Pete Buttigieg's Salary is Getting Slashed to $1

Your problem is as a far Left whackjob Communist, you support far left One Party rule.
After the liberal hippies supported the communists when we were fighting in Vietnam, I can't believe anyone would vote Democrat.

After the liberal hippies supported the communists when we were fighting in Vietnam, I can't believe anyone would vote Democrat.
Ignorant asshole. My father was a Democrat and in the USAF, and served in Vietnam and awarded a Bronze Star while there, I watched him go down that Tarmac at JFK International airport to get on that plane to a far away place of death, and as a child I went every day for a year, waking up crying, praying on my knees that my daddy would live, and not be killed....that me, my sis, and my mom would see my dad again.....I would walk by my mothers room heading to the bath and hear her crying and praying to God, that he would live, every day for 365 days.... More Democrats served their country in Vietnam and in the Military than Republicans during that time period.....he never was spit on by a hippy, protesting to end the war when he finally did get home, thank the good Lord, he made it home, alive and not in a casket!

Hippies were hippies.....not democrats, not republicans....college kid age, and the ages of the drafted youth, who were messed up because they were afraid.. and didn't want to die for some foreign country they never heard of....

Last edited:

Forum List

Back