Peter was married- if he was the first pope why cant priests be married in the RCC?

😂 😂 Lol. You are really ignorant. Of course you can prove it. Damn kid.

Yes, I'm so "ignorant" I made you admit (through the use of Scripture) that you do not have any true faith. You deny too many things essential to the faith. Peter being a Pope is simply a tradition that they claim is "true".

Honey I read the link you tried to pass off as "proof" of Peter being the Pope, it is their tradition, nothing more.

Lol. He was a son of Alexander the Great and well documented outside the Bible. There's busts and inscriptions about him as well. He's in Greek history, also Roman and Egyptian history. Do you have some kind of learning disability?

Lol. He was a son of Alexander the Great and well documented outside the Bible. There's busts and inscriptions about him as well. He's in Greek history, also Roman and Egyptian history. Do you have some kind of learning disability?

The only mention of Peter was the "tradition" that he dwelt in Rome (in you "citations"). No proof, no nothing. I can go on showing how ill educated you are all night.

No, it was Jehovah that spoke. Keep this within context that Psalms is in the Old Testament in which Jehovah is Lord God of the Earth. Jesus was there telling the people they are gods and children of the Most High God or Father in Heaven (Elohim) Have no idea what your first sentence is trying to prove. Again, punctuation didn't exist when the original texts were written. Punctuation is a post NT time construct. So, you can't use it to prove that your scholars are correct. They are making stuff up to stir the narrative towards them. Something anyone can do.
Wow you are blind--Jehovah is the ONLY GOD, so one asking God to judge the earth clearly is not Jehovah, it is Jesus.

Has nothing to do with me.

Many religious scholars are studying the Ugarit tablets because they help translate ancient Hebrew. There are also accounts of Gilgamesh and Dan'el. These predate Abraham.
Daniel is after the Babylonia takeover of Jerusalem int he 500BC's. Sorry to disappoint you.

Wow you are blind--Jehovah is the ONLY GOD, so one asking God to judge the earth clearly is not Jehovah, it is Jesus.
Jesus was unknown as a name in the Book of Psalms. Jehovah is who David prayed to. Jesus was not a Hebrew name either. Jesus said he was the one that told the people but the people knew it was God that told them in Psalms 82:6. Your scholars punctuation makes all JW's liars.

Jesus was unknown as a name in the Book of Psalms. Jehovah is who David prayed to. Jesus was not a Hebrew name either. Jesus said he was the one that told the people but the people knew it was God that told them in Psalms 82:6. Your scholars punctuation makes all JW's liars.

Isaiah 42:8-- YHWH(Jehovah) is my name.--You will find out my teachers are these-Matt 24:45--0 doubt.

Isaiah 42:8-- YHWH(Jehovah) is my name.--You will find out my teachers are these-Matt 24:45--0 doubt.
No punctuation. And, the name was Jehovah in all of the OT including Isaiah and Psalms. Thus, Jesus said his name was Jehovah in the OT including Psalms. Don’t be a liar and deny this now.
Your teachers got rapped up in punctuation rather than the words and their meanings. To the point of false prophesying that date of the 2nd coming of Christ.

No punctuation. And, the name was Jehovah in all of the OT including Isaiah and Psalms. Thus, Jesus said his name was Jehovah in the OT including Psalms. Don’t be a liar and deny this now.
Your teachers got rapped up in punctuation rather than the words and their meanings. To the point of false prophesying that date of the 2nd coming of Christ.

No Jesus did not say his name was Jehovah-You are making it up.

No Jesus did not say his name was Jehovah-You are making it up.
He clearly said he was the Lord speaking in Psalms 82:6. And, the Lord in Psalms and every other book of the OT is Jehovah. This is where God gave you a brain to be able deductively reason logically through the transitive that Jesus is Jehovah. But, it's your right to show that you are illogical and make decisions and conclusions based on emotions.

He clearly said he was the Lord speaking in Psalms 82:6. And, the Lord in Psalms and every other book of the OT is Jehovah. This is where God gave you a brain to be able deductively reason logically through the transitive that Jesus is Jehovah. But, it's your right to show that you are illogical and make decisions and conclusions based on emotions.
And i showed you clearly--YHWH( LORD) said to my Lord(Jesus) proves he is not Jehovah. You just dont like truth.

And i showed you clearly--YHWH( LORD) said to my Lord(Jesus) proves he is not Jehovah. You just dont like truth.
You are insinuating that capital YHWH must be capitalized. It doesn't need to be nor is it. Your stupid scholars have degenerated to making decisions based on translated words from imperfect people who have butchered the languages. Especially the JW scholars. They are the worst! Without a single capital letter, John 10:34 clears up everything when put together with Psalms 82:6.

You are insinuating that capital YHWH must be capitalized. It doesn't need to be nor is it. Your stupid scholars have degenerated to making decisions based on translated words from imperfect people who have butchered the languages. Especially the JW scholars. They are the worst! Without a single capital letter, John 10:34 clears up everything when put together with Psalms 82:6.
You will find out different.
Gods will= his name in his written word 7000 places--Satans will = have the name removed and mislead all using those translations--you can take it to the bank. The ones you condemn are the only ones who had enough love and respect for God and his will to put his name back, while the mislead condemned it.

Forum List

Back