness about the end day. Yet, you keep saying the proper time would be revealed, not before. LOL! Do you even hear yourself talking in circles? Don't put this back on our Prophets, real Prophets. It was your prophet's error that showed the world they were false prophets. Funny that you start with a false statement and then want to correct the false statement. LOL! They had your ancestors all ready to drink the Kool-aid and commit suicide when the end didn't come. Idiots!

Celibacy for the non-Elite harbors back to the Roman Empire.
If you wanted food and shelter, you became a enuch which prevented you from having children who would overthrow the current hierarchy.

Keep chirping like a bird in trouble because that's you. Doesn't matter about anything dealing with the last days you say because your so-called prophets at the time bared false witness about the end day. Yet, you keep saying the proper time would be revealed, not before. LOL! Do you even hear yourself talking in circles? Don't put this back on our Prophets, real Prophets. It was your prophet's error that showed the world they were false prophets. Funny that you start with a false statement and then want to correct the false statement. LOL! They had your ancestors all ready to drink the Kool-aid and commit suicide when the end didn't come. Idiots!
Ok, i have no more to say to you. You will find out the hard way and will not like the result. In Ezekial it says about 20 x--They will have to know i am Jehovah.

Ok, i have no more to say to you. You will find out the hard way and will not like the result. In Ezekial it says about 20 x--They will have to know i am Jehovah.
Oh, I know the Lord God of the earth is Jehovah who came off His throne, received a physical body, atoned for our sins and paved the way for our eventual resurrection. While on Earth, he was called Jesus the Christ (Messiah). It's you who no longer knows who Jehovah is. He will say to you, I never knew you because you never knew me.

John 8:54-59
54 Jesus answered, If I honour myself, my honour is nothing: it is my Father that honoureth me; of whom ye say, that he is your God:

55 Yet ye have not known him; but I know him: and if I should say, I know him not, I shall be a liar like unto you: but I know him, and keep his saying.

56 Your father Abraham rejoiced to see my day: and he saw it, and was glad.

57 Then said the Jews unto him, Thou art not yet fifty years old, and hast thou seen Abraham?

58 Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I am.

59 Then took they up stones to cast at him: but Jesus hid himself, and went out of the temple, going through the midst of them, and so passed by.

Exodus 6:2-3
2 And God spake unto Moses, and said unto him, I am the Lord:

3 And I appeared unto Abraham, unto Isaac, and unto Jacob, by the name of God Almighty, but by my name JEHOVAH was I not known to them.

The LORD, who appeared unto Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob was Jehovah. He is the God of the Old Testament. Now if we look at the words of the Apostle John we find out that it was not God the Father who appeared unto Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob.

In the below verse John, referring to the Father as God, says the following:

John 1:18
18 No man hath seen God at any time; the only begotten Son, which is in the bosom of the Father, he hath declared him.

So if no man had seen God (the Father) at any time, then who was it that appeared to Abraham, Isaac and Jacob by the name of Jehovah? Who was it in Exodus 33 that Moses spoke with face to face as one man speaketh to another?

Exodus 33:11
11 And the Lord spake unto Moses face to face, as a man speaketh unto his friend. And he turned again into the camp: but his servant Joshua, the son of Nun, a young man, departed not out of the tabernacle.

It was the LORD, Jehovah, the great I AM. Before Abraham was, I AM was the God who created this earth and spoke to the prophets of old.

Exodus 3:14-15
14 And God said unto Moses, I AM THAT I AM: and he said, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, I AM hath sent me unto you.
15 And God said moreover unto Moses, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, The Lord God of your fathers, the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob, hath sent me unto you: this is my name for ever, and this is my memorial unto all generations.

Hosea 13:4-5​

4 Yet I am the Lord thy God from the land of Egypt, and thou shalt know no god but me: for there is no saviour beside me.

Isaiah 45:21-22​

21 Tell ye, and bring them near; yea, let them take counsel together: who hath declared this from ancient time? who hath told it from that time? have not I the Lord? and there is no God else beside me; a just God and a Saviour; there is none beside me.

Jesus is Jehovah, the great I AM, the creator of this earth.

Last edited:
Celibacy for the non-Elite harbors back to the Roman Empire.
If you wanted food and shelter, you became a enuch which prevented you from having children who would overthrow the current hierarchy.
right .. it couldn't be because Jesus was a virgin?

couldn't be because the Church found that celibacy was a very good thing that helped lead people to Heaven?

nope... gotta be something nefarious

always

right .. it couldn't be because Jesus was a virgin?

couldn't be because the Church found that celibacy was a very good thing that helped lead people to Heaven?

nope... gotta be something nefarious

always
You would have to study the several hundred years it took for Christianity to form.
People today too often forget that just 100 years ago we had no indoor plumbing or heating, most people were starving and no one was listening to the guy at the corner preaching.
You wanted to take a bath once a week? Join the army.
You wanted to eat once or twice a day? Join the army.

The Roman Empire "converted" people to this new religion by the threat of the sword, not with loving kindness.
But they Empire did not want possible future traitors living in their midst.

No. Because I am married. And, possibly of related concern, I’m also not a Catholic. So, you know. There’s that.
actually, you could be a priest if you converted and you could even keep your wife..

knd of odd but that's what the Church says

however, the REAL Catholic Church is the SSPX which is... not ubiquitous like the N.O. Church is. I tell people this because ... even the N.O church has helped me...but I have some serious issues today about it.... which is a LONG story... but suffice it to say that Vatican II is just... a very bad time in the Church's history...

and has some rotten fruits

Peter was married- if he was the first pope why cant priests be married in the RCC?​

Priests can be married in the Holy Catholic Church. You have first to marry and then to become a priest. That's all.

Forum List

Back