Popularity of Trans Surgery

Skull

Platinum Member
Jun 9, 2016
California
Military Doctor: Transgender Surgery Uptick Paid for with US Tax Dollars

"Did you know that the US Military is enthusiastically (and frequently) performing gender reassignment surgery on active-duty service members using your tax dollars? I received a tip from a doctor at a military hospital and investigated the policy. I was stunned by what I found. The doctor who contacted me wishes to remain nameless for fear of retribution but said these surgeries are happening weekly and perhaps multiple times per week."

"Did you know that the US Military is enthusiastically (and frequently) performing gender reassignment surgery on active-duty service members using your tax dollars? I received a tip from a doctor at a military hospital and investigated the policy. I was stunned by what I found. The doctor who contacted me wishes to remain nameless for fear of retribution but said these surgeries are happening weekly and perhaps multiple times per week."

Time is coming.

So? Some kids join the military for college, others for reassignment surgery. It's all good.

Time is coming.

When transphobic people like you will be seen as an embarrassment, kind of like grandpa in his Klan robes? Yes, that time is coming.

Libs hate the military and seek to destroy it every chance they get

How does a gender reassignment surgery hurt the military? Especially now that all MOS's are open to women?

So, this transgender surgery they are doing is for mostly enlisted women, and it's breast reduction surgery?? ouch! :eek:

So? Some kids join the military for college, others for reassignment surgery. It's all good.

When transphobic people like you will be seen as an embarrassment, kind of like grandpa in his Klan robes? Yes, that time is coming.

How does a gender reassignment surgery hurt the military? Especially now that all MOS's are open to women?
we shouldnt have mentally ill people in the military,,

The growing consensus is, that gender dysphoric people aren't mentally ill. Given that the military is having a hard enough time meeting manpower numbers, they should take who they can get.
Then why is the DOJ suing a Utah prison under the americans with disabilities act?

looks you lost.jpg

Forum List

Back