There are lies, more lies, and then there is the data. Keep telling the hurting middleclass and poor, that they arent really hurting.

That's not the way Congress thinks. It doesn't matter how much revenue is coming in, they still spend the same amount and jack it up every year.

why wouldn't they, members of congress get reelected at a greater than 90% rate..every time one is reelected they are given our approval for their actions

and yet they were better choices than the alternatives

Trump is a far better choice because he isn't political class. You and gipper and you other "duopoly" whiners have an actual candidate who PROVABLY isn't a part, and you are flee and squeal about the duopoly.

You're all a bunch of clowns.

but that cannot happen till we vote people in willing to do that.

and none of you are willing to do so,
And yet, until the covid pandemic, that's exactly what Trump was doing.

Shrinking government expenditures.

Huh.

You sure don't pay attention to stuff that you claim to care about.

And yet, until the covid pandemic, that's exactly what Trump was doing.

Shrinking government expenditures.

:laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

The deficit under Trump went all 3 years before COVID

Trump submitted the 4 largest budget request in the history of the country up to that point.

Trump never came close to shrinking government expenditures, he did not even try. All he did was cut one agency by 10% and added 20% to another one.

:laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

The deficit under Trump went all 3 years before COVID

Trump submitted the 4 largest budget request in the history of the country up to that point.

Trump never came close to shrinking government expenditures, he did not even try. All he did was cut one agency by 10% and added 20% to another one.

Yeah, but not as fast, as you very well know. Funny, you resort to the same bullshit excuses. Trump went in as a novice and it takes time to figure out ways to dial back decades of corruption.

But in your infantile view of the world reforms should be instant, just because, dammit!

Trump saved the US taxpayers over a billion dollars moving the Embassy to Jerusalem.

He saved tens of thousands of taxpayers money by implementing his for every rule an agency put on the books, two had to be removed.

Etc.

You only look at what you want to look at, and ignore all the others.

Because those others make yiu look like the moron you truly are.

Now, go yuck it up again, clown boi.

That's not the way Congress thinks. It doesn't matter how much revenue is coming in, they still spend the same amount and jack it up every year.
Then why do republicans. for the last 44 years claim one thing on the campaign trail, then get in to office and do another?
There's never any concern about how someone is going to pay for tax increases.
Republicans do it all the time.
You're FOS.
Sounds like a Cobb County problem, not a Washington problem.
Sure..........

Inside Foxconn's empty buildings, empty factories, and ...​

1713806115963.png
The Verge
https://www.theverge.com › ...

Oct 19, 2020 — In 2017, then-Governor Scott Walker and President Trump announced a historic deal with Foxconn to bring manufacturing jobs to Wisconsin.
Tax abatement. Again, letting a company keep a little more of what it earned. That's not giving them anything. And, in this case, it's for a specific purpose.
Doesn't matter, THEY aren't paying, the taxpayers ARE.
Prove me wrong. If you come to my store every week, demanding $300 protection money so you don't burn my store down, then one week show up only demanding $250 as long as I hire your nephew to stock shelves, you're not giving me anything.
Sure, I am.
It's called TAXES.
Everyone pays your protection $$$.
Got a robbery, police come.
A fire, the fire department comes.
They're being allowed to keep a little more of what they earned as long as they do things the government wants them to do. And you call that giving them something. Odd.
THEY didn't EARN it, DUMBASS.

/——/ And your solution is….

CRICKETS

Stop being a sheep and just accepting what you are fed.

But that will never happen for people like you on either side who have been brainwashed over the past 40 years into thinking the other side is so evil that anything you side offers you has to be better.

So, the other solution is to get as much as I can out of the country for the next 5 years till I retire and then get the hell out.

Stop being a sheep and just accepting what you are fed.

But that will never happen for people like you on either side who have been brainwashed over the past 40 years into thinking the other side is so evil that anything you side offers you has to be better.

So, the other solution is to get as much as I can out of the country for the next 5 years till I retire and then get the hell out.
/——/ So you offer no viable solution other than run away.

/——/ So you offer no viable solution other than run away.

I can only control me, I cannot make you and the rest stop being sheep.

If you wish to call it running away, that does not bother me.

I view it much like when the wife and I left our church about a decade ago. There were things going on we did not agree with and we pushed back, but most people were fine with the comfortable status quo so in the end we had to decide if we were willing to give up our principles to stay a part of the church. We were not. Same concept applies to the country.

I can only control me, I cannot make you and the rest stop being sheep.

If you wish to call it running away, that does not bother me.

I view it much like when the wife and I left our church about a decade ago. There were things going on we did not agree with and we pushed back, but most people were fine with the comfortable status quo so in the end we had to decide if we were willing to give up our principles to stay a part of the church. We were not. Same concept applies to the country.
/—-/ I’m not throwing my vote away. I do vote for the closest to a conservative who has a chance to win.

/—-/ I’m not throwing my vote away. I do vote for the closest to a conservative who has a chance to win.

Whatever helps you sleep at night is good by me.

But you and those like you from both sides are the reason we are 34T in debt and now paying more to service our debt than we spend on national defense.

'There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics' - the meaning and origin of this phrase

MSN Why is the data always wrong? Because if it was the REAL data then it would make Joe Biden's admin shown as worthless, uncaring, sycophants who dont care at all for the hard working people, but only for themselves who not only steal elections, but the very tax dollars many of the working class have to give to such a feckless government.

View attachment 935435
If the Democrats lose in November...
The lies about good economy will be the reason why.

Forum List

Back